Looking for quotes of Jimi Hendrix? Below you will find out the best collection of inspirational and wise quotes from Hendrix. Check it out!
James Marshall Hendrix (1942-1970) is an American musician and songwriter, famous worldwide for his guitar skills. When he was 17, his father bought him his first electric guitar, probably without expecting that a few years later he would be considered the best rock guitarist of all time by Rolling Stone magazine.
- “I am the one who must die when it is time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want.”
- “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” (Hendrix Quotes)
- “You have to go ahead and be crazy. Madness is like heaven. ”
- “Music does not lie. If there is something to change in this world, it can only happen through music. ”
- “Sometimes you want to give up on the guitar, you will hate it but if you don’t give up on it, you will be rewarded.”
- “To change the world, you first have to change your thoughts.”
- “I want to make music so perfect that it leaks through the body and is capable of curing any disease.”
- “Knowledge speaks but wisdom listens.”
- “The story of life is faster than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye. Until you meet again. ”
- “Music is a safe drug.”
- “When I broke my guitar it was like a sacrifice, because you sacrifice what you love the most.”
- “Imagination is the key to my lyrics. The rest is painted with a bit of science fiction. ” (Jimi Hendrix Love Quote)
- “Very soon I think people will have to rely on music for some kind of calm, or satisfaction.”
- “The night I was born, Lord, I swear that the moon turned fiery red.”
- “Don’t be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don’t put up with people who are reckless with yours. ”
- “I have been imitated so well that I even heard people copy my mistakes.”
- “Music intoxicates me on stage, and that’s the truth. It’s almost like being addicted to music. ”
- “The music is my religion.”
- “I lived in a room full of mirrors; I only saw myself. I got up my courage and broke the mirrors. Now I see the whole world. ”
- “I have this little saying: when things get too heavy, just call me helium, the lightest gas known to man.”
- “You don’t have to be singing about love all the time to give love to people. You don’t have to keep transmitting those words all the time. ”
- “You have to give people something to dream about.” (Jimi Hendrix Quotes About Music)
- “My goal is to be one with the music. I only dedicate my entire life to this art. ”
- “May the dreams of your past be the reality of your future.”
- “Everything I touch is truth and emotion.”
- “I don’t consider myself the best and I don’t like praise … it distracts me.”
- “However, everything has to come from within, I suppose.”
- I don’t have nothing to regret at all in the past, except that I might’ve unintentionally hurt somebody else or something.
- With the power of soul, anything is possible.
- I have only one burning desire. Let me stand next to your fire.
Okay, that’s a lot of Jimi Hendrix quotes! If you haven’t, let make sure to bookmark this quotes now and go back to the page, and try create a better habit every time when you need an inspiration or motivation.
One other thing: did you notice some recurring topics throughout these 30 Jimi Hendrix quotes? So what are the most outstanding quotes for you? Comment below!
Source: Jimi Hendrix quotes/exitoysuperacionpersonal
- Quotes by Robin Williams [20 Quotes From Movies, Funny & Love]
- Quotes by Robert Downey Jr [18 Quotes About Life, Love & Success]
- Matthew McConaughey Quotes [Top 16 Quotes From Movies]
- J D Salinger Quotes [19 Quotes On Love, Life & Happiness]
- Quotes by Malcolm X [20 Quotes On Education, Freedom & Justice]
- Quotes by Stephen Curry [15 Quotes About God, Life & Success]
- Quotes by Mark Cuban [15 Quotes On Success W. Pictures]
- Quotes by Joel Osteen [20 Quotes On Faith, Strength & Success]
- Quotes by Roald Dahl [19 Quotes On Kindness & Friendship]
- Chance the Rapper Quotes [17 Quotes About Money, Family & Success]
- Quotes by Ernest Hemingway [21 Quotes On Books & Writing]