Bellow you will find the best selection of quotes, phrases and sayings about happy life. Enjoy a good time reading each one and share them with your friends.
Life is one of the most comprehensive aspects associated with human existence, but it is also the most mysterious. Throughout history, there have been many personalities who want to delineate the essence of life with a few sentences, but not many have succeeded in this endeavor.
Below you can read a selection of the best phrases in life. The thought of life lends itself to reflection and that can not only be used as an agent for interesting debates, but also as a tool for personal transformation. Check it out!
- The only happy people I know are the ones who are working well at something they consider important.– Abraham Maslow
- Happiness never lays its finger on its pulse.– Adam Smith, Live Life Happy Quotes
- No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.– Aesop.
- We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.– Abraham Lincoln
- Congenial labor is the secret of happiness.– A. C. Benson
With the fearful strain that is on me night and day, if I did not laugh I should die.– Abraham Lincoln
- I have known some quite good people who were unhappy, but never an interested person who was unhappy.– A. C. Benson
- Kissing power is stronger than will power.– Abigail Van Buren, Finding Happiness Quotes
- “The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
- “Leaders are never satisfied; they continually strive to be better.”
- “The true test of leadership is how well you function in a crisis.”
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
- “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.”__ Happiness In Yourself Quotes
- “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
- “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” – Unknown
- “Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” – Life Quote by Helen Keller
- “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford, Happy Life Quotes Tumblr
- “The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others.” – Hasidic Proverb
- “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Motivational Quote by Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Creativity is intelligence having fun.” – Albert Einstein
- “What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle and giving 110% all the time.” – Don Zimmer
- “Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt, Happy Inspirational Quotes Short
- “Develop an ‘Attitude of Gratitude’. Say thank you to everyone you meet for everything they do for you.”
- “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill.
- “To see what is right and not do it is a lack of courage.” – Confucius.
- “Fake it until you make it! Act as if you had all the confidence you require until it becomes your reality.” – Brian Tracy,
- “Reading is to the mind, as exercise is to the body.” – Brian Tracy, Positive Happy Life Quotes
- “The future belongs to the competent. Get good, get better, be the best!”
- “For every reason it’s not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded.” – Jack Canfield
- “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.”__ John Wooden
- “I think goals should never be easy, they should force you to work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time.” – Michael Phelps
- “A room without books is like a body without a soul.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero, Caption For Happy Life
- “One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.” – Michelle Obama
- “Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities.” – Robert H. Schuller
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs
- He that is discontented in one place will seldom be happy in another.– Aesop,
Thanks for reading my favorite inspirational quotes about life and happiness’ of this year. I wish you a great year and hope you can find these quotes whenever you need a boost, so you can confidently crush every challenge or goal you set for yourself.
You can also share your favorites quotes on Facebook or send them to a friend who can use them as encouragement. Thank you!
- 70 Inspiring Quotes By Famous People That Change The World
- 25 Quotes For A Happy 4th Of July, USA Independence Day 2020
- 25 Marcus Aurelius Quotes About Integrity & Philosophy
- 62 Inspirational & Motivational Quotes Of Bill Gates
- 90 Winston Churchill Quotes About Life, Democracy & Success
- 25 Quotes Of Voltaire About Life, Love & Religion
- 35 Thankful Quotes That You Should Include In Life
- 60 Deepak Chopra Quotes Will Raise Your Spiritual Awareness
- 40+ Quotes Of Self Improvement Motivate You To Achieve Success
- 35 Hilarious Quotes To Celebrate Doctor’s Day 2020