Things You Didn’t Know About Quotes By Anthony Bourdain _Anthony Bourdain, in the whole Anthony Michael Bourdain, (born June 25, 1956, New York City, New York, USA died June 8, 2018, Strasbourg, France), American chef, author and TV personality who helped spread the “foodie” culture in the early 21st century through his books and TV shows.
Here are 15 quotes by Anthony Bourdain that will urge you to take that journey and live your life to the fullest. Enjoy!
- Travel changes you. As you move through this life and this world you change things slightly, you leave marks behind, however small. And in return, life—and travel—leaves marks on you.
- Open your mind, get up off the couch, move.
- Your body is not a temple, it’s an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.
- Good food is very often, even most often, simple food.
- Maybe that’s enlightenment enough: to know that there is no final resting place of the mind; no moment of smug clarity. Perhaps wisdom…is realizing how small I am, and unwise, and how far I have yet to go.
- The journey is part of the experience – an expression of the seriousness of one’s intent. One doesn’t take the A train to Mecca.
- Things got broken. Things got lost. But I wouldn’t have missed it for the world.
- That without experimentation, a willingness to ask questions and try new things, we shall surely become static, repetitive, moribund.
- Luck is not a business model.
- If you’re 22, physically fit, hungry to learn and be better, I urge you to travel – as far and as widely as possible.
- Don’t lie about it. You made a mistake. Admit it and move on. Just don’t do it again. Ever.
- Skills can be taught. Character you either have or you don’t have.
- We are — and should be — a big, messy, anarchistic polyglot of dialects and accents and different skin tones…
- I don’t have to agree with you to like you or respect you.
- You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind.
Okay, that’s a lot of Quotes by Anthony Bourdain! If you haven’t, let make sure to bookmark this quotes now and go back to the page, and try create a better habit every time when you need an inspiration or motivation.
One other thing: did you notice some recurring topics throughout these 15 Quotes by Anthony Bourdain? So what are the most outstanding quotes for you? Comment below!