Looking For The Best Quotes Of Carrie Fisher? (Born October 21, 1956, Los Angeles, California, U.S.—died December 27, 2016, Los Angeles), Carrie Fisher or Carrie Frances Fisher is an American actress and author who was perhaps best known for her portrayal of Princess Leia in the space opera Star Wars.
Here are 25 Carrie Fisher quotes to help you accept yourself in any circumstance. Enjoy!
- “The only thing worse than being hurt is everyone knowing that you’re hurt.” — Carrie Fisher
- “Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die.” — Carrie Fisher
- “My heart’s in the right place. I know, ‘cuz I hid it there.” — Carrie Fisher
- “Two of the saddest words in the English language are, ‘What party?’ And L.A. is the ‘What party?’ capital of the world.” — Carrie Fisher
- “Actors may know how to act, but a lot of them don’t know how to behave.” — Carrie Fisher
- “My extroversion is a way of managing my introversion.” — Carrie Fisher
- You don’t have to wait to be confident. Just do it and eventually the confidence will follow.
- I don’t want life to imitate art. I want life to be art.__ Carrie Fisher Quotes
- No motive is pure. No one is good or bad — but a hearty mix of both. And sometimes life actually gives to you by taking away.
- There’s no room for demons when you’re self-possessed.
- From here on out, there’s just reality. I think that’s what maturity is: a stoic response to endless reality. But then, what do I know?
- Instant gratification takes too long.__ Carrie Fisher Quotes
- There is no point at which you can say, ‘Well, I’m successful now. I might as well take a nap.’
- It’s a man’s world and show business is a man’s meal, with women generously sprinkled through it like overqualified spice.
- If anything, my mother taught me how to sur-thrive. That’s my word for it.
- What I always wanna tell young people now: Pay attention. This isn’t gonna happen again. Rather than try to understand it as it’s going along, have it go along for a while and then understand it.
- I’m very sane about how crazy I am.__ Carrie Fisher Quotes
- Someone has to stand still for you to love them. My choices are always on the run.
- I trust myself. I trust my instincts. I know what I’m gonna do, what I can do, what I can’t do.
- I’ve been through a lot, and I could go through more, but I hope I don’t have to. But if I did, I’d be able to do it.
- You get to choose what monsters you want to slay. I’m sorry to say this again, but let’s face it — the Force is with you.
- Mistakes are a drag, because you get in the area of regret and self-pity.
- Everything is negotiable. Whether or not the negotiation is easy is another thing.
- If my life wasn’t funny it would just be true, and that is unacceptable.
- Do not let what you think they think of you make you stop and question everything you are.
As you read these 25 Carrie Fisher Quotes, realize that they can be a sources of guidance during the times you need and can motivate you when you have a problem.
Neither success nor failure is finite. That’s the motivation you choose to make the biggest difference.
- Quotes of Charles Bukowski [17 Quotes On Writing, Love & Life]
- Quotes of John Locke [16 Quotes On Human Nature & Liberalism]
- Quotes by James Baldwin [30 Quotes On Justice & Education]
- Quotes from J Cole [Top 42 Quotes On Love & Life]
- Quotes by Anthony Bourdain [15 Quotes On Adventure, Life & Food]
- Quotes by Kate Spade [26 Quotes On Self Confidence]
- Quotes of Yogi Berra [15 Quotes About The Future]
- Quotes by Clint Eastwood [15 Movie Quotes]
- Quotes by Hunter S Thompson [18 Quotes On Life & Love]
- Quotes by Vince Lombardi [21 Quotes On Winning & Coaching]