Looking for the most inspirational quotes about autumn? Summer may be fun, but when the weather gets cooler and the leaves start falling, we can tell that a change is happening. Autumn is the transition season that leads us from the hot, bright sunny months into the cold, dark nights of winter and all of the fun the end of the year will bring. When Fall begins, we are just a hop, skip and jump away from Halloween, Thanksgiving, and (dare I say it?!) Christmas.
So whether autumn is your favorite time of year, or you just want to get in the in the mood for a new season, here are some of the best fall and autumn quotes to help. Check it out!
- If money really did grow on trees, what would be everyone’s favorite season? Fall.
- What did the tree say to autumn? Leaf me alone.__ Quotes About Autumn
- What did one autumn leaf say to another? I’m falling for you.
- What will fall on the lawn first? An autumn leaf or a Christmas catalog?
- My favorite part of Fall is walking through a hundred spider webs a day and screaming every single time.
- If money did grow on trees, autumn would be the best season ever!
- I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn’t fall for it.
- Why do birds fly south in the Fall? Because it’s too far to walk.
- “Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.” — Albert Camus
- “It’s like going back to school. You know, autumn! Time for ‘Harry Potter’.” — Robbie Coltrane
- “Autumn’s the mellow time.” — William Allingham__ Quotes About Autumn
- “Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree.” – Emily Brontë
- “Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “Aprils have never meant much to me, autumns seem that season of beginning, spring.” – Truman Capote
- “Dancing of the autumn laves on a surface of a lake is a dream we see when we are awake.” – Mehmet Murat Idles
- “The trees are about to show us how lovely it is to let the dead things go.” – Unknown
- “I loved Autumn, the one season of the year that God seemed to have put there just for the beauty of it.” – Lee Maynard
- “And all at once, summer collapsed into fall.” – Oscar Wilde__ Quotes About Autumn
- “Autumn mornings: sunshine and crisp air, birds and calmness, year’s end and day’s beginnings.” – Terri Guillemets
- “Listen! The wind is rising, and the air is wild with leaves, we have had our summer evenings, now for October eves.” – Humbert Wolfe
- “Love the trees until their leaves fall off, then encourage them to try again next year.” – Chad Sugg
- “Anyone who thinks fallen leaves are dead has never watched them dancing on a windy day.”– Shira Tamir
- “A fallen leaf is nothing more than a summer’s wave goodbye.”– Unknown
- “Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons.”– Jim Bishop
- “Autumn seemed to arrive suddenly that year. The morning of first September was crisp and golden as an apple”—J.K. Rowling
And with this, we come to the end of collection. It was great to have you till here.
So, which quote did you like the most in our compilation of 25 Quotes About Autumn.
Which ever you like, make sure to share them with your friends on social media. After all, sharing is the best caring! Thank you very much!
- April Fools Day Quotes [25 Quotes Funny W. Images]
- Quotes On Christmas [25 One Liners Funny W. Images]
- Halloween Quotes Funny [25 One Liners W. Images]
- Happy Valentines Day Quotes [25 Funny One Liners W. Images]
- Quotes For Easter [25 One Liners Funny W. Images]
- One Liners Funny [25 Quotes On Love For Him & Her]
- Short Quotes About Love [25 Funny One Liners For Girls]
- One Liners Puns On Money & Women [25 Quotes]
- Funny Quotes On Love & Relationship [35 One Liners]
- Short Quotes Funny [25 One Liners On Life, Love & Happiness]