Looking for November quotes? Here you will find out the best collection of 25 Quotes and Sayings selected by our team. Enjoy!
Welcome November! After the glory of October, November needs Thanksgiving day to compete. But its harshness is filled with its own beauty. I love the foggy mornings that November brings. The bare trees look new and modern compared to the abundance of autumn harvest and fireworks of autumn colors.
- Autumn will pass … and sadness will leave! A snowy, fluffy winter will come … full of new events and experiences!
- November is not a month of autumn at all, but the real pre-winter of spring. (Welcome November Quotes)
- Goodbye, October. Do not be bored. I make myself green tea. Tomorrow is November. So a new life.
- November is the month of raspberry sunsets, birds flying south, deep, sad hymns of the sea, passionate songs of the wind in the pines.
- This November is very strange – everything is covered with a thin crust of ice, even the heart.
- “November the last month of autumn. But the beginng of a new adventure; time to take risk and do the unexpected.” —Unknown
- “A September to remember. An October full of splendor. A November to treasure.” (Funny November Quotes)
- “November is the month to remind us to be thankful for the many positive things happening in our life.”
- Let’s live well, because we only live once. And if we lived several times, it would be just as valid. [Léo Campion]
- All grown-ups were children at first, but few remember. [Saint Exupéry]
- There are only fools who are not greedy. We are greedy as we are artists, as we are educated, as we are poets. [Guy de Maupassant]
- “Misty October and rainy November make good December together.” (November Born Quotes)
- And do not care what November! And I’ll go on the green lawn at the third snowdrift on the left, I’m lying.
- November is the time when you need to sit at home, fall asleep earlier, get less nervous, and enjoy more.
- November day taps on the glass with rains, apparently, wants to tell us some story. I wonder what it will be like?
- Fall. November. Tired smile. A gray day and a sad morning, tea and chocolate in the evenings, and warm memories for dessert.
- November is also good for killing the flesh with a wet, every minute changing direction of the snow wind. (November Month Quotes)
- “Autumn arrives early in the morning but spring at the close of the day.” —Elizabeth Bowen,
- “Fallen leaves lying on the grass in the November sun bring more happiness than the daffodils.” —Cyril Connolly
- “There is October in every November and there is November in every December! All seasons melted in each other’s life!” —Mehmet Murat ildan
- “The world is tired, the year is old,The faded leaves are glad to die.” __Sara Teasdale
- “November is the most disagreeable month in the whole year.” (November Thankful Quotes)
- “How sad would be November if we had no knowledge of the spring!” —Edwin Way Teale
- “Now in November nearer comes the sun down the abandoned heaven”_D. H. Lawrence,
- “November… leads the months their wintry round.” —Anne Hunter
Thanks for reading my favorite november quotes. I wish you a great year and hope you can find these quotes whenever you need a boost, so you can confidently crush every challenge or goal you set for yourself.
You can also share your favorites quotes on facebook or send them to a friend who can use them as encouragement. Thank you!
- Christian Spiritual Words That Strengthen Us To Not Be Discouraged
- 25 Funny Blonde Quotes That Will Laugh Your Ass Off
- 25 Funny One Liners And Clean Jokes For Adults Only
- 25 Racism Quotes Will Inspire You To Take Action
- 25 Funny St. Patrick’s Day Quotes To Share In 2020
- 25 Funny Quotes On Marriage That Will Make You Smile
- 30 Lao Tzu Wisdom Words Will Inspire Greatness In You
- 35 Short And Inspirational Gay Quotes From LGBT Celebrities
- 35 Suicidal Thoughts Quotes Offer Hope To Anyone In Need
- 25 Cute & Funny Quotes Express Happy First Day Of Summer