Famous quotes and sayings that tell us about an undeniable constant in life: Change.
If there is something that life has it is that it is full of changes. Change is a constant in the existence of each person, and yet we are very afraid of it. Change implies getting out of habit and leaving the comfort zone, and that is why many times adapting to the new situation is difficult for us.
If you are looking for phrases of change to understand the dynamics of life, you have come to the right place.
In today’s article we are going to learn about several change quotes and phrases to give a new meaning to life. And is that change is inevitable, so the best we can do is adapt to the new context with our best positive spirit. Shall we start?
- I can’t go back to yesterday – because I was a different person then.- Lewis Carroll
- If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results.- Jack Dixon
- There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it’s going to be a butterfly.- R. Buckminster Fuller
- To improve is to change; so to be perfect you have to change often.- Winston Churchill
- When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.- Haruki Murakami
- Winter always turns into Spring. Never, from ancient times on, has anyone heard or seen of winter turning back to autumn.- Nichiren
- Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.- Alexei Tolstoi
- We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.- Albert Einstein
- To achieve goals you’ve never achieved before, you need to start doing things you’ve never done before.- Stephen Covey
- Change the changeable, accept the unchangeable, and remove yourself from the unacceptable.- Denis Waitley
- Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.- Mark Twain
- All great changes are preceded by chaos.- Deepak Chopra
- The key to change is to let go of fear.- Rosanne Cash
- If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.- Rabindranath Tagore
- You can’t stop the future You can’t rewind the past The only way to learn the secret …is to press play.- Jay Asher
- We cannot become what we need by remaining what we are.- John C. Maxwell
- Those who matter don’t mind, and those who mind don’t matter.- Bernard Baruch
- Change is the end result of all true learning.- Leo Buscaglia
- To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.- Henri Bergson
- Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Turbulence is life force. It is opportunity. Let’s love turbulence and use it for change.- Ramsey Clark
- The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways: the point, however, is to change it.- Karl Marx
- The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.- Albert Einstein
- You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.- Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Accidents, try to change them – it’s impossible. The accidental reveals man.- J. B. Priestley
- Always! That is the dreadful word … it is a meaningless word, too.- Oscar Wilde
Source: Quotes Of Change To Give A New Direction To Your Life/psicologiaymente
We hope you did enjoyed our collection of quote from famous people! Do you like this article? Please share it with your friends. Thank you!
- 35+ Erotic Quotes That Will Make Your Imagination Fly
- 35 Quotes For LGTB: Motivating, Inspiring Against Homophobia
- 45 Hilarious One Liner Jokes On Money & Women
- 25 Socrates Quotes On Education, Life & Happiness
- 25 Positive Attitude Phrases For Life And Work
- 25 George Orwell Quotes On Power & Politics