Looking For The Best Quotes Of George RR Martin? full name is George Raymond Richard Martin is a famous American novelist of the genres of fantasy, horror and science fiction, he is also a screenwriter and television producer. He is best known for his famous fantasy epic novel series “A Song of Ice and Fire” which was later adapted into a television series called “Game of Thrones.”
George R.R Martin has been awarded a number of prestigious awards for his exceptional talents. He has won the Locus Prize 6 times, is a 3-time Hugo Prize winner and a 2-time Nebula Prize winner. He also has the Daikon, Balrog, Gigamesh, Daedelus, Bram Stoker and the world fantasy award up his sleeve.
May their phrases inspire you so that you can master the true Game of Thrones that is living life.
- “People often claim to hunger for truth, but seldom like the taste when it’s served up.” — George R. R. Martin
- “A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.” — George Rr Martin Quotes
- “Every man should lose a battle in his youth, so he does not lose a war when he is old.” — George R. R. Martin
- “When the sun has set, no candle can replace it.”
- “They can keep their heaven. When I die, I’d sooner go to Middle Earth.” — George R. R. Martin
- “We all need to be mocked from time to time, lest we take ourselves too seriously.”
- Only a fool humbles himself when the world is so full of men eager to do the job for him.__ George Martin Quotes
- Opening your eyes is all that is needing. The heart lies and the head plays tricks with us, but the eyes see true.
- Some old wounds never truly heal, and bleed again at the slightest word.
- Every man who walks the earth casts a shadow on the world.
- Never fear the darkness… The strongest trees are rooted in the dark places of the earth. Darkness will be your cloak, your shield, your mother’s milk. Darkness will make you strong.
- A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.__ Grr Martin Quotes
- Laughter is poison to fear.
- Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.
- Words are like arrows. Once loose, you cannot call them back.
- The best fantasy is written in the language of dreams. It is alive as dreams are alive, more real than real.
- We look up at the same stars, and see such different things.__ Rr Martin Quotes
- Bran thought about it. ‘Can a man still be brave if he’s afraid?’‘That is the only time a man can be brave,’ his father told him.
- When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say.
- In real life, the hardest aspect of the battle between good and evil is determining which is which.
- You’re mine as I’m yours. And if we die, we die. But first we’ll live.
- A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.__ George Rr Martin Quotes About Reading
- A man must know how to look before he can hope to see.
- Nobody is a villain in their own story. We’re all the heroes of our own stories.
- My smile is my servant, he should come at my command.
Thank you for spending time to read our collection of 25 George R.R. Martin quotes. And we hope these quotes brought you great inspiration and motivation in everyday life.
Which one is your favorite quote? _let us know in the comments below.
Source: George R.R. Martin phrases/exitoysuperacionpersonal
- Quotes of Sigmund Freud [20 Best Ideas can transform your life]
- Elizabeth Gilbert Quotes [25 Quotes Inspire You to Live GREATEST Life]
- Quotes of Michael Phelps [23 Quotes to Get You Fired Up]
- Quotes by Joan Didion [22 Quotes On Self Respect & Love]
- Quotes by RuPaul [20 RuPaul Quotes on Self Confidence & Success]
- Quotes from Brene Brown [25 Quotes On Courage, Shame & Vulnerability]
- Quotes by Tyrion Lannister [ 25 Quotes on Wisdom from the Books & TV]
- Quotes by Nathaniel Hawthorne [25 Quotes About Nature, Love & life]
- Quotes by Herman Melville [20 Quotes On Love, Life & Death]
- Edmund Burke Quotes [22 Quotes On Democracy & Human Nature]