Looking For The Best Quotes Of Bob Ross? If you were born before the 90s, you surely remember Bob Ross. Maybe you were one of those who sat daily in front of the television to see the way in which he gave life to a canvas. His afro hair and glasses were unmistakable.
That program was called “The Pleasure of Painting, with Bob Ross”, and in those minutes, he showed us how “easy” it was to make strokes on a blank space. Placing “happy trees” here and there, painting snowy mountains or streams that cross forests …
That man we saw in the painting was a former US military man who never charged for his programs or paintings, but who did become a millionaire by selling the books in which he explained the technique he was showing us on television.
Bob Ross, who was born on October 27, 1942 and died on July 4, 1995, in addition to thousands of paintings, gave us memorable phrases with which we always remember him. Let’s take a look!
RELATED: 70 Famous Quotes To Change The World
- In painting you have unlimited power. You have the ability to move mountains. You can bend rivers. But when I get home, the only thing I have power over is the trash.
- Look around. Look what we have. Beauty is everywhere, you just have to look to see it. __ Bob Ross Tree Quotes
- They say that everything looks better with an odd number of things. But sometimes I put even numbers, just to annoy critics.
- How do you make a round circle with a square knife? That is your challenge for the day.
- Water is like me. It’s lazy … Boy, always looking for the easiest way to do things.
- I really think if you practice enough you could paint the Mona Lisa with a 2 inch brush.
- Artists are a different breed of people. We are a happy group. (Boss Ross Quotes)
- We do not make mistakes. We simply have happy accidents.
- “It’s hard to see things when you are too close. Take a step back and look.”
- “You can have anything you want in the world — once you help everyone around you get what they want.”
- I guess I’m a little weird. I like to talk to trees and animals. That’s okay though; I have more fun than most people.
- “All you need to paint is a few tools, a little instruction, and a vision in your mind.” (Bob Ross Sayings)
- I really believe that if you practice enough you could paint the ‘Mona Lisa’ with a two-inch brush.
- I think there’s an artist hidden at the bottom of every single one of us.
- We want happy paintings. Happy paintings. If you want sad things, watch the news.
- Talent is a pursued interest. Anything that you’re willing to practice, you can do.
- “Don’t forget to make all these little things individuals — all of them special in their own way.” (Bob Ross Quotes Trees)
- “In painting, you have unlimited power. You have the ability to move mountains. You can bend rivers. But when I get home, the only thing I have power over is the garbage.”
- “We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
- “I taught my son to paint mountains like these, and guess what? Now he paints the best darn mountains in the industry.”
- “You can do anything here — the only prerequisite is that it makes you happy.”
- “Isn’t it fantastic that you can change your mind and create all these happy things?” (Bob Ross Tree Quotes)
- “Gotta give him a friend. Like I always say, ‘Everyone needs a friend.’”
- “I think each of us, sometime in our life, has wanted to paint a picture.”
- “Look around. Look at what we have. Beauty is everywhere—you only have to look to see it.”
- “Don’t forget to make all these little things individuals — all of them special in their own way.”
- “They say everything looks better with odd numbers of things.
But sometimes I put even numbers — just to upset the critics.” (Bob Ross Famous Quotes)
- “Let’s just blend this little rascal here, ha! Happy as we can be.”
- “We don’t laugh because we feel good, we feel good because we laugh.”
- “See how it fades right into nothing. That’s just what you’re looking for.”
Okay, that’s a lot of quotes from Bob Ross! If you haven’t, let make sure to bookmark this quotes now and go back to the page, and try create a better habit every time when you need an inspiration or motivation.
One other thing: did you notice some recurring topics throughout these 30 quotes of Bob Ross? So what are the most outstanding quotes for you? Comment below!
- 40+ Erotic And Sexual Quotes That Will Make Your Imagination Fly
- 25 Bob Marley Quotes About Money, Life & Friendship
- Best Quotes To Flirt And Seduce (Very Effective)
- 25 Christian Spiritual Words That Strengthen Us To Not Be Discouraged
- 25 Drugs Quotes Motivate You Towards A Sober Lifestyle
- 52 Quotes For LGTB: Motivating, Inspiring And Against Homophobia
- 25 Funny Quotes On Marriage That Will Make You Smile
- 30 Lao Tzu Wisdom Words Will Inspire Greatness In You
- 30 Quotes Of Change To Give A New Direction To Your Life
- 35 Philosophical Quotes Uttered By Great Thinkers