Looking For Quotes About Setting Goals? We all have a series of purposes in life that we would like to achieve. There are some basic ones that we repeat each year, such as “On January 1 I stop smoking”… In any case, it must be recognized that they are easier to raise than to comply with. These goals often remain in simple words, without actually becoming a reality.
We advise you to live your life doing what you really want to do. To do this, write down all those aspirations as goals, creating a plan to achieve them and never throw in the towel until you reach your goal.
Explore best quotes which we collected below, to help you not stop when you find an obstacle on your way. Check it out!
RELATED: 70 Famous Quotes To Change The World
- You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and hope to win. – Zig Ziglar
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and achievements. – Jim Rohn, Goal Setting Quotes
- Optimism is the quality most associated with success and happiness. – Brian Tracy
- Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into visible. – Anthony Robbins
- Never give up on a dream for the time it may take. Similarly, time will pass. – Earl Nightingale
- If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to a person or object. – Albert Einstein
- Fear does not exist anywhere except in the mind. – Daniel Carnegie, ,Smart Goals Quotes
- I cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to reach my destination. – Jimmy Dean
- We all need powerful long-term goals to help us overcome short-term obstacles. – Jim Rohn
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the plane takes off against the wind. – Henry Ford
- Obstacles are those fearful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. – Henry Ford
- If you are bored with life, you don’t have enough goals. – Lou Holtz, Make Goals Quotes
- Each of you, as individuals, can choose your own goals. Listen to others, but do not become blind disciples. – Thurgood Marshall
- When you set a goal, write it down and then it will be like making a promise to yourself. – Tony DiCicco
- All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney
- If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try. – Seth GodinAim for the stars and maybe you can reach the sky. – Reinhold Niebuhr
- The future belongs to us, because we have taken care of it. – Johnson Sirleaf, Setting A Goal Quotes
- Success is the progressive realization of a worthwhile goal or ideal. – Earl Nightingale
- Don’t waste your time hitting a wall, hoping to transform it into a door. – Coco Chanel
- If a man does not know which port he is looking for, any wind is good. – Seneca
- I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. – Stephen Covey
- Goals transform a random ride into a chase. – Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, Goal Setting Quotes By Celebrities
- Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn. – John MaxwellThe future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration. – Thomas Edison
- Many failures occur in people who didn’t realize how close they were to success. – Thomas Alva Edison
- Success is connected to action. Successful people keep moving.
- They make mistakes but they never give up. – Conrad Hilton, Goal Setting Quotes For Students
- Aim for the moon. Even if you fail, you will land on the stars. – Les Brown
- You can and if you are brave enough to start, you should. – Stephen King
- Winners are losers who get up and try one more time. – Dennis DeYoung
- A goal is not always made to be achieved, many times it serves as something to aim for. – Bruce Lee
- Happiness is not the goal, it is a by-product of a good life. – Eleanor Roosevelt, Goal Setting Motivational Quotes
- It always seems impossible until it is done. – Nelson MandelaYou must fight to achieve your dream. You have to sacrifice yourself and work hard. – Lionel Messi
- The difficulties increase the closer we get to the goal. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- In a year you will wish you had started today. – Kare
Accomplishing our goals can be one of the greatest feelings we will ever experience in life. To achieve a major stepping stone, or to complete a long term project, is an extremely satisfying feeling.
Most importantly, we must give ourselves credit and celebrate the small victories, as we march towards our goals. I hope these goal setting quotes reminded you of why we need to live with purpose.
Which of these quotes about setting goals resonated with you best? Do you have any other favorite quotes to add to the list? Let us know in the comment section below.
- 45 Freaky Quotes Will Drive Your Partner Crazy
- 35 Inspiring Quotes Of Rocky Will Get You Through Hard Times
- 25 Retirement Quotes For Dedications And Farewells
- 30 Motivational Quotes Of Harvey Specter For Students In Daily Life
- 25 Phrases About Emotional And Physical Health
- 85 Zig Ziglar Quotes Inspire You Living Life Of Your Dream
- 25 Jim Rohn Quotes On Goals & Leadership
- 35 Quotes For LGTB: Motivating, Inspiring Against Homophobia
- 54 Quotes Of Gary Vaynerchuk Will Add Value To Your Life
- 35 Will Smith Quotes On Life, Love, Success & Education