Looking For The Best Philosophical Quotes? A philosophy of life is an overall vision or attitude towards life and its purpose. Human activities is limited by time and death, but we forget this. We fill our time with distractions, never ask if they’re important, whether we really find them valuable or not. Without a personal philosophy, we will live without direction.
Here’s is our latest collection of philosophical quotes that will help you know yourself better. Check it out!
- To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.__ Joseph Chilton Pearce
- Human behavior flows from three main sources: desire, emotion, and knowledge.__ Plato
- Philosophy is a battle against the bewitchment of our intelligence by means of our language.__ Ludwig Wittgenstein
- There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.__ C. S. Lewis / Philosophical Quotes
- It is undesirable to believe a proposition when there is no ground whatever for supposing it true. __ Bertrand Russell
- Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.__ Bruce Lee
- You can’t do without philosophy, since everything has its hidden meaning which we must know.__ Maxim Gorky
- “The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.
- “To be radical is to grasp things by the root.”__ Karl Marx
- “Religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand.”__ Karl Marx
- “A lie told often enough becomes the truth.”__ Vladimir Lenin / Philosophical Quotes
- “Give me just one generation of youth, and I’ll transform the whole world.”__ Vladimir Lenin
- “There are no morals in politics; the is only experience. A scoundrel may be of use because he is a scoundrel”__ Vladimir Lenin
- “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”__ Aristotle
- “What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.”__ Aristotle
- “No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness.”__ Aristotle
- “To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.”__ Aristotle
- “The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance.”__ Aristotle
- “The high-minded man must care more for the truth than for what people think.”__ Aristotle
- “Poverty is the parent of revolution and crime.”__ Aristotle / Philosophical Quotes
- “To write well, express yourself like the common people, but think like a wise man.”__ Aristotle
- “He who cannot be a good follower cannot be a good leader.”__ Aristotle
- “The busier we are, the more acutely we feel that we live, the more conscious we are of life.”__ Immanuel Kant
- “Have the courage to use your own reason- That is the motto of enlightenment.”__ Immanuel Kant
- “Never was anything great achieved without danger.”__ Niccolò Machiavelli
- “Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are.”__ Niccolò Machiavelli
Okay, that’s a lot of Philosophical Quotes! If you haven’t, let make sure to bookmark this quotes now and go back to the page, and try create a better habit every time when you need an inspiration or motivation.
One other thing: did you notice some recurring topics throughout these 25 Philosophical Quotes? So what are the most outstanding quotes for you? Comment below! And, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest as well!
- One Liners Funny [25 Quotes On Love For Him & Her]
- Short Quotes About Love [25 Funny One Liners For Girls]
- One Liners Puns On Money & Women [25 Quotes]
- Funny Quotes On Love & Relationship [35 One Liners]
- Short Quotes Funny [25 One Liners On Life, Love & Happiness]
- Short Quotes Motivation [35 One Liners To Turn A Man On]
- Short Quotes About Life & Success [35 One Liners]
- Quotes On Growth Mindset [Will Help Kids Succeed More & Happier]
- Good Morning Motivation Quotes [157 Most Inspiring Quotes W. Pictures]
- Kindness Quotes For Kids [28 Quotes Make Kids Feel Powerful & Inspired]