Looking For The Best Kindness Quotes For Kids? A society can be judged from what it does to its children. It’s undeniable that children hold the key to everyone in the future, and the way you develop and inspire them goes a long way to making this world a better place. In fact, it is desirable to provide the best for children to control the world around them.
What you teach your children today will affect not only their future, but also this world in the future. Make sure you raise children who are inspired, encouraged and have a positive mind.
In this article, I want to share my 28 motivational quotes for Kids that will make them feel powerful and inspired. Enjoy!
- “Never look down on anybody unless you’re helping them up.”Jesse Jackson
- “If you see someone without a smile, give them yours.”Dolly Parton, Being Nice Quotes
- “Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate.”Albert Schweitzer
- “How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it!”George Elliston
- “You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.”Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “I think probably kindness is my number one attribute in a human being. I’ll put it before any of the things like courage or bravery or generosity or anything else.”Roald Dahl
- Never look down on anybody unless you’re helping them up. – Jesse Jackson, Short Kindness Quotes
- “Everywhere you go, leave a glitter trail of kindness behind you.”Unknown
- “Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.”A.A. Milne
- “Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.”Lao-Tzu
- “Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind.”
- “Kind words don’t cost much. Yet they accomplish much.” Blaise Pascal, Positive Kindness Quotes
- “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.”Dr. Seuss
- To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. – Dr. Seuss
- “Be kind to unkind people. They need it the most.”Ashleigh Brilliant
- “As we work to create light for others, we naturally light our own way.” Mary Anne Radmacher
- “It’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice.”__ Love And Kindness Quotes
- “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better. It’s not.”Dr. Seuss
- “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.”Booker T. Washington
- “Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.”Mother Teresa
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
- “Kind people are the best kind of people.”__ Famous Kindness Quotes,
- “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.”Aesop
- “You can always, always give something, even if it is only kindness!”Anne Frank
- “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.”Dalai Lama
The above messages are ideal for sharing on World Kindness Day, which is celebrated on November 13 of each year. Of course, it’s never a bad time to spread the word about kindness and compassion – especially to a child.
We hope you did enjoyed our collection of 25 Kindness Quotes For Kids! Do you like this article? Please share it with your friends. Thank you!
- Quotes To Start The Day [90+ Quotes to Make You Feel Wonderful In Life]
- Sad Quotes On Love [Quotes To Help You Get Over The Pain]
- Quotes For Work [100+ Quotes To Help You Get Through Tough Times]
- Quotes About Mothers [Top 40 Quotes For Mother’s Day Celebration]
- Quotes by Napoleon Hill [17 Quotes On Faith, Failure & Friendship]
- Quotes for Monday [65 Quotes To Add Inspirational Thought To Your Day]
- Daily Motivational Quotes [36 Quotes To Share W. Your Bloved One]
- TGIF Quotes [19 Quotes Make Your Friday W. Full Of Joy]
- Pregnancy Announcement Quotes [50 Quotes To Share Joyous News]
- Pretty Woman Quotes [Quotable Lines From The Incredible Film]