Looking For The Best Kindness Quotes For Kids? Good people are undoubtedly the happiest. Having a clear conscience is the best way to feel good about yourself, so we must instill the value of kindness in children. Thus, they will know that sharing with others is what will make them achieve happiness.
This selection of quotes and phrases about kindness will help you understand more about this quality from the perspective of great thinkers and historical figures. Check it out!
RELATED: 70 Famous Quotes To Change The World
- indness is the only investment that never fails. Henry David Thoreau
- Good people are like candles; they burn to give light to others.(Kindness Quotes)
- If we do good out of interest, we will be cunning, but never good. Cicero
- The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of the appreciation of good. Dalai Lama
- As if one knew the good of what a person is capable, when one does not know the bad that he could do. Elias Canetti
- It is very difficult to be simple enough to be good. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- There is no greatness where there is no simplicity, goodness, and truth. Leo Tolstoy, Short Kindness Quotes
- The time spent trying to do good is not wasted. Concepción Arenal
- The best life is not the longest, but the richest in good deeds. Marie Curie
- The man who cultivates goodness never thinks of doing wrong to anyone. Marco Tulio Cicero
- The fault lies only with time. All men become good, but so slowly! Robert Browning
- Many times to be good we have to stop being honest. Ariosto, Being Nice Quotes
- What else can a good man do if it is not to do good for other men. Marco Aurelio
- The best of men is the one who does more good to his fellow men. Muhammad
- If a beautiful face is a letter of recommendation, a good heart is a letter of credit. George Bulwer-Lytton
- Good and bad men are often less so than they seem. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- He who is too busy doing good does not have time to be good. Rabindranath Tagore, Positive Kindness Quotes
- Love of neighbor is the main form of kindness. Gustave Flaubert
- Fools are hardly entirely good. And the worst thing is that the intelligent hardly want to be. Daudí Lion
- The real value does not require an interpreter: its daily acts form its emblem. Sebastian Roch Nicolas Chamfort
- Live in such a way that if people saw you, they could see the goodness of God in you.
- It is easy to perform a good action, but it is not easy to get into the habit of performing such actions. Aristotle, Act Of Kindness Quotes
- Do a little good where you are; It is those little bits of good deeds that light up the world. Desmond Tutu
- Facilitating a good action is the same as doing it. Muhammad
- Nothing that was worthy in the past part; no truth or goodness made by man ever dies, or can die. Thomas carlyle
The above messages are ideal for sharing on World Kindness Day, which is celebrated on November 13 of each year. Of course, it’s never a bad time to spread the word about kindness and compassion – especially to a child.
We hope you did enjoyed our collection of 25 Kindness Quotes For Kids! Do you like this article? Please share it with your friends. Thank you!
- 25 Kahlil Gibran Quotes About Life & Inner Peace
- 25 Isaac Newton Quotes of Encouragement
- 25 April Fools Day Quotes To Start The Day Just Right
- 40 Mother Teresa Quotes Will Make Your Heart SOAR
- 25 Best Happy Easter 2020 Dating | Amazing Easter Quotes
- 25 Halloween One Line Quotes Funny For Friends
- 45 Coco Chanel Quotes About Life, Fashion & Proper Style
- 25 Funny Quotes About Death That Make You Ponder Or Giggle
- 25 Christmas Quotes Can Brighten Your Loved Ones
- 35 Self Motivation Quotes Makes You Strong And Immovable