Looking for the best quotes about lgbt? We offer you a source of inspiration with these quotes and phrases where perhaps you can find one that motivates the best moments of your life, and why not!
The LGTB Movement is a social movement for the free sexual orientation of lesbians, gays, bisexuals, transsexuals, where they fight for the cause of people with different sexual orientations.
With the passing of time these social movements have grown and have had great achievements that have marked history. This time we will share some inspiring phrases for the LGBT community, which will surely make you feel pride. Check it out!
- We are powerful because we have survived through time.
- Fear is how to behave as if the truth is not true.(Quotes About Lgbt Discrimination)
- The bad thing that has happened to me has been taught by compassion, and I learned it by not being discriminated against.
- Never be intimidated by silence, accept your definition, defend yourself.
- Do the right thing without hiding anymore, go ahead and march for tolerance, acceptance and understanding.
- There is nothing wrong with you, the world you live in is the wrong one.
- The world would be better if we made an effort to be less horrible to each other.
- Openness may not completely dismantle prejudice, but it is a good place to start.
- A sexual revolution begins with the emancipation of women, who are the main victims of patriarchy, and also with the end of homosexual oppression.
- It was really intense for me to start having conversations with God, when I remember that the laws created by men in my religion, being homosexual is bad.
- In many ways, my attachment to human freedom was fully compatible with my right to live freely as a homosexual.
- I have had to fight to be myself and be respected. Don’t study to be a lesbian. Nobody teaches you this, I was born like this. (Lgbt Love Quotes)
- My lesbianism is an act of Christian charity. All those women who are praying for a man, and I’m giving them my share.
- There is nothing wrong with sleeping with someone of your own sex. People should be very free with sex.
- I hate the word homophobia, it is not a phobia. You are not afraid. You are an asshole. Morgan Freeman phrase.
- Don’t hide behind the Constitution or the Bible. If you’re against gay marriage, just be honest, put a scarlet H on your shirt and admit you’re a homophobe.
- The whole world follows love. Poets spend their lives writing about it. Everyone thinks it is the most wonderful thing. But, when you mention two men in love, they forget everything and go crazy.
- Just like being a woman, like being a religious ethnic or tribal minority, being LGBT does not make you less human.
- “Race, gender, religion, sexuality, we are all people and that’s it. We’re all people. We’re all equal.”― Connor Franta
- “The only queer people are those who don’t love anybody.”― Rita Mae Brown,
- “The single best thing about coming out of the closet is that nobody can insult you by telling you what you’ve just told them.”― Rachel Maddow
- “Gender preference does not define you. Your spirit defines you.”― P.C. Cast, Awakened, Lgbt Pride Quotes
- “Self pity becomes your oxygen. But you learned to breathe it without a gasp. So, nobody even notices you’re hurting.”― Paul Monette
- “If a bullet should enter my brain, let that bullet destroy every closet door.”― Harvey Milk
- “What sexual preference do you hope she has?” “Happiness.” Isnt that cool?”― Francesca Lia Block,
- “I don’t want anyone to hold back who they are. It’s not okay… it’s not a good thing”― Connor Franta
- “With ignorance comes fear- from fear comes bigotry. Education is the key to acceptance.”― Kathleen Patel,
- “I am an unspeakable of the Oscar Wilde sort.”― E.M. Forster, Maurice
- “The beauty of standing up for your rights is others will see you standing and stand up as well.”― Cassandra Duffy
- “This is why homophobia is a terrible evil: it disguises itself as concern while it is inherently hate.”― Tyler Oakley, Binge
- “But this is your life, and it will stretch out before you, and you are the only person who can make it whatever you want it to be.”― Christina Lauren,
- “I am not here to entertain straight people.”― Sarah Schulman, Lgbt Quotes Equality
- “It comes to this then: there always have been people like me and always will be, and generally they have been persecuted.”― E.M. Forster, Maurice
- “the Bible is only as good and decent as the person reading it.”― Dan Savage,
- Why is it so hard for women to find men that are sensitive, caring, and good-looking? Because those men already have boyfriends.
- I like Jesus but he loves me, so it’s awkward.
- 90% of women don’t like men in pink shirts. Ironically, 90% of those men don’t like women.
- I was lonely because I had no women… until I met a man who had no hands.
- Did you hear about the homosexual letter? Only came in male boxes.
- A gay says: “Dick has been made only for the ass; if it was suitable for pussy it should be made like an axe!
- Life without women would be a pain in the butt, literally. (Quotes About Lgbt Discrimination)
- What’s the worst part about going to a gay picnic? All the hotdogs taste like shut.
- “I closed my eyes and resigned myself to the fact that my boyfriend was a pervert. He was lucky he was so cute.”― J.M. Colail,
- “Hi honey, I’m home! Take your pants off!” Wesley announced. He kissed my cheek as he passed me and put his lunch container in the sink.”― J.M. Colail,
- “I wondered if all women did with other women was lie and hug.”― Sarah Winman,
- “It’s stillness and pressure and rhythm and breathing.”― Becky Albertalli,
- “It is strange… the reasons one feels he doesn’t deserve things.”― C. Kennedy,
- “I can’t believe you rode the Tilt-A-Whirl for me. I must really like you,” he says.”― Becky Albertalli,
- “[‘non-white’ gay men] are run over at the intersection of racism and homophobia”― Eric C. Wat,
- “Only by speaking out can we create lasting change. And that change begins with coming out.”― DaShanne Stokes
- “Do not hope to understand the source of my understanding.”― Thomas Fitzgerald, __ Inspirational Lgbt Quotes
- “It’s what he needs, and whether he ever admits it to us or not, it’s what he loves” ― Nicholas Bella,
As you read these lgbt quotes, realize that they can be a sources of guidance during the times you need and can motivate you when you have a problem.
Neither success nor failure is finite. That’s the motivation you choose to make the biggest difference.
- 62 Inspirational & Motivational Quotes Of Bill Gates
- 30 Most Inspiring Quotes Of Malala Yousafzai
- 25 Best Quotes About Integrity & Honesty For Students
- 25 Positive Attitude Phrases For Life And Work
- 25 Phrases About Emotional And Physical Health
- 25 Funny Quotes On Marriage That Will Make You Smile
- 25 Greattest One Liners On Life, Love & Happiness For Girls
- 60 Quotes Of Maya Angelou On Success, Love And Life
- 28 Powerful Emma Watson Quotes Every Man Should Hear
- 25 Racism Quotes Will Inspire You To Take Action