Quotes by Betty White _Betty White is an American comedian who has starred on shows like ‘The Mary Tyler Moore Show,’ ‘Golden Hot Girls’ and ‘in Cleveland’ for more than eight decades in the entertainment industry.
Born on January 17, 1922, in Oak Park, Illinois, Betty White began her TV career in the late 1930s. She starred in Life with Elizabeth in the 1950s and maintained her popularity as a TV characters through appearances on talk shows, games and variety shows. After a long run on The Mary Tyler Moore Show in the 1970s, White co-starred in a popular sitcom film the following decade with the debut of The Golden Girls.
Her success came in the 80s and then in the 90s, White joined the Hot in Cleveland film crew in 2010 and that year also became the oldest host of Saturday Night Live, after the efforts of Facebook to put her on the show.
Here are 17 Quotes by Betty White to remind you to stay young at heart. Enjoy!
- It is important that you not believe your own publicity. Be grateful for whatever praise you receive, but take it with a grain of salt.
- If one has no sense of humor, one is in trouble. __Quotes by Betty White
- There’s no formula. Keep busy with your work and your life. You can’t become a professional mourner. It doesn’t help you or others. Replay the good times. Be grateful for the years you had. __Quotes by Betty White
- Get at least eight hours of beauty sleep, nine if you’re ugly. __Quotes by Betty White
- Animals don’t lie. Animals don’t criticize. If animals have moody days, they handle them better than humans do.
- I like those touches of chivalry that are fast disappearing. If I sound old-fashioned, it’s because I’m as old as I am! But it’s just polite.
- I may be a senior, but so what? I’m still hot. __Quotes by Betty White
- People say, ‘But Betty, Facebook is a great way to connect with old friends.’ Well, at my age, if I want to connect with old friends I need a Ouija board.
- Mind your own business, take care of your affairs, and don’t worry about other people so much. __Quotes by Betty White
- Friendship takes time and energy if it’s going to work. You can luck into something great, but it doesn’t last if you don’t give it proper appreciation.
- A lady likes to be complimented on her looks, her eyes, her figure. But the personality comments are much appreciated.
- I just laugh. Have I got them fooled. __Quotes by Betty White
- So you may not be as fast on your feet, and the image in your mirror may be a little disappointing, but if you are still functioning and not in pain, gratitude should be the name of the game. __Quotes by Betty White
- Why do people say “grow some balls”? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding.
- I have no regrets at all. None. I consider myself to be the luckiest old broad on two feet.
- You can always tell about somebody by the way they put their hands on an animal.__Quotes by Betty White
- I just make it my business to get along with people so I can have fun. It’s that simple
As you read these 17 Quotes by Betty White, realize that they can be a sources of guidance during the times you need and can motivate you when you have a problem.
Neither success nor failure is finite. That’s the motivation you choose to make the biggest difference.