Looking For The Best Quotes Of George R R Martin? (Born September 20, 1948), George Raymond Richard Martin – also known as GRRM, is an American novelist and short story writer in fiction, horror and science fiction, screenwriter, and television producer. He is well-known for his epic fantasy fiction series, A Song of Ice and Fire, adapted into HBO’s Game of Thrones series (2011 2014 edition). In 2005, Lev Grossman of Time called Martin “American Tolkien”, and in 2011, he was included in the annual Time 100 list of the most influential people in the world.
The following is a list of some of Edmund Burke’s famous quotes collected from a vast sea of his works. Check it out!
- “People often claim to hunger for truth, but seldom like the taste when it’s served up.” — George R. R. Martin
- “A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.” — George R. R. Martin
- “Every man should lose a battle in his youth, so he does not lose a war when he is old.” — George R. R. Martin
- “When the sun has set, no candle can replace it.” — George R. R. Martin
- “They can keep their heaven. When I die, I’d sooner go to Middle Earth.” — George R. R. Martin
- “We all need to be mocked from time to time, lest we take ourselves too seriously.” — George R. R. Martin
- Only a fool humbles himself when the world is so full of men eager to do the job for him.
- Opening your eyes is all that is needing. The heart lies and the head plays tricks with us, but the eyes see true.
- Some old wounds never truly heal, and bleed again at the slightest word.
- Every man who walks the earth casts a shadow on the world.__ George R.R. Martin Quotes
- Never fear the darkness… The strongest trees are rooted in the dark places of the earth. Darkness will be your cloak, your shield, your mother’s milk. Darkness will make you strong.
- A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.
- Laughter is poison to fear.
- Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.
- Words are like arrows. Once loose, you cannot call them back.
- The best fantasy is written in the language of dreams. It is alive as dreams are alive, more real than real.
- We look up at the same stars, and see such different things.__ George R R Martin Quotes
- Bran thought about it. ‘Can a man still be brave if he’s afraid?’‘That is the only time a man can be brave,’ his father told him.
- When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say.
- In real life, the hardest aspect of the battle between good and evil is determining which is which.
- You’re mine as I’m yours. And if we die, we die. But first we’ll live.__ George R.R. Martin Quotes
- A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.
- A man must know how to look before he can hope to see.
- Nobody is a villain in their own story. We’re all the heroes of our own stories.
- My smile is my servant, he should come at my command.
Thank you for spending time to read our collection of 25 George R.R. Martin Quotes. And we hope these quotes brought you great inspiration and motivation in everyday life.
Which one is your favorite quote? _let us know in the comments below.
- Quotes of Sigmund Freud [20 Best Ideas can transform your life]
- Elizabeth Gilbert Quotes [25 Quotes Inspire You to Live GREATEST Life]
- Quotes of Michael Phelps [23 Quotes to Get You Fired Up]
- Quotes by Joan Didion [22 Quotes On Self Respect & Love]
- Quotes by RuPaul [20 RuPaul Quotes on Self Confidence & Success]
- Quotes from Brene Brown [25 Quotes On Courage, Shame & Vulnerability]
- Quotes by Tyrion Lannister [ 25 Quotes on Wisdom from the Books & TV]
- Quotes by Nathaniel Hawthorne [25 Quotes About Nature, Love & life]
- Quotes by Herman Melville [20 Quotes On Love, Life & Death]
- Edmund Burke Quotes [22 Quotes On Democracy & Human Nature]