Looking For The Best Quotes Of Benjamin Franklin? Here is the best collection of 25 quotes by Benjamin Franklin that will inspire you and make you laugh.
Benjamin Franklin (1706-1760) is an American scientist, inventor, and politician as well as being one of the Founding Fathers of the United States who helped draft his Declaration of Independence and Constitution.
In addition to having practiced as a politician, he is also remembered for having been a prominent writer, newspaper editor, political theorist, Freemason, postmaster, scientist, inventor, humorist, civic activist, statesman, and diplomat. Franklin was a major figure in the American Enlightenment and founded many civic organizations including the First Public Library and the University of Pennsylvania.
After the War of Independence, Franklin became the first Director General of the United States Post Office and also served as Governor of Pennsylvania from 1785 to 1788.
Franklin was also a prolific scientist and inventor. I invent the lightning rod, the so-called Franklin oven, bifocal lenses, a humidifier for stoves and fireplaces, the odometer, the glass harmonica, etc. In 1756 he was elected a member of the prestigious Royal Society and in 1772 the Paris Academy of Sciences designated him as one of the most outstanding non-French living scientists.
Below you will find some of the most inspiring Benjamin Franklin phrases Enjoy them!
- By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.
- “You made delay, but time will not, and lost time is never found again.”__ Benjamin Franklin Quotes
- “If you would know the value of money, go and try to borrow some.”– Benjamin Franklin
- “When Wine enters, out goes the Truth.” — Benjamin Franklin
- “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” — Benjamin Franklin
- “Money has never made man happy, nor will it, there is nothing in its nature to produce happiness. The more of it one has the more one wants.” — Benjamin Franklin
- “Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.” — Ben Franklin Quotes
- “For every minute spent in organizing, an hour is earned.” — Benjamin Franklin
- “The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is a knowledge of our own ignorance.” — Benjamin Franklin
- “When you are good to others, you are best to yourself.” — Benjamin Franklin
- “Speak ill of no man, but speak all the good you know of everybody.”– Benjamin Franklin
- Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.__ Ben Franklin Beer Quotes
- He that can have patience can have what he will.
- Many people die at twenty five and aren’t buried until they are seventy five.
- We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.
- Whatever is begun in anger, ends in shame.
- Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.__ Benjamin Franklin Famous Quotes
- When you’re testing to see how deep water is, never use two feet.
- A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may never get over.
- While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
- Love your enemies, for they tell you your faults.
- We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing!__ Ben Franklin Liberty Quote
- An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
- A friend in need is a friend indeed!
- There are two ways to increase your wealth. Increase your means or decrease your wants. The best is to do both at the same time.
As you read these the quotes by Benjamin Franklin, realize that they can be a sources of guidance during the times you need and can motivate you when you have a problem.
Neither success nor failure is finite. That’s the motivation you choose to make the biggest difference.
Source: Benjamin Franklin phrases /exitoysuperacionpersonal
- Quotes by LeBron James [11 Quotes On Teamwork, Strength & Success]
- Thomas Jefferson Quotes [20 Quotes On Freedom, Liberty & Education]
- Quotes by Socrates [15 Quotes On Life, Truth & Happiness]
- Quotes by Pablo Neruda [14 Quotes On Life, Love & Friendship]
- Quotes by Louise Hay [17 Quotes On Healing & Gratitude]
- Quotes by Florence Nightingale [13 Quotes On Health, Nursing & Caring]
- Quotes by Napoleon Hill [17 Quotes On Faith, Failure & Friendship]
- Quotes by Eric Thomas [12 Quotes On Success, Life & Love]
- Quotes by Elon Musk [11 Quotes Funny]
- Quotes by Nick Vujicic [16 Quotes On Love, Life & Success]