Below is a selection of the most beautiful quotes and sayings about aging and old age that will help us to better enjoy our life. Discover them now!
Age is just a number, but aging is the pinnacle of beauty. Our whole life is dedicated to reaching old age. It is a stage of life which experiencing the pinnacle of wisdom, grace, and maturity. It is an old body, but the mind remains young forever.
Enjoy a good time reading each one and share them with your friends.
- A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.- John Barrymore
- Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.- Soren Kierkegaard
- Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art.- Eleanor Roosevelt
- We turn not older with years but newer every day.- Emily Dickinson
- We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.- George Bernard Shaw
- Just remember, once you’re over the hill you begin to pick up speed.- Arthur Schopenhauer
- It is not how old you are, but how you are old.- Marie Dressler
It is sad to grow old but nice to ripen.- Brigitte Bardot
- When they tell me I’m too old to do a thing, I try to do it right away. -Pablo Picasso
- Old age begins when memory is stronger than hope. –Hindu proverb
- In youth we learn, in old age we understand. –Marie von Ebner Eschenbach
- Death is more universal than life, we all die, but not all of us live. –Andrew Sachs
- Young people knows how to run fast but old people know the way. __ Growing Old Quotes,
- The old believe everything; the middle- aged suspect everything; the young know everything!– Jack Benny
- Every man desires to live long, but no man wishes to be old.– Jonathan Swift
- When I was young, I always felt like a male trapped in a females body. Then I was born
- What is the main difference between men and boys? Men’s toys cost more.
- What’s the difference between women and wine? Wine gets better with age.
- Youth is a blunder; Manhood a struggle, Old Age a regret.- Benjamin Disraeli
- The first forty years of life give us the text; the next thirty supply the commentary on it.- Arthur Schopenhauer
- In youth we are plagued by desire; in later years, by the desire to feel desire.- Mignon McLaughlin
- Please don’t retouch my wrinkles. It took me so long to earn them.- Anna Magnani
- When our memories outweigh our dreams, it is then that we become old.- William J. Clinton
- You know you’re getting old when all the names in your black book have M. D. after them.- Harrison Ford
- No one can avoid aging, but aging productively is something else.- Katharine Graham
- The great thing about getting older is that you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been.- Madeleine L’Engle
Thank you for spending time to read our collection of age quotes and sayings. And we hope these quotes brought you great inspiration and motivation in everyday life.
Which one is your favorite quote? _let us know in the comments below.
- 25 Funny Quotes On Marriage That Will Make You Smile
- 35 Inspiring & Hilarious Quotes Welcome First Day Of Winter
- 45 Hilarious One Liner Jokes On Money & Women
- 25 Funny Quotes About Death That Make You Ponder Or Giggle
- 25 Quotes On Jealousy That Will Throw A Light On This Vice
- 25 Cute & Funny Quotes Express Happy First Day Of Summer
- 25 Flirty Quotes To Impress Someone You Adore The Most