Looking for the best quotes of Carrie Fisher? Bellow you will find the best collection of her quotes that may help you accept yourself in any circumstance. Check it out!
Carrie Frances Fisher is an American film, television actress, writer, and screenwriter recognized primarily for playing Leia Organa in the Star Wars film saga. She was also recognized, among other roles, for her character as Angela in the famous series Family Guy.
In 1987, she published a semi-autobiographical novel entitled Postcards from the Edge, brought to the cinema three years later by director Mike Nichols with the same name, and played by Meryl Streep in the role of Carrie and Shirley MacLaine in that of their mother, Debbie Reynolds. Now, explore her quotes and sayings.
- “Take your broken heart, make it into art.“
- “Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die.“
- “I don’t want life to imitate art. I want life to be art.“
“Sometimes you can only find Heaven by slowly backing away from Hell.“
- “There’s no room for demons when you’re self-possessed.“
- “I feel I’m very sane about how crazy I am.“
- “No motive is pure. No one is good or bad-but a hearty mix of both. And sometimes life actually gives to you by taking away.“
- “Actually, I am a failed anorexic. I have anorexic thinking, but I can’t seem to muster the behavoir“
- “I shot through my twenties like a luminous thread through a dark needle, blazing toward my destination: Nowhere.“
- “Life is a cruel, horrible joke and I am the punch line.“
- “If you look at the person someone chooses to have a relationship with, you’ll see what they think of themselves.“
- “You know how I always seem to be struggling, even when the situation doesn’t call for it?“
- “The only thing worse than being hurt is everyone knowing that you’re hurt.”
- “My heart’s in the right place. I know, ‘cuz I hid it there.”
- “Two of the saddest words in the English language are, ‘What party?’ And L.A. is the ‘What party?’ capital of the world.”
- “Actors may know how to act, but a lot of them don’t know how to behave.”
- “My extroversion is a way of managing my introversion.”
- You don’t have to wait to be confident. Just do it and eventually the confidence will follow.__ Carrie Fisher Bipolar Quotes
- From here on out, there’s just reality. I think that’s what maturity is: a stoic response to endless reality. But then, what do I know?
- There is no point at which you can say, ‘Well, I’m successful now. I might as well take a nap.__ Carrie Fisher Quotes Feminism
- Instant gratification takes too long.
- It’s a man’s world and show business is a man’s meal, with women generously sprinkled through it like overqualified spice.
- If anything, my mother taught me how to sur-thrive. That’s my word for it.
- What I always wanna tell young people now: Pay attention. This isn’t gonna happen again. Rather than try to understand it as it’s going along, have it go along for a while and then understand it.
- Someone has to stand still for you to love them. My choices are always on the run.__ Best Carrie Fisher Quotes
- I’m very sane about how crazy I am.
- I trust myself. I trust my instincts. I know what I’m gonna do, what I can do, what I can’t do.
- I’ve been through a lot, and I could go through more, but I hope I don’t have to. But if I did, I’d be able to do it.
- You get to choose what monsters you want to slay. I’m sorry to say this again, but let’s face it — the Force is with you.
- Mistakes are a drag, because you get in the area of regret and self-pity.__ Carrie Fisher Quotes About Life
- Everything is negotiable. Whether or not the negotiation is easy is another thing.
- If my life wasn’t funny it would just be true, and that is unacceptable.
- Do not let what you think they think of you make you stop and question everything you are.
As you read these 32 Carrie Fisher quotes, realize that they can be a sources of guidance during the times you need and can motivate you when you have a problem.
Neither success nor failure is finite. That’s the motivation you choose to make the biggest difference.
- Quotes of Charles Bukowski [17 Quotes On Writing, Love & Life]
- Quotes of John Locke [16 Quotes On Human Nature & Liberalism]
- Quotes by James Baldwin [30 Quotes On Justice & Education]
- Quotes from J Cole [Top 42 Quotes On Love & Life]
- Quotes by Anthony Bourdain [15 Quotes On Adventure, Life & Food]
- Quotes by Kate Spade [26 Quotes On Self Confidence]
- Quotes of Yogi Berra [15 Quotes About The Future]
- Quotes by Clint Eastwood [15 Movie Quotes]
- Quotes by Hunter S Thompson [18 Quotes On Life & Love]
- Quotes by Vince Lombardi [21 Quotes On Winning & Coaching]