Looking For The Best Quotes Of Anthony Bourdain? (Born June 25, 1956, New York City, New York, USA died June 8, 2018, Strasbourg, France), Anthony Bourdain – in the whole Anthony Michael Bourdain is an American chef, author and TV personality who helped spread the “foodie” culture in the early 21st century through his books and TV shows.
Here are 25 quotes by Anthony Bourdain that will urge you to take that journey and live your life to the fullest. Enjoy!
- I don’t have to agree with you to like you or respect you.
- “Your body is not a temple, it’s an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.”– Anthony Bourdain
- “For me, the cooking life has been a long love affair, with moments both sublime and ridiculous.”
- “The way you make an omelet reveals your character.” — Anthony Bourdain
- “There is no other place on earth even remotely like New Orleans. Don’t even try to compare it to anywhere else.” — Anthony Bourdain
- “Even on the Serengeti, it ain’t a barbecue if there ain’t some kind of beer.”
- “Skills can be taught. Character you either have or you don’t have.”
- “Vegetarians, and their Hezbollah-like splinter faction, the vegans … are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit.”
- “Food is so personal – I mean someone is talking to you when people are cooking for you. I like to hear an identifiable voice.”
- “The older I get, and the more I travel in particular, the less I care about what exactly is in the dish than who’s cooking it and why.”
- “Cooking breakfast and brunch professionally really kind of ruined breakfast service for me for a long time.”
- Open your mind, get up off the couch, move.
- Your body is not a temple, it’s an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.
- Good food is very often, even most often, simple food.
- Maybe that’s enlightenment enough: to know that there is no final resting place of the mind; no moment of smug clarity. Perhaps wisdom…is realizing how small I am, and unwise, and how far I have yet to go.
- The journey is part of the experience – an expression of the seriousness of one’s intent. One doesn’t take the A train to Mecca.
- Things got broken. Things got lost. But I wouldn’t have missed it for the world.
- That without experimentation, a willingness to ask questions and try new things, we shall surely become static, repetitive, moribund.
- Luck is not a business model.
- If you’re 22, physically fit, hungry to learn and be better, I urge you to travel – as far and as widely as possible.
- Don’t lie about it. You made a mistake. Admit it and move on. Just don’t do it again. Ever.
- We are — and should be — a big, messy, anarchistic polyglot of dialects and accents and different skin tones…
- You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind.
- Travel changes you. As you move through this life and this world you change things slightly, you leave marks behind, however small. And in return, life—and travel—leaves marks on you.
Okay, that’s a lot of quotes by Anthony Bourdain! If you haven’t, let make sure to bookmark this quotes now and go back to the page, and try create a better habit every time when you need an inspiration or motivation.
One other thing: did you notice some recurring topics throughout these 25 Quotes by Anthony Bourdain? So what are the most outstanding quotes for you? Comment below!
- Quotes From Zig Ziglar [60 Quotes To Inspire You To Be The Best]
- Quotes By John Green [48 Most Inspiring Quotes For Love]
- Quotes by Drake [19 Quotes About Money & Friends]
- Quotes by Joseph Campbell [22 Quotes On Marriage, Love & Life]
- Quotes from Jay Z [20 Quotes About Love, Life & Success]
- Quotes of Nicki Minaj [16 Quotes About Relationships, Love & Success]
- Quotes of Charles Bukowski [17 Quotes On Writing, Love & Life]
- Quotes of John Locke [16 Quotes On Human Nature & Liberalism]
- Quotes by James Baldwin [30 Quotes On Justice & Education]
- Quotes from J Cole [Top 42 Quotes On Love & Life]