Looking for The Best Quotes About Long Distance Friendship? True friendship doesn’t care whatever comes between the bond of friendship if it is an ocean or millions of miles but get stronger even from previous. Best friends will remain best friend forever and there is no reason even distance or something else to continue with the real caring.
Here we brought you some of the best long distance friendship quotes to share with your friends who are not in the same or far away from you. Check it out!
- “Distance does not matter if two hearts are loyal to one another.”
- “FRIENDS are connected Heart to Heart. Distance and time can’t break them apart.”__ Distance Friendship Quotes,
- “Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends.” – Cindy Lew
- “Absence makes the heart grow fonder, but it sure makes the rest of you lonely.”
- True friends are never apart maybe in distance but never in heart.
- I’ve learned that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance.
- A friend who is far away is sometimes much nearer than one who is at hand.__ Long Distance Best Friend Quotes,
- A friend allows you distance but is never far away.
- There are friendships imprinted in our hearts that will never be diminished by time and distance. ~Dodinsky
- We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.
- “We’re not too close in distance. we’re not too near in miles. But text can still touch our hearts and thoughts can bring us smiles.”
- “Even if you are far away, you are always close to my heart. It’s good that we are far away because we learn the patient to wait for each other.”__ Long Distance Bestie Quotes,
- “Whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.”
- “I just want to hug you, but you are 480 some miles away, what I wouldn’t do for a hug.”
- “Your absence has not taught me how to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.” – Doug Fetherling
- “Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow-ripening fruit.” – Aristotle
- “So what if the distance is too long? What matters is that we have the courage of love to cover any distance which dares to separate us.”__ Deep Long Distance Friendship Quotes,
- “A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.” – Douglas Pagels
- “Friendship lightens every burden and makes the sun shine brighter.”
- “Long distance relationships are like wind to a fire; it puts out the small ones, but inflames the big ones.”
- “Though miles may lie between us, we’re never far apart, for friendship doesn’t count the miles, it’s measured by the heart.”
- “If distance were measured in terms of the heart we’d never be more than a minute apart.”__ Funny Long Distance Friendship Quotes,
- “Where we love is home – home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “Though miles may lie between us we are never far apart, for friendship doesn’t count miles it measures by the heart.”
- “Sometimes you don’t know how much you love a person until a long distance comes between you and them.”
As you read these 25 long distance friendship quotes, realize that they can be a sources of guidance during the times you need and can motivate you when you have a problem.
Neither success nor failure is finite. That’s the motivation you choose to make the biggest difference.
- 35 Sad Love Quotes Will Help You Through The Hard Times
- 25 Wayne Dyer Quotes On Life & Love
- 25 Herman Melville Quotes On Love, Life & Death
- 35 Daily Motivational Quotes To Share W. Your Bloved One
- 25 Kahlil Gibran Quotes About Life And Inner Peace
- 35 Morning Motivation Quotes To Help Kick Start Every Morning
- 35 Suicidal Thoughts Quotes Offer Hope To Anyone In Need
- 35 Freaky Quotes To Strengthen Your Relationship
- 25 Spongebob Quotes To Give You Endless Hours Of Entertainment
- 25 Happy Anniversary Quotes Funny 2020