Jimi Hendrix Quotes _Guitarist, singer, and songwriter Jimi Hendrix delighted the audience in the 1960s with his quirky electric guitar skills and experimental sound.
Born in 1942, in Seattle, Washington, Jimi Hendrix learned to play guitar as a teenager and grew up to become a rock legend that got audiences excited in the 1960s with his innovative way of playing electric guitar. One of his most memorable performances was at Woodstock in 1969, where he performed “The Star Spangled Banner”. Hendrix died in 1970 of drug-related complications, leaving a mark in the rock music world and is still popular today.
Here are 17 Jimi Hendrix quotes and lyrics to inspire you to live life in the way you want to. Enjoy!
- All I’m gonna do is just go on and do what I feel.
- Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.
- It’s funny the way most people love the dead. Once you are dead, you are made for life. You have to die before they think you are worth anything.
- With the power of soul, anything is possible.
- People still mourn when people die. That’s self-sympathy. All human beings are selfish to a certain extent, and that’s why people get so sad when someone dies. They haven’t finished using him.
- When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
- I don’t have nothing to regret at all in the past, except that I might’ve unintentionally hurt somebody else or something.
- There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
- In order to change the world, you have to get your head together first.
- The story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye…until we meet again.
- I have only one burning desire. Let me stand next to your fire.
- Music doesn’t lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music.
- Are you experienced? Have you ever been experienced?
- Excuse me while I kiss the sky.
- A broom is drearily sweeping up the broken pieces of yesterday’s life.
- You have to forget about what other people say, when you’re supposed to die, or when you’re supposed to be loving. You have to forget about all these things. You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.
- Ain’t afraid no more. After a while your cheap talk don’t even cause me pain. So let your bullets fly like rain.
Okay, that’s a lot of Jimi Hendrix Quotes! If you haven’t, let make sure to bookmark this quotes now and go back to the page, and try create a better habit every time when you need an inspiration or motivation.
One other thing: did you notice some recurring topics throughout these 17 Jimi Hendrix Quotes? So what are the most outstanding quotes for you? Comment below!