Whether anonymous or well-known authors, discover here a world of romantic marriage quotes for wedding couple that you can use at different times of your celebration. Do you have a favorite?
Men and women, we are destined to live with each other. Things get complicated when we form a couple or marriage. Living together is not easy, but nothing better than joking about marriage to ease the difficulties between men and women a little.
Here we have some funny phrases about marriage to share on social networks and make your friends smile. Check it out!
RELATED: 70 Famous Quotes To Change The World
- All men make mistakes, but married men find out about them sooner.__ Red Skelton
- A husband is what is left of a lover, after the nerve has been extracted.__ Helen Rowland, Wedding Quotes
- A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband.__ Michel de Montaigne
- The first time you marry for love, the second for money, and the third for companionship.__ Jackie Kennedy
- Marriage is neither heaven nor hell, it is simply purgatory.__ Abraham Lincoln.
- By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll become happy; if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.__ Socrates
- Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterwards.__ Benjamin Franklin, Funny Marriage Quotes
- It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.__ Friedrich Nietzsche
- They dream in courtship, but in wedlock wake.__ Alexander Pope
- There’s only one way to have a happy marriage and as soon as I learn what it is I’ll get married again.__ Clint Eastwood
- Happiness in marriage is entirely a matter of chance.__ Jane Austen.
- The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.__ Henny Youngman, Wedding Day Quotes
- A journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it.__ John Steinbeck
- Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave.__ Martin Luther
- Marriage is like a cage; one sees the birds outside desperate to get in, and those inside equally desperate to get out.__ Michel de Montaigne
- Before marriage, a girl has to make love to a man to hold him. After marriage, she has to hold him to make love to him.__ Marilyn Monroe
- Marriage is a bribe to make the housekeeper think she’s a householder.__ Thornton Wilder, Happy Marriage Quotes
- Men have a much better time of it than women. For one thing, they marry later; for another thing, they die earlier.__ H. L. Mencken
- I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.__ Rita Rudner
- Instead of getting married again, I’m going to find a woman I don’t like and give her a house.__ Lewis Grizzard
- Don’t marry the person you think you can live with; marry only the individual you think you can’t live without. James Dobson
- A successful marriage is an edifice that must be rebuilt every day.__ Andre Maurois, Love Marriage Quotes
- Marriages, like careers, need constant nurturing… the secret of having it all is loving it all. Joyce Brothers
- A marriage without conflicts is almost as inconceivable as a nation without crises.__ Andre Maurois
- The best way to get most husbands to do something is to suggest that perhaps they’re too old to do it.__ Ann Bancroft
We hope you did enjoyed our collection of marriage quotes! Do you like this article? Please share it with your friends. Thank you!
- 35 Anonymous Quotes Provides You W. Unexpected Wisdom
- 35 Funniest Freaky Quotes Send To Your Boyfriend
- 25 Hilarious & Funny Quotes About Time Flies
- 25 One Liner Jokes Of The Day But Not For Kids
- 25 Best Short Quotes About Life, Success & Happiness
- 35 Thursday Motivational Quotes And Messages For You
- 35 Short And Inspirational Gay Quotes From LGBT Celebrities
- 35 Pablo Picasso Sayings To Inspire The Artist In You
- 25 Quotes From Sylvia Plath On Motherhood & Feminism
- 35 Positive Quotes Will Inspire For Wednesday (Hump Days)