Quotes About Goals Setting _Before you can achieve anything in life, you have to know what you want. You have to decide that whatever you’re doing is important to you, that it’s worth it. And if it isn’t, it’s time to set new, more meaningful goals.
If you’re passionate about it, about really living out your purpose, you’ll be more likely to commit—to buckle down and set powerful goals. So focus on what you really want to accomplish, and it will make the journey that much sweeter.
Need a push to get started? Find the motivation with these 25 insightful quotes about Goals Setting.
- Set daily, monthly and long term goals and dreams. Don’t ever be afraid to dream too big. Nothing is impossible. If you believe in yourself, you can achieve it.__Nastia Liukin__ Quotes About Goals Setting
- The only reason we really pursue goals is to cause ourselves to expand and grow. Achieving goals by themselves will never make us happy in the long term; it’s who you become, as you overcome the obstacles necessary to achieve your goals, that can give you the deepest and most long-lasting sense of fulfillment.__Tony Robbins
- I think the long-term goal is to continue to grow as people and as a unit, individually and together, and hopefully continue to keep making records that are better every time, because if you’re not moving forward, you’re either standing still or regressing.__Taylor Momsen
- When setting a long-term goal, find the pace necessary to achieve it.__Rickson Gracie__ Quotes About Setting Goals
- We have to use our reasoning capacity and set long-term goals based on our deepest values.__Al Gore
- Breaking the cycle takes time. Be Patient and Gentle with yourself. Setting goals – and be persistent! Remember to Stretch, Laugh and be Unshakable!__Sathya Sai Baba
- Every goal that you will ever pursue will require a plan of action. Whether you are pursuing your life’s destiny or striving to obtain a particular goal, you must be able to see things as you desire them to be.__T. D. Jakes__ Quotes About Goals Setting
- The easiest thing is to make sure you feel happy and satisfied in this moment. Setting goals is much more effort taking, but at the same time much more fulfilling.__Denis Waitley
- The thing that I learned early on is you really need to set goals in your life, both short-term and long-term, just like you do in business. Having that long-term goal will enable you to have a plan on how to achieve it. We apply these skills in business, yet when it comes to ourselves, we rarely apply them.__Denise Morrison
- I’m sort of focused on my long-term goal of carving out a career that’s for life, rather than being a flash in the pan.__Benedict Cumberbatch
- It is clear that the main element of any United States policy toward the Soviet Union must be that of long-term, patient but firm and vigilant containment of Russian expansive tendencies.__George F. Kennan__ Goal Setting Motivational Quotes
- I am an Anarchist not because I believe Anarchism is the final goal, but because there is no such thing as a final goal.__Rudolf Rocker
- When your mind is preoccupied, your impulses—not your long-term goals—will guide your choices.__Kelly McGonigal
- Evolution has no long-term goal. There is no long-distance target, no final perfection to serve as a criterion for selection, although human vanity cherishes the absurd notion that our species is the final goal of evolution.__Richard Dawkins
- Long-term goals are dangerous. They limit you. They hinder you from reacting to new conditions.__Ben Casnocha__ Quotes About Goals Setting
- In short, with each of the thousand-and-one problems that present themselves in family life, our choice is between controlling and teaching, between creating an atmosphere of distrust and one of trust, between setting an example of power and helping children to learn responsibility, between quick-fix parenting and the kind that’s focused on long-term goals.__Alfie Kohn
- Training for a marathon is much like climbing a ladder. Each ring is a short-term goal that must be met in sequence in order to reach the long-term goal at the top of the ladder.__Richard Benyo__ Setting Goals And Achieving Them Quotes
- When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps. __Confucius
- Never let a short term desire get in the way of a long term goal. __Curtis Martin
- We all need lots of powerful long range goals to help us past the short-term obstacles. __Jim Rohn
- Goals are a means to an end, not the ultimate purpose of our lives. They are simply a tool to concentrate our focus and move us in a direction. The only reason we really pursue goals is to cause ourselves to expand and grow. __Tony Robbins
- Fitting in is a short-term strategy that gets you nowhere. Standing out is a long-term strategy that takes guts and produces results. __Seth Godin
- Having a long term goal provides a catalyst for motivation at every waking moment. __Peter J. Daniels
- If your short-term goals are too high, you may give up too soon. If your long-term goals are too low, they may not give you enough enthusiasm to drive you over the bumps in the road along the way.__Darren LaCroix
- Giving up on our long-term goals for immediate gratification, my friends, is procrastination.__Dan Ariely
Thank you for spending time to read our collection of quotes about Goals Setting. And we hope these quotes brought you great inspiration and motivation in everyday life.
Which one is your favorite quote? _let us know in the comments below.
- Mr Rogers Quotes [56 Quotes Will Make People Feel More Neighborly]
- Pretty Woman Quotes [Quotable Lines From The Incredible Film]
- Sad Quotes On Love [Quotes To Help You Get Over The Pain]
- Mindfulness Quotes [40 Quotes to Energize Your Life]
- Quotes On Growth Mindset [Will Help Kids Succeed More & Happier]
- Ray Kroc Quotes [23 Quotes That Will Inspire You To Succeed]
- Quotes by Nick Vujicic [16 Quotes On Love, Life & Success]
- Sad Love Quotes [82 Quotes To Help You Through The Hard Times]
- Quotes by Teddy Roosevelt [40 Quotes About Leadership & Success]
- TGIF Quotes [19 Quotes Make Your Friday W. Full Of Joy]