Looking For The Best Irish Quotes? Even if you are not Irish or have never been to Ireland, if you live in a city where St. Patrick’s Day is celebrated, you will experience the excitement surrounding the festivities. From family-friendly parades to not-family-friendly amounts of green beer, it’s hard not to feel the enthusiasm – the Chicago River even turns completely green on the day some people affectionately call St. Paddy. Beyond the cultural celebration that took place on March 17 and its religious origin, Irish culture has also brought us many wise sayings and proverbs. You’ve probably even used some of them without realizing they are rooted in Irish folklore.
So in honor of the feast, we’ve compiled a list of most inspirational Irish quotes to remember long after St. Patrick’s Day is passed over. Check it out!
- I complained that I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet.
- I might only be 25% Irish, but on St Patrick Days I will be 100% drunk.__ Irish Quotes About Drinking
- May the clouds in your life be only a background for a lovely sunset. -Irish Saying
- A good word never broke a tooth.__Irish Blessing Quotes
- God invented whiskey to keep the Irish from ruling the world.__ Ed Mcmahon
- They say St. Patrick drove the snakes out of Ireland. I wonder if he could do that for Congress.
- Why don’t women want to get engaged on St Patricks Day? ‘Cause they don’t want to get a “sham rock”.
- Why do people wear shamrocks on St. Patrick’s Day? Regular rocks are too heavy.__Irish Quotes About Family Love
- Why do frogs like St. Patrick’s Day? Because they’re always wearing green.__ St. Patrick’s Day
- What’s long and green and has a low I.Q.? A St. Patrick’s Day Parade.__Irish Quotes About Love
- Drink green beer on St Patricks Day! It counts as a vegetable!
- It’s easy to halve the potato where there’s love.__
- May you have the hindsight to know where you’ve been, the foresight to know where you are going, and the insight to know when you have gone too far.
- A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures.__Irish Quotes About Friendship
- Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege.
- Don’t be breaking your shin on a stool that’s not in your way.__Irish Quotes For Encouragement
- May you get all your wishes but one, so that you will always have something to strive for!
- May you be poor in misfortune, rich in blessings, slow to make enemies and quick to make friends. And may you know nothing but happiness from this day forward.
- If you buy what you don’t need you might have to sell what you do.
- You’ll never plough a field by turning it over in your mind.__Irish Quotes About Family
- There’s no need to fear the wind if your haystacks are tied down.
- What do perverted leprechauns drink on St. Patricks Day? Mount & Do.
- Always remember that hindsight is the best insight to foresight.__ Irish Quotes About Life
- On St. Patrick’s Day I like to make believe I’m Irish. Just like at Christmas when I make believe I’m good.
- What has eight arms and an IQ of 80? Four girlfriends drinking on St Patricks Day!
Thanks for reading my favorite Irish Quotes. I wish you a great year and hope you can find these quotes whenever you need a boost, so you can confidently crush every challenge or goal you set for yourself.
You can also share your favorites quotes on facebook or send them to a friend who can use them as encouragement. Thank you!
- Top 20 Quotes About Brothers And Sisters
- Quotes from Notebook [Top 15 Quotes From The Movie]
- 20 Quotes of Stephen King [A True Master Of Horror]
- Pregnancy Announcement Quotes [50 Quotes To Share Joyous News]
- Quotes About Sunset [52 Quotes To Inspire Travel, Hope & Happiness]
- Quotes from Dale Carnegie [Top 25 Quotes On Success]
- Sad Love Quotes [82 Quotes To Help You Through The Hard Times]
- Quotes by Herman Melville [20 Quotes On Love, Life & Death]
- Ray Kroc Quotes [23 Quotes That Will Inspire You To Succeed]
- Quotes of Sigmund Freud [20 Best Ideas can transform your life]