Louisa May Alcott Quotes _Here are 20 Louisa May Alcott quotes that will encourage you to achieve your highest aspirations.
- I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.
- Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.
- Human minds are more full of mysteries than any written book and more changeable than the cloud shapes in the air.
- The power of finding beauty in the humblest things makes home happy and life lovely.
- I’d rather take coffee than compliments just now.
- Because they are mean is no reason why I should be. I hate such things, and though I think I’ve a right to be hurt, I don’t intend to show it.
- Have regular hours for work and play; make each day both useful and pleasant, and prove that you understand the worth of time by employing it well. Then youth will be delightful, old age will bring few regrets, and life will become a beautiful success.
- I believe that it is as much a right and duty for women to do something with their lives as for men and we are not going to be satisfied with such frivolous parts as you give us.
- I’ve got the key to my castle in the air, but whether I can unlock the door remains to be seen.
- Painful as it may be, a significant emotional event can be the catalyst for choosing a direction that serves us – and those around us – more effectively. Look for the learning.
- Keep good company, read good books, love good things and cultivate soul and body as faithfully as you can.
- It’s amazing how lovely common things become, if one only knows how to look at them.
- We all have our own life to pursue, our own kind of dream to be weaving, and we all have the power to make wishes come true, as long as we keep believing.
- Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth’s sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won.
- The emerging woman… will be strong-minded, strong-hearted, strong-souled, and strong-bodied… strength and beauty must go together.
- Simple, genuine goodness is the best capital to found the business of this life upon. It lasts when fame and money fail, and is the only riches we can take out of this world with us.
- A real gentleman is as polite to a little girl as to a woman.
- Nothing is impossible to a determined woman.
- Life is my college. May I graduate well, and earn some honors!
- The humblest tasks get beautified if loving hands do them.
Okay, that’s a lot of Louisa May Alcott Quotes! If you haven’t, let make sure to bookmark this quotes now and go back to the page, and try create a better habit every time when you need an inspiration or motivation.
One other thing: did you notice some recurring topics throughout these 22 Louisa May Alcott Quotes? So what are the most outstanding quotes for you? Comment below!