Searching quotes for Thursday? To inspire you, below is our best collection of inspirational, thankful, and uplifting quotes, sayings collected from a variety of sources over the years. Check it out!
The fifth day of the week is Thursday and you are getting close to the weekend. Surely you have to be more enthusiastic about working or schooling so that time passes quickly.
- Millions of people dreaming of immortality do not know what to do on Thursday evening.
- So we pass Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, we pass as soon as possible, do not delay Friday!__ Thankful Thursday Quotes
- I wish you a happy and joyful Thursday, so that the mood on this day is always excellent. Remember that Thursday comes Friday, which brings a wonderful weekend!
- On Monday, I fell in love. And on Tuesday he suffered. On Wednesday, he confessed his love. And on Thursday I was waiting for an answer. On Friday we got married. And on Saturday they had a fight. On Sunday, the court filed. Divorced on Monday!
- The most beautiful thing on Thursday is waiting for Friday!
- “Happy Thursday! You’re only one day away from being two days away from doing the same work you’re doing right now!”
- “Thursday is my favorite day to plan how I’m going to get out of the plans I already made for the weekend.”__ Funny Thursday Quotes
- “This must be thursday. I never could get the hang of thursdays.”
“Thursdays are just wannabes. They wannabe Friday but they’re not!”
- “If 40 is the new 30 and 50 is the new 40, why can’t Thursday be the new Friday?”
- “It’s Thursday. I’m breathing. I’m Alive and I’m Blessed. God is Good.” – Unknown,
- “Beter days are just around the corner. They are called Friday, Saturday and Sunday!”
- “Nothing screws up your Friday like realizing its Thursday.”
- “Look back and be grateful, look ahead and be hopeful, look around and be helpful.” – Thursday Morning Quotes
- ”Quit overthinking and just do more of what makes you happy and alive. Hoping that you have a fantastic Thursday!” – Unknown
- ”Happy Thursday. A brand new day. A clean slate. The possibilities are endless.” – Unknown
- “Thursdays bring a focus to our week to complete all that needs to be done” – Byron Pulsifer
- “Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.” ― APJ Abdul Kalam
- “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is yourer than you.” – Dr. Seuss, Thursday Morning Quotes
- “If TGIF is Thank God It’s Friday, then today must be SH*T, Sure Happy It’s Thursday.” – Unknown
- “Some people call it Thursday, I like to call it Friday Eve.” – Unknown
- “Thursday …Nothing more pleasurable than opening our eyes and realizing that every day, God gives us a chance to try again. Of not looking back. To love, smile and live!” – Unknown
- “Today is a new day. Expect great things!” – Unknown“Thursday, I forecast as mostly sunny. It’s a much-needed break.” – John Farley
- “Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Thursday Motivational Quotes
- “Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein.
- “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
- “Dear Thursday are you sure you’re not Friday? Because I could really go for it being Friday today!” – Unknown
- “Sometimes things will be easy & sometimes life will test you. It’s NEVER going to be “good” all the time. Learn to love it.” ― Brenden Dilley.
- “Be happy with what you have while working for what you want.” – Helen Keller, Good Morning Thursday Quotes
- “Believe in yourself, push your limits, and do whatever it takes to conquer your goals.” – Unknown
- “Everyone chases after happiness, not noticing that happiness is right at their heels.” ― Bertolt Brecht
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” ― Winston Churchill
- “If you ever think about giving up, remember why you held on for so long.” – Hayley Williams
- “In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” — Happy Thursday Quotes
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius.
- ”It’s time to embrace the crazy beautiful mess that you are because it’s almost the weekend.” – Unknown
Which of these Thursday quotes is your favorite?
There are days that we can’t wait to end. Days like Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. These are usually the days with the least fun but the most work.
Even though Thursday is not like Friday, it is still worth celebrating since it’s practically the last working day in the minds of most people. Be sure to share the above thursday quotes motivational with your loved ones to remind them just what a great day it is.
Which of the above inspirational quotes for thursday resonated with you best? Do you have any other favorite quotes to share with us? Let us know in the comment section below.
- 35 Good Morning Hump Day Quotes Motivational & Funny
- 25 Ray Kroc Quotes Will Inspire You To Succeed
- 35 Anonymous Quotes Provides You W. Unexpected Wisdom
- 25 Christian Quotes Funny Add Some Humor To Your Life
- 35 Daily Motivational Quotes To Share W. Your Bloved One
- 35 Positive Quotes Will Inspire For Wednesday (Hump Days)
- 35 Weekend Quotes To Offer Perfect Inspiration
- 25 Veteran’s Day Quotes For Honoring US military
- 35 Short And Inspirational Gay Quotes From LGBT Celebrities