Looking for funny quotes about life and death? Death is inevitable— some might even say it is a terminal inconvenience or a reason to suddenly stop sinning. All jokes aside, death is one of the few “sure things” in life and it’s also something all of us have in common. Why not laugh about it and allow it to bring us closer together?
Whatever your thoughts on death may be, I hope you enjoy these random humorous quotes about mortality, death, and dying. Check it out!
These quotes about death below will speak right to your heart and your mind. Check it out!
- What’s the difference between a mechanic and a doctor? A mechanic fixes his mistakes… A doctor buries his.
- A black man, a Muslim and Mexican jump off a building, who wins? Society.__ Funny Death Quotes,
- The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.__ Mark Twain
- I’m not afraid of death. It’s the stake one puts up in order to play the game of life.__ Jean Giraudoux
- Death is the wish of some, the relief of many, and the end of all.__ Seneca
- The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.
- Smoking will kill you… Bacon will kill you… But, smoking bacon will cure it.__ Inspirational Death Quotes,
- Oxygen is proven to be a toxic gas. Anyone who inhales oxygen will normally dies within 80 years.
- At my job, I have 500 people under me. I’m a security guard at a cemetery.
- The number one cause of death is too many birthdays.
- Do you know why libraries don’t have books about suicide? They never get returned.
- An old woman at a wedding told me that I’m next… so I said that to her at a funeral.__ Sad Death Quotes,
- What kind of fish can’t swim? A dead one.
- What’s a Jewish persons least favorite movie? Gone with the wind.
- You know you’re getting old when you have more candles on your cake than friends at your birthday party.
- What do you call a dead Magician? A ABRACADAVA.
- A wise dog once told me: “Life is like a box of chocolates… it kills you.”__ Death Quotes For Loved Ones
- Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.
- Why are there so many old people in Church? They’re cramming for the final.
- A person has learned much who has learned how to die.
- Death never takes a wise man by surprise; he is always ready to go.__ Jean de la Fontaine
- Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.__ Napoleon Bonaparte, Death Quotes Images
- I would rather die a meaningful death than to live a meaningless life.__ Corazon Aquino
- I am not afraid of death, I just don’t want to be there when it happens.__ Woody Allen
- To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.__ J.K. Rowling
Okay, that’s a lot of quotes about death! If you haven’t, let make sure to bookmark this quotes now and go back to the page, and try create a better habit every time when you need an inspiration or motivation.
One other thing: did you notice some recurring topics throughout these 25 quotes about death? So what are the most outstanding quotes for you? Comment below!
- 35 Depression And Suicidal Quotes Reignite Your Fire Within
- 35 Quotes Of Peter Pan | The Boy Who Refused To Grow
- 25 LeBron James Quotes On Teamwork, Strength & Success
- 25 Christmas Quotes Can Brighten Your Loved Ones
- 25 Charles Bukowski Quotes On Writing, Love & Life
- 25 Halloween One Line Quotes Funny For Friends
- 40 Insults Quotes For Haters, Enemies & Fake Friends
- 35 Hilarious Quotes About Time And The Passage Of Life
- 25 April Fools Day Quotes To Start The Day Just Right
- 25 Dale Carnegie Quotes On Communication & Leadership