Below is a selection of the most beautiful quotes and sayings about aging and old age that will help us to better enjoy our life. Discover them now!
Age is just a number, but aging is the pinnacle of beauty. Our whole life is dedicated to reaching old age. It is a stage of life which experiencing the pinnacle of wisdom, grace, and maturity. It is an old body, but the mind remains young forever.
Enjoy a good time reading each one and share them with your friends.
- The old man cannot do what a young man does; but what he does is better. –Cicerón
- When they tell me I’m too old to do a thing, I try to do it right away. -Pablo Picasso (Age Quotes)
- It takes two years to learn to speak and sixty to learn to keep quiet. -Ernest Hemingway
- We all want to grow old, and we all deny that we have come. –Quevedo
- The young man knows the rules, but the old man the exceptions. –Olliver Wendell Holmes
- Old age begins when memory is stronger than hope. –Hindu proverb
- In youth we learn, in old age we understand. –Marie von Ebner Eschenbach (Quotes About Getting Old)
- The maturity of man is to have regained the serenity with which we played when we were children. –Frederich Nietzsche
- A beautiful old age is ordinarily the reward of a beautiful life. -Pythagoras
- Medicine is the art of maintaining health and eventually curing disease in the body. –Avicena
- Death is more universal than life, we all die, but not all of us live. –Andrew Sachs
- You are old when you have more joy for the past than for the future. –John Knittel (Old Age Quotes)
- Old men distrust youth because they have been young. -William Shakespeare
- Growing old is nothing; the terrible thing is to keep feeling young. -Oscar Wilde
- The art of aging is the art of keeping some hope. –André Maurois
The wrinkles of the spirit make us older than those of the face. –Michel Eyquem de la Montaigne
- Many people do not turn eighty because they try too long to stay in their forties. -Salvador Dali
- The first obligation of every human being is to be happy, the second is to make others happy. –Mario Moreno (Elderly Quotes)
- Knowing how to grow old is the masterpiece of life, and one of the most difficult things in the very difficult art of life. –Amiel
- There can be nothing more joyous and happy than old age supplied with the studies and experiences of youth. –Cicerón
- Men are like wines: age souls the bad and improves the good. –Cicerón
- No one is so old that he cannot live another year, nor so young that today he could not die. –Fernando de Rojas
- Those who really love life are those who are getting older. –Sophocles (Growing Old Quotes)
- The man who views the world at fifty the same as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.– Muhammad Ali
- Young people knows how to run fast but old people know the way. __ Growing Old Quotes,
- The old believe everything; the middle- aged suspect everything; the young know everything!– Jack Benny
- The most convenient way to live as a youth, is to learn from the mistakes of the old.
- Every man desires to live long, but no man wishes to be old.– Jonathan Swift (Quotes About Aging Well)
- A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age.
- What goes up and never comes down? Your age!__ Old Age Quotes
- When I was young, I always felt like a male trapped in a females body. Then I was born
- What is the main difference between men and boys? Men’s toys cost more.
- A woman’s age is harder to get than the President’s phone number. (Aging Gracefully Quotes)
- Why do nursing homes give Viagra to the old men every night? It keeps them from rolling out of bed!
- Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.__ Mark Twain,
- I figure I might need a new kidney in 30 years, so I’ve decided to have a kid.
- When we were young, we would compare liquor and women. Now we compare statins.
- What does a 75-year-old woman have between her breasts that a 25-year-old doesn’t? Her navel. (Age And Beauty Quotes)
- What’s the difference between women and wine? Wine gets better with age.
- You know you’re getting old when you start having dry dreams and wet farts.
- Aging gracefully is like the nice way of saying you’re slowly looking worse.
- The question isn’t at what age I want to retire, it’s at what income.
- Middle age is when work is a lot less fun and fun a lot more work. (Age Quotes Funny)
- Transitional age is when during a hot day you don’t know what you want – ice cream or beer.
- You’re not old until a teenager describes you as middle-aged.
- I always wanted to marry an Archeologist. The older I would get, the more interested she would become!
Thank you for spending time to read our collection of age quotes and sayings. And we hope these quotes brought you great inspiration and motivation in everyday life.
Which one is your favorite quote? _let us know in the comments below.
- 25 Quotes Of Florence Nightingale On Health, Nursing & Caring
- 50 Quotes Of Oscar Wilde | A Master Of Balancing Tragedy
- 25 Funny Quotes On Marriage That Will Make You Smile
- 35 Inspiring & Hilarious Quotes Welcome First Day Of Winter
- 45 Hilarious One Liner Jokes On Money & Women
- 25 Funny Quotes About Death That Make You Ponder Or Giggle
- 25 Quotes On Jealousy That Will Throw A Light On This Vice
- 25+ Nikola Tesla Quotes About Physics And The Universe
- 25 Cute & Funny Quotes Express Happy First Day Of Summer
- 25 Flirty Quotes To Impress Someone You Adore The Most