Looking For The Best Quotes Of Margaret Mead? Margaret Mead (born on 16th December 1901, Philadelphia, PA, USA) is a famous American anthropologist known for her significant works on cultural anthropology. She is said to be influenced by her grandmother because she enjoys observing human activities from a very early age. She was honored with various awards including the ‘Kalinga Prize for UNESCO’s scientific popularization.
Here, we’ve compiled a list of the top 25 quotes from Margaret Mead to inspire you. Check it out!
- Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.__ Margaret Mead quotes
- “Every time we liberate a woman, we liberate a man.” — Margaret Mead
- “There is no greater insight into the future than recognizing…when we save our children, we save ourselves” — Margaret Mead
- “I do not believe in using women in combat, because females are too fierce.” — Margaret Mead
- “It is easier to change a man’s religion than to change his diet.” — Margaret Mead
- “There are now no elders who know more than the young themselves about what the young are experiencing.” — Margaret Mead
- “Cynicism is the other thing that goes with sentimentality …” — Margaret Mead
- “I was wise enough to never grow up while fooling most people into believing I had.” — Margaret Mead
- “Fathers are biological necessities, but social accidents.” — Margaret Mead
- “The solution to adult problems tomorrow depends on large measure upon how our children grow up today.” — Margaret Mead
- “Even though the ship may go down, the journey goes on.” __ Margaret Mead quotes
- “My grandmother wanted me to get a good education, so she kept me as far away from schools as possible.” — Margaret Mead
- “What people say, what people do, and what they say they do are entirely different things.”__ Margaret Mead
- “Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.”__ Margaret Mead
- “Be who you really are, do what you want to do, in order to have what you really want.”__ Margaret Mead
- “Everyone needs to have access both to grandparents and grandchildren in order to be a full human being.”__ Margaret Mead
- “One of the oldest human needs is having someone to wonder where you are when you don’t come home at night.”__ Margaret Mead
- “There is no greater power in the world than the zest of a postmenopausal woman.”__ Margaret Mead
- “Women want mediocre men, and men are working hard to become as mediocre as possible.”__ Margaret Mead
- Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
- The notion that we are products of our environment is our greatest sin; we are products of our choices.
- I measure success in terms of the contributions an individual makes to her fellow human beings.
- You know my fury about people is based precisely on the fact that I consider them to be responsible, moral creatures who so often do not act that way.
- What I am demanding of other people is what I am demanding of myself.__ Margaret Mead quotes
- Never ever depend on governments or institutions to solve any major problems. All social change comes from the passion of individuals.
Thanks for reading my favorite Margaret Mead quotes. I wish you a great year and hope you can find these quotes whenever you need a boost, so you can confidently crush every challenge or goal you set for yourself.
You can also share your favorites quotes on facebook or send them to a friend who can use them as encouragement. Thank you!
- Quotes by George Orwell [22 Quotes On Power & Politics]
- Quotes from Dale Carnegie [Top 25 Quotes On Success]
- Quotes from Alan Watts [25 Quotes on Love & Success]
- Quotes Of Susan B Anthony [16 Quotes on Equality, Liberty & More]
- Quotes From Kahlil Gibran [26 Quotes About Life And Inner Peace]
- Quotes by Confucius [23 Words of Wisdom]
- Quotes by Voltaire [20 Quotes about Life, Love & Religion]
- Quotes from Marcus Aurelius [20 Quotes About Integrity & Philosophy]
- Quotes by Margaret Thatcher [15 Quotes on Leadership & Willpower]
- Quotes By Buddha [22 Quotes on Meditation, Spirituality & Happiness]