Looking For The Best Quotes Of Joe Rogan? (Born August 11, 1967), Joseph James Rogan is an American independent comedian, mixed martial arts color commentator, podcast host, and former actor and TV presenter. Rogan began his comedy career in August 1988 in the Boston area. After moving to Los Angeles in 1994, Rogan signed an exclusive development contract with Disney and appeared as an actor on several television shows including Hardball and NewsRadio. In 1997, he began working for the Supreme Combat Championship (UFC) as a color interviewer and commentator. Rogan released his first special comedy in 2000.
Here are 25 incredible Joe Rogan quotes to help you stay motivated. Check it out!
- I truly believe that in order to truly be great at something you have to give into a certain amount of madness.
- “Live your life like you’re the hero in your movie.” — Joe Rogan
- “Kindness is one of the best gifts you can bestow… We know that inherently that feels great.” — Joe Rogan
- “In order to be truly great at something you have to give into a certain amount of madness.” — Joe Rogan
- “It’s impossible to measure the type of mental strength and determination that’s required to be an elite wrestler.” — Joe Rogan
- “I realized a long time ago that instead of being jealous you can be inspired and appreciative. It carries more energy to you.” — Joe Rogan
- “I never in my wildest imagination dreamed that I would somehow become a sports commentator.” — Joe Rogan
- “I’m afraid of heights. Not unreasonably, but rationally afraid of heights. I think everyone is.” — Joe Rogan
- “That’s my only goal. Surround myself with funny people, and make sure everyone has a good time and works hard.” — Joe Rogan
- Work for that feeling that you have accomplished something…Don’t waste your time on this earth without making a mark.
- Someone else’s success does not equal a failure for you.__ Joe Rogan Quotes
- I love a success story, but even more than a success story; I like a dude who f***s his life up and gets his life together again story.
- One of the most fascinating lessons I’ve absorbed about life is that the struggle is good.
- That’s my only goal. Surround myself with funny people, and make sure everyone has a good time and works hard.
- Be cool to people. Be nice to as many people as you can. Smile to as many people as you can, and have them smile back at you.
- If you are the greatest, why would you go around talking about it?__ Joe Rogan Quotes
- There’s a direct correlation between positive energy and positive results in the physical form.
- The key to happiness doesn’t lay in numbers in a bank account but in the way we make others feel and the way they make us feel.
- Reality really is a theatre. There’s no other way to describe it. It’s all so nonsensical, ridiculous and chaotic.
- The time you spend hating on someone robs you of your own time. You are literally hating on yourself and you don’t even realize it.
- We define ourselves far too often by our past failures. That’s not you. You are this person right now. You’re the person who has learned from those failures.
- Greatness and madness are next door neighbors and they often borrow each other’s sugar.
- Excellence in anything increases your potential in everything.
- By putting yourself in that intense form of stress, it makes regular life more peaceful.
Okay, that’s a lot of Joe Rogan quotes! If you haven’t, let make sure to bookmark this quotes now and go back to the page, and try create a better habit every time when you need an inspiration or motivation.
One other thing: did you notice some recurring topics throughout these 25 Joe Rogan Quotes? So what are the most outstanding quotes for you? Comment below!
- Quotes from Sylvia Plath [23 Quotes On Motherhood & Feminism]
- Quotes by Jonathan Swift [Top 20 Quotes On Humour & Satire]
- Quotes by Norman Vincent Peale [Top 24 Quotes On Positive Thinking]
- Quotes by Helen Keller [25 Quotes On Vision, Love & Education]
- Quotes by Julia Child [18 Quotes On Food & Cooking]
- Quotes from Dolly Parton [20 Quotes About Aging, Love & Friendship]
- Quotes by Kobe Bryant [25 Quotes On Winning, Practice & Success]
- Keanu Reeves Quotes [20 Quotes On Being Single, Love & Life]
- Quotes by Haruki Murakami [25 Quotes On Death, Life & Happiness]
- Quotes by Leo Tolstoy [18 Quotes On Humanity, Life & Happiness]