Looking For The Best Quotes On 4th Of July? One more year (and they are already 244!) The United States celebrates July 4, its great day: parades, concerts, meals and fireworks will be the prevailing trend on this day that commemorates the rupture of ties with Great Britain and the birth of a great nation.
So to honor this day as it should be, we have collected some of the quotes that best symbolize the ideals contained in the Declaration of Independence, which we will show you below:
- “The glow of positive thinking is worth more than all the money in the world.” Thomas Jefferson.
- “There is no talent more valuable than not using two words when one is enough.” Thomas Jefferson, 4th Of July Quotes
- “The man who does not fear truths, must fear nothing of lies.” Thomas Jefferson.
- “The art of life is the art of avoiding pain.” Thomas Jefferson.
- “We hold our heads high, despite the price we have paid, because freedom is priceless.”
- “Then join hand in hand, brave Americans all! By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall.” – John Dickinson
- “Where liberty dwells, there is my country.” – July Quotes
- “It is not riches or splendor, but tranquility and work that provide happiness.” Thomas Jefferson.
- “We on this continent should never forget that men first crossed the Atlantic not to find soil for their ploughs but to secure liberty for their souls. – Robert J. McCracken
- “America is a tune. It must be sung together.” – Gerald Stanley Lee
- “I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Let’s not forget why we celebrate 4th of July, it is the day Will Smith saved us from the aliens.” – Fourth Of July Quotes
- “My favorite thing about the United States? Lots of Americans, one America.” – Val Saintsburt
- “Ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.” – John F. Kennedy
- “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” – Elmer Davis
- “America means opportunity, freedom, power.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.” – Happy 4th Of July Quotes
- “In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.” – William Faulkner
- “Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty.” – James Madison
- “The United States is the only country with a known birthday.” -Inspirational 4th Of July Quotes
- “When you’re born, you get a ticket to the freak show. When you’re born in America, you get a front row seat.” -George Carlin
- “Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it.” -George Bernard Shaw
- “America’s a family. We all yell at each other, and it all works out.” -Louis C.K.
Special quotes and messages are the perfect way to embrace your country’s history and even teach your loved ones a little about Independence Day.
While pool parties and secret family recipes are are screened at any fourth Wednesday dinner, reminding guests and yourself about the the fierce battle for America’s independence is just as important. Once you choose a quote or saying to include in your Fourth of July festival, you can start the party! And if you’re looking for content related to quotes on July 4, make sure to visit our article.
To celebrate this big Day, feel free to share the above quotes with your friends and family. Do you have any other 4th of july quotes? Let us know in the comment section under bottom.
- Juneteenth Quotes [Best Sayings About Emancipation From Slavery 2019]
- Father Day Quotes From Daughter [Top 55 Quotes]
- Father Day Quotes From Wife [ Stunning Examples 2019]
- Funny Quotes On Father’s Day [Omg! The Best Quotes Ever]
- Quotes For Veteran [Quotes To Remind Us The Cost Of Freedom]
- Veterans Day Quotes [24 Quotes To Say Thank You To Our Military]
- Quotes for Wedding [28 Beautiful Quotes For Couples]
- Quotes on Memorial Day [17 Quotes For Veterans & Military]
- Quotes for Happy Anniversary [Top 25 Anniversary Quotes Funny]