As a noun, the word insult means rude words or actions. If you tell the judge he needs glasses, then you have verbally insulted him. Yeah …
If you insult someone, you have offended that person – whether intentionally or not – through your actions or words. As a noun, the word insult means rude words or actions.
Below you will find a selection of 40+ insulting quotes and phrases that are so witty for fake friends, ex bf, ex gf, enemies and haters, share it on your Facebook or Tweeter. Let’s go!
- Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you’re abusing the privilege.
- If you’re talking behind my back then you’re in a perfect position to kiss my a**! (Quotes To Insult Someone)
- You know most of the days when I look in a mirror I feel ugly, but when I look at you I feel lucky.
- It’s not that I’m smarter than you, its just that you’re dumber than everyone else.
- People like you are the reason we have middle fingers.
- If I say something that offends you, let me know so I can do it again later.
- My mom says pigs don’t eat biscuits… So I better take that one out of your hand. (Painful Insult Quotes)
- Scientists are trying to figure out how long human can live without a brain. You can tell them your age.
- Stupidity is not a crime so you are free to go.
- If I hurt your feelings in any way I just want to know from the bottom of my heart that I don’t care.
- It’s not that I hate you, it’s just that I wish I had never met you.
- There are levels of ugliness which are acceptable… But looking at you…that is just illegal!!!! (Insult Quotes For Haters)
- I don’t hate you… I just don’t appreciate your existence.
- You’re so much smarter when you don’t speak!
- You’re very beautiful, no doubt about that but I’ll still rate a monkey ahead of you.
- Teacher: What tense is I am beautiful in? Student: It’s surely the past tense.
- Don’t you have a terrible empty feeling – in your skull? (Sarcastic Insult Quotes)
- If the stuff that comes out of my mouth upsets you, just think of all the things I keep to myself.
- Where did you come from, awwww did some one leave your cage open?
- I became so religious so that I could pray for you to burn in hell.
- Flattery and insults raise the same question: What do you want?– Mason Cooley
- Insults should be written in sand, compliments should be carved in stone. (Insult Quotes For Ex Girlfriends)
- Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all stupid people.
- Do you want to know how I get all these insults? I use something called intelligence.
- “Your mother is so masculine that your father had to give you birth.”
- “I’m going to go to fucking shit, but that shit is surely not half as fucking as you are.”
- “Your mother is so hairy that the only language she speaks is Woki. Argh! Argh! “(Insulting Quotes For Friends)
- “I love that man, and there’s no way I’m leaving him to a … hairy, idiotic critic.”
- “Through the world walked, I have been able to verify that the one who easily flatters, will easily insult.” Facundo Cabral
- “Your father is a bastard, a filthy selfish and a horrible pig. However, I don’t want to speak ill of him. I will not do it.”
- “Don’t tell me you’re innocent, because that insults my intelligence, and that doesn’t amuse me.”
- “Insult dishonors whoever infers it, not whoever receives it.” (Quotes To Insult Someone)
- Call me a Jewish dog, but don’t take anything of mine.
- “You have an ass that looks like a ton of chewed gum.” Lee Ermey
- “Dude, your mother is so fat that when you fart Al Gore you blame it on climate change, dammit.”
- “Thank God because when he made a fool of him he made a fool of himself.”
- “Your mother has an ass that you need to ask for a vacation to surround her.” (Insulting Quotes For Fake Friends)
- “Your mother is so stupid that she believes that in porn movies actresses get married in the end.”
- “I am two meters from you, I may arrive and I may not but if you call her a whore again I will leave you in doubt.”
- “Insults have a great advantage over reasoning: that of being admitted without evidence by a multitude of readers.”
- “The best way to receive insults is to submit to them. If the man respects, he will be respected.”
Thank you for spending time to read our collection of 40+ Insults quotes. And we hope these quotes brought you great inspiration and motivation in everyday life.
Which one is your favorite quote? _let us know in the comments below.
- 35 Positive Quotes Will Inspire For Wednesday (Hump Days)
- 25 Racism Quotes Will Inspire You To Take Action
- 25 Short & Motivational Quotes Will Brighten Up Your Day
- 35 Hilarious Quotes About Time And The Passage Of Life
- 35 Philosophical Quotes Uttered By Great Thinkers
- 25 Drugs Quotes Motivate You Towards A Sober Lifestyle
- 25 Phrases Against Drugs And Alcohol (Youth & Adults)
- 25 Short & Cute Quotes About Love For Her
- 25 Most Heart Touching Quotes Dedicated To Single Moms
- 25 Best Friday Quotes To Reflect An Amazing Week