Quotes by Anthony Hopkins _Here are 21 Anthony Hopkins quotes on living a happy and worry-free life.
- My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
- I don’t care: if they don’t like it they don’t like it, but I do it for the fun of it.
- Life is tough, but you just have to just get out of bed, get out and do it
- I’m fascinated by the dream world we live in, in our dreaming sleep dreaming and that moment of pre sleep when the subconscious mind whirls up.
- Today is the tomorrow I was worried about yesterday.
- In certain moments of our lives we get little signals, little flashes that say ‘it’s yours if you want it’
- There is no shortcut to happiness, you have to live your life.
- We all sell ourselves to some degree, I think.
- I was bullied as a boy – lots of kids are, but hopefully most of us get on with our lives and grow up.
- Beware the tyranny of the weak. They just suck you dry.
- You mellow out and you just don’t take things too seriously.
- Life’s so short and such glorious – images in the world and such horror as well, but I want to see it all. So I moved out of my comfort zone.
- We all dream. We dream vividly, depending on our nature. Our existence is beyond our explanation, whether we believe in God or we have religion or we’re atheist.
- Everything is random and there are no guarantees.
- I love life because what more is there?
- I’m fascinated by the fact that we can’t grasp anything about time.
- I am a bit of a solitude person – a solitary personality. I like being on my own. I don’t have any major friendships or relationships with people.
- If people don’t want to bother with me, fine. You know, God bless them, and move on.
- The magical, supernatural force that is with us every second is time. We can’t even comprehend it. It’s such an illusion, it’s such a strange thing.
- I am able to play monsters well. I understand monsters. I understand madmen.
- We get questions in our head and little voices that put us down when we were kids, so get over that. That’s all I’ve had to do.
And with this, we come to the end of collection. It was great to have you till here.
So, which quote did you like the most in our compilation of 21 Quotes by Anthony Hopkins.
Which ever you like, make sure to share them with your friends on social media. After all, sharing is the best caring! Thank you very much!