Looking For The Best Quotes Of Bob Ross? (Born October 29, 1942, Daytona Beach, Florida, U.S.—died July 4, 1995, New Smyrna Beach, Florida), Bob Ross is a painter and the host of popular PBS television show “The Joy of Painting” in the 1980s, made him a household name as the painting teacher to the masses. He was best known in his day for gentle manner, giant perm and freaky sayings about art and life.
Here is our best collection of Bob Ross quotes that will make your day better. Enjoy!
- “If I paint something, I don’t want to have to explain what it is.”
- “You can have anything you want in the world — once you help everyone around you get what they want.”
- “All you need to paint is a few tools, a little instruction, and a vision in your mind.” ― Bob Ross
- “It’s hard to see things when you are too close. Take a step back and look.” ― Bob Ross
- I guess I’m a little weird. I like to talk to trees and animals. That’s okay though; I have more fun than most people.
- I really believe that if you practice enough you could paint the ‘Mona Lisa’ with a two-inch brush.
- I think there’s an artist hidden at the bottom of every single one of us. “Bob Ross Quotes”
- We want happy paintings. Happy paintings. If you want sad things, watch the news.
- Talent is a pursued interest. Anything that you’re willing to practice, you can do.
- “Don’t forget to make all these little things individuals — all of them special in their own way.”
- “In painting, you have unlimited power. You have the ability to move mountains. You can bend rivers. But when I get home, the only thing I have power over is the garbage.”
- “I taught my son to paint mountains like these, and guess what? Now he paints the best darn mountains in the industry.”
- “We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”“Bob Ross Quotes”
- “You can do anything here — the only prerequisite is that it makes you happy.”
- “Isn’t it fantastic that you can change your mind and create all these happy things?”
- “Gotta give him a friend. Like I always say, ‘Everyone needs a friend.’” ― Bob Ross
- “I think each of us, sometime in our life, has wanted to paint a picture.” ― Bob Ross
- “Look around. Look at what we have. Beauty is everywhere—you only have to look to see it.” ― Bob Ross
- “How do you make a round circle with a square knife? That’s your challenge for the day.” ― Bob Ross
- “Don’t forget to make all these little things individuals — all of them special in their own way.” ― Bob Ross
- “They say everything looks better with odd numbers of things. But sometimes I put even numbers — just to upset the critics.” ― Bob Ross
- “Let’s just blend this little rascal here, ha! Happy as we can be.” Bob Ross Quotes”
- “We don’t laugh because we feel good, we feel good because we laugh.” ― Bob Ross
- “Trees cover up a multitude of sins.” ― Bob Ross
- “See how it fades right into nothing. That’s just what you’re looking for.” ― Bob Ross
Okay, that’s a lot of Bob Ross Quotes! If you haven’t, let make sure to bookmark this quotes now and go back to the page, and try create a better habit every time when you need an inspiration or motivation.
One other thing: did you notice some recurring topics throughout these 25 Bob Ross Quotes? So what are the most outstanding quotes for you? Comment below!
- Quotes by Oscar Wilde [20+ Quotes About Life, Love & Poetry]
- Quotes by Marilyn Monroe [20 Inspiring Quotes On Love, Life & Success]
- Quotes by J.K. Rowling [25 Quotes to Motivate You Through Adversity]
- Quotes By Pablo Picasso [Top 20 Quotes to Inspire the Artist in You]
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes [Top 20 Quotes On Motivation & Success]
- Quotes by Steve Jobs [26 Quotes on Innovation & Success]
- Quotes by Warren Buffett [25 Quotes Very Practical & Endless Wisdom]
- Quotes by Lao Tzu [30 Quotes to Transform Your Inner Being]
- Quotes from Margaret Atwood [25+ Quotes to Stimulate the Writer in You]
- Anais Nin Quotes [24 Quotes Will Change How You See the World]