In this article you will find a list of true friendship quotes, famous, beautiful and short that can serve as a reflection or to dedicate to friends. So that it can be shared on whatsapp, facebook, pinterest, instagram, tumblr, twitter …
They are thoughts, words, messages, dedications and proverbs of great historical figures that have influenced many generations. They are used for children, youngster, men, women, or anyone who wants to dedicate or reflect on them.
Friendship is one of the most important values that need to have in life. Good friends bring us funs but also help us in the most difficult moments.
- “True friends don’t judge each other, they judge other people together.”Emilie Saint-Genis
- “A best friend can tell you things you don’t want to tell yourself.” Best Friendship Quotes
- “Love is blind. Friendship closes its eyes.”Friedrich Nietzsche
- Friends come and go like the waves of the ocean, but the true ones stay, like an octopus on your face.
- “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.”Bernard Meltzer
- “Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warm feeling inside.”Robert Bloch
- “A true friend stabs you in the front, not the back.”Oscar Wilde, True Friendship Quotes
- Friends hide a smile and help you up when you fall, but best friends laugh so hard that they fall also.
- “When you’re in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying. Damn, that was fun.” Groucho Marx
- Never let your best friends get lonely… keep disturbing them.
- I made my Face book name “Benefits,” so when you add me now it says “you’re friends with benefits.”
- Good friends offer a shoulder when you need to cry. Best friends are there with a shovel to beat up who made you cry. Friendship Day Quotes
- Friends buy you a lunch. Best friends eat your lunch.
- “A good friend knows all your best stories. A best friend has lived them with you.” Anonymous
- “My best friend is the only person who never gets tired of listening to my own pointless dramas over and over again.”
- Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one. C.S. Lewis
- What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. Friendship Short Quotes
- We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up. After I finish laughing.
- Best friends are the people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little brighter and live a little better.
- Friends are God’s way of apologizing to us for our families.
- It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
- There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate. Funny Quotes About Friendship
- I love that our effortless friendship fits perfectly with my laziness.
- We’ll be friends till we’re old and senile…Then we’ll be new friends.
- 70 Inspiring Quotes By Famous People That Change The World
- 35 Best Quotes About The Value Of Tolerance
- 85 Quotes Against Bully (And Bullying)
- Paul Walker’s Inspiring Quotes Will Make You A Real Man
- 25 Edgar Allan Poe Words Of A Literary Genius
- 25 Hilarious Quotes To Welcome First Day Of Autumn
- 25 George Eliot Quotes On Friendship, Love & Marriage
- 25 William Shakespeare Quotes About Life & Education
- 35 Inspiring Quotes Of Rocky Will Get You Through Hard Times
- 35 Crush Quotes Explain The Butterflies You Are Feeling
Source: 223 Short and Beautiful Friendship Phrases/lifeder