Looking For The Best Quotes About Depression And Suicidal? Guys, every September [from 10th to 16th], we perceive the National Suicide Prevention Week. It is a global creativity to help spread awareness and prevent suicide. Each year, 800,000 inconceivable people die by their own hands while the number of those who commit suicide 25 times more.
To give inspiration and words of wisdom to those who may need it, we have collected these 27 depression and suicidal quotes for you. Check it out!
- We cannot tear out a single page from our life, but we can throw the whole book into the fire. __GEORGE SAND
- When it is darkest, we can see the stars.__ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.__ Christian D. Larson
- We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.__ Carlos Castaneda
- All things are difficult before they are easy.__ Thomas Fuller__ Depression And Suicidal Quotes
- The longer we dwell on our misfortunes, the greater is their power to harm us.__ Voltaire
- Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start now and make a brand new ending.__ Carl Bard
- Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.__ Phil Donahue
- Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.__ Harriet Beecher Stowe
- Suicide doesn’t end the chances of life getting worse, it eliminates the possibility of it ever getting any better.__ unknown
- One of the secrets of life is to make stepping stones out of stumbling blocks.__ Jack Penn
- ”We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” — Oscar Wilde,__ Quotes About Being Depressed And Suicidal
- ”Hope is the feeling you have that the feeling you have isn’t permanent.” — Jean Kerr
- “There are far, far better things ahead than anything we leave behind.” — C. S. Lewis
- “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”— Albus Dumbledore,
- Feeling of leaving the world comes when no one understand our pain, not even our love.
- Suicide is man’s way of telling God, “You can’t fire me – I quit.”– Bill Maher__ Depression And Suicidal Quotes
- People say that suicide is a permanent answer to a temporary problem, but sometimes that problem isn’t so temporary.
- Suicide is not so much the desire to die, as it is the fear of living.
- Suicide is not the answer, crying is not the answer, but of all that it is not easy to hold the tears in.
- What’s ironic about suicide is that you really hurt everyone else more than yourself.
Okay, that’s a lot of depressed and suicidal quotes! If you haven’t, let make sure to bookmark this quotes now and go back to the page, and try create a better habit every time when you need an inspiration or motivation.
One other thing: did you notice some recurring topics throughout these 27 Depressed And Suicidal Quotes? So what are the most outstanding quotes for you? Comment below!
- Quotes On Growth Mindset [Will Help Kids Succeed More & Happier]
- Good Morning Motivation Quotes [157 Most Inspiring Quotes W. Pictures]
- Kindness Quotes For Kids [28 Quotes Make Kids Feel Powerful & Inspired]
- Quotes About Sunset [52 Quotes To Inspire Travel, Hope & Happiness]
- Morning Motivation Quotes [50 Tips To Help Kick Start Every Morning]
- Crush Quotes Help To Communicate Your Thoughts & Feelings
- Quotes For Entrepreneurs [100+ Most Inspirational Quotes Ever]
- Quotes For Students Motivation [100 Quotes To Help Kick-Start Studying]
- Self Motivation Quotes [90+ Quotes That May Change Your Perspective]
- Quotes From Zig Ziglar [60 Quotes To Inspire You To Be The Best]