Looking for most powerful quotes about Christian? Here are more than 35 Christian words summarized from various sources will give you the confidence that God will always be with you wherever you are.
Sometimes the bends and rounds of life can make you forget what’s really important. You may experience a difficult situation in life that makes you really want to give up.
Here, faith plays an important role for you to overcome your problems. Your faith and trust in God will help you stay motivated, achieve goals, and come out victorious.
These encouraging Christian spiritual words can make you see the light at the end of the dark tunnel. Check it out!
- “God does not give us everything we want, but He fulfills His promises, guiding us along the best and straight paths to Himself.”
- “Your faith can move mountains and your doubt can create them.” (Powerful Christian Quotes)
- God has given us two hands, one to receive and the other to give.
- “God will meet you where you are to take you where He wants you to go.”
- “The greater your knowledge of God’s goodness and grace in life, the more likely you will praise Him in a storm.”
- “There is only one good; it is God. Everything else is good when looking at Him and bad when turning away from Him. “- C.S Lewis
- “Faith does not dispel questions. But faith knows where to take it.” (Jesus Christ Quotes)
- “Have faith in little things because therein lies your strength.” – Mother Teresa
- Don’t depend on humans, because they change like the wind. Depend on God, and know that He is faithful to obey His Word. – Matthew Hagee
- Good deeds do not produce good humans, but good humans do good deeds.
- “Always pray to have eyes that see the best in people, a heart that forgives the worst, a mind that forgets the bad, and a soul that never loses faith in God.”
- What you see and what you hear is very dependent on where you stand. It also depends on what kind of person you are. – C.S Lewis (Christian Inspirational Quotes)
- “Remember who you are. Don’t compromise for anyone, for any reason. You are a child of God Almighty. Live the truth.”
- “To be a Christian means to forgive the unforgivable, because God has forgiven the unforgivable in you.” -C. S. Lewis
- We are more evil than we ever feared, but loved more than we ever dreamed.
- If someone has faith, he has everything.
- Faith sees light with your heart when all your eyes see is darkness. (Christian Quotes About Faith)
- “If you can’t fly, then run, If you can’t run, then walk, If you can’t walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- Yesterday was gone. Tomorrow is not here yet. We only have today. Let’s get started. – Mother Teresa
- Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. Faith means that God will do what is right. “- Max Lucado
- Don’t ask God to guide your steps if you don’t want to move your feet.
- “Those who always kneel before God, will always be able to stand facing anyone.” (Short Christian Quotes)
- “Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you say thank you for what you have, the more likely you will have more to express gratitude. “
- “Gratitude turns the pain of memory into calm joy.”
- Dont worry. God is always on time. Believe in him.
- “Faith is not seen but felt, faith is power when we feel we do not have it, faith is hope when everything seems lost.
- “Faith is a choice to believe in God even when the road ahead seems uncertain.” (Encouraging Christian Quotes)
- My faith does not relieve pain, but it makes me go through pain. Trusting God does not reduce or defeat sadness, but it allows me to bear it. – Robert Rogers
- If you believe in God who controls big things, you must believe in God who controls small things. We, of course, to whom everything looks ‘small’ or ‘big’. “—Elisabeth Elliot
- “Sometimes you have to stand still to be able to move where God wants you to.” A.A McBride
- “If you can see it, you can achieve it. God helps those who help themselves. Power is an act of humility.” – Patricia Amis.
- Faith doesn’t always mean that God changes your situation. Sometimes that means He changes you. – Steven Furtick (Christian Love Quotes)
- God allows us to experience the low points of life to teach us lessons that we cannot learn in other ways. – C.S. Lewis
- “We don’t need to shout across space to find God. He is closer than our own souls, closer than our most secret thoughts. “- A.W. Tozer
- “True faith means holding nothing back. That means placing every hope in God’s faithfulness in His Promises. “- Francis Chan
- The key to living in peace begins with pursuing God and the peace that only He can give. – Joyce Meyer
- “Use God’s word when logic and feelings are unable to make decisions. Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.” (Psalm 119: 105)
- “God is close to those who break the day, He saves those who are crushed souls.” (Psalm 34:19)
Source: 35 Christian Spiritual Words, Give Calm to Your Heart/hot.liputan6
- 25 Steve Jobs Quotes On Trusting Your Instincts
- 25 One Liner Jokes Of The Day But Not For Kids
- 25 Great Irish QuotesTo Share With Others On St. Patrick’s Day
- 25 Drugs Quotes Motivate You Towards A Sober Lifestyle
- 25 Funny One Liners And Clean Jokes For Adults Only
- 25 Quotes On Alcohol Addiction For Your Husband
- 30 Lao Tzu Wisdom Words Will Inspire Greatness In You
- 32 Oprah Winfrey Quotes About Love, Life, Success & Dreams
- 25 Friday Quotes Help You Reflect On An Amazing Week
- 25 Mark Cuban Quotes About Succeeding In Business & In Life