Looking For The Most Motivational Quotes for Thursday? Thursday is named after the Roman god called Jupiter in many Latin based languages. The Latin name for Thursday is “Lovis Dies or Jovis” which means “Jupiter’s Day”. Thursday in Italian is giovedì, in Spanish jueves, and in French jeudi. Jupiter is the god of thunder, his equivalent in Greek mythology is Zeus. In Ancient Greece this day was dedicated to Zeus. Jupiter was married to Juno. June’s month is named after Juno.
Below is the list of 65 Inspirational Quotes to celebrate this day. Enjoy!
- “Look back and be grateful, look ahead and be hopeful, look around and be helpful.” – Unknown.
- ”Rise up and attack the day with enthusiasm.” – Unknown.__ Thursday Quotes Motivational
- ”Quit overthinking and just do more of what makes you happy and alive. Hoping that you have a fantastic Thursday!” – Unknown
- ”Happy Thursday. A brand new day. A clean slate. The possibilities are endless.” – Unknown
- “Thursdays bring a focus to our week to complete all that needs to be done” – Byron Pulsifer
- “It’s Thursday. I’m breathing. I’m Alive and I’m Blessed. God is Good.” – Unknown
- “Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.” ― APJ Abdul Kalam
- “If TGIF is Thank God It’s Friday, then today must be SH*T, Sure Happy It’s Thursday.” – Unknown
- “Some people call it Thursday, I like to call it Friday Eve.” – Unknown__ Thursday Quotes Motivational
- “Thursday …Nothing more pleasurable than opening our eyes and realizing that every day, God gives us a chance to try again. Of not looking back. To love, smile
- and live!” – Unknown
- “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is yourer than you.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Today is a new day. Expect great things!” – Unknown“Thursday, I forecast as mostly sunny. It’s a much-needed break.” – John Farley
- “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” – Emile Zola.
- “Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein.
- “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali__ Thursday Quotes Motivational
- “Dear Thursday are you sure you’re not Friday? Because I could really go for it being Friday today!” – Unknown
- “Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
- “Sometimes things will be easy & sometimes life will test you. It’s NEVER going to be “good” all the time. Learn to love it.” ― Brenden Dilley.
- “Believe in yourself, push your limits, and do whatever it takes to conquer your goals.” – Unknown
- “Everyone chases after happiness, not noticing that happiness is right at their heels.” ― Bertolt Brecht
- “Be happy with what you have while working for what you want.” – Helen Keller__ Thursday Quotes Motivational
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” ― Winston Churchill
- “If you ever think about giving up, remember why you held on for so long.” – Hayley Williams
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius.
- ”It’s time to embrace the crazy beautiful mess that you are because it’s almost the weekend.” – Unknown
- ”In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” — Thomas Jefferson
- “If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you.” – Les Brown.
- “Start your Thursday with an attitude of optimism. It’s going to be a good day!” – Kate Summers__ Thursday Quotes Motivational
- “Life is a roller coaster. Sometimes you hit the lows and sometimes you hit the highs.” – Calvin K. Lee
- “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.”— Willie Nelson
- “The average person confuses success with luck. But luck has nothing to do with it.” – Dean Graziosi
- “Effort is what is required on Thursday to finish all that needs to be done.” – Kate Summers.
- “Thursday is one of the days of the week that I strive to maintain a positive outlook.” – Byron Pulsifer.
- “In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.”— Dalai Lama
- “Let this Thursday be filled with possibilities – be aware of the opportunities around you, don’t just go through the day, live the day with your eyes and your mind open.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.”— Helen Keller
Which of these Thursday quotes was your favorite?
There are days that we can’t wait to end. Days like Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. These are usually the days with the least fun but the most work.
Even though Thursday is not like Friday, it is still worth celebrating since it’s practically the last working day in the minds of most people. Be sure to share the above thursday quotes motivational with your loved ones to remind them just what a great day it is.
Which of the above inspirational quotes for thursday resonated with you best? Do you have any other favorite quotes to share with us? Let us know in the comment section below.
- Mindfulness Quotes [40 Quotes to Energize Your Life]
- TGIF Quotes [19 Quotes Make Your Friday W. Full Of Joy]
- How to Change Your Life? [The Most Incredible Article You’ve Ever Read]
- Spongebob Quotes To Give You Endless Hours Of Entertainment
- Quotes by Helen Keller [25 Quotes On Vision, Love & Education]
- Quotes by Jonathan Swift [Top 20 Quotes On Humour & Satire]
- Quotes by Napoleon Hill [17 Quotes On Faith, Failure & Friendship]
- Quotes by James Baldwin [30 Quotes On Justice & Education]
- Sad Quotes On Love [Quotes To Help You Get Over The Pain]
- Funny Quotes About Wednesday To Help You Get Through Hump Day