Looking For The Best Quotes Of Betty White? (Born January 17, 1922), Betty Marion White Lurupt is an American actress and comedian, with the longest television career among entertainers, lasting 80 years. Considered a pioneer of television, she was one of the first women to control both in front of and behind the camera and was recognized as the first woman to produce a sitcom (Life with Elizabeth), which contributing to helped her receive the honorary title of Mayor of Hollywood in 1955.
Here, we gathered the list of 25 quotes from Betty White to inspire and entertain you. Enjoy!
- “I’m a teenager trapped in an old body.” — Betty White
- “Retirement is not in my vocabulary. They aren’t going to get rid of me that way.” — Betty White
- “Now that I’m 91, as opposed to being 90, I’m much wiser. I’m much more aware and I’m much sexier.” — Betty White
- “We actors can’t take the credit. We love to try to claim the credit.” — Betty White
- “I’ve enjoyed the opposite sex a lot. Always have. Always will.” — Betty White
- “I think older women still have a full life. Maybe the writers don’t address it these days, but it doesn’t change the fact.” — Betty White
- “Gravity has taken over me from time to time. But otherwise than that, I’m blessed with good health. That’s the bottom line.” — Betty White
- “We laugh a lot. That’s for sure. Sure beats the alternative, doesn’t it?” — Betty White
- “I’m a big cockeyed optimist. I try to accentuate the positive as opposed to the negative.” — Betty White
- It is important that you not believe your own publicity. Be grateful for whatever praise you receive, but take it with a grain of salt.
- If one has no sense of humor, one is in trouble. __ Quotes by Betty White
- There’s no formula. Keep busy with your work and your life. You can’t become a professional mourner. It doesn’t help you or others. Replay the good times. Be grateful for the years you had.
- Animals don’t lie. Animals don’t criticize. If animals have moody days, they handle them better than humans do.
- I like those touches of chivalry that are fast disappearing. If I sound old-fashioned, it’s because I’m as old as I am! But it’s just polite.
- Get at least eight hours of beauty sleep, nine if you’re ugly. __ Quotes by Betty White
- I may be a senior, but so what? I’m still hot.
- People say, ‘But Betty, Facebook is a great way to connect with old friends.’ Well, at my age, if I want to connect with old friends I need a Ouija board.
- Mind your own business, take care of your affairs, and don’t worry about other people so much.
- Friendship takes time and energy if it’s going to work. You can luck into something great, but it doesn’t last if you don’t give it proper appreciation.
- A lady likes to be complimented on her looks, her eyes, her figure. But the personality comments are much appreciated.
- I just laugh. Have I got them fooled. __ Quotes by Betty White
- Why do people say “grow some balls”? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding.
- I have no regrets at all. None. I consider myself to be the luckiest old broad on two feet.
- You can always tell about somebody by the way they put their hands on an animal.
- I just make it my business to get along with people so I can have fun. It’s that simple
As you read these 25 Quotes by Betty White, realize that they can be a sources of guidance during the times you need and can motivate you when you have a problem.
Neither success nor failure is finite. That’s the motivation you choose to make the biggest difference.
- Quotes by Kobe Bryant [25 Quotes On Winning, Practice & Success]
- Keanu Reeves Quotes [20 Quotes On Being Single, Love & Life]
- Quotes by Haruki Murakami [25 Quotes On Death, Life & Happiness]
- Quotes by Leo Tolstoy [18 Quotes On Humanity, Life & Happiness]
- Joe Rogan Quotes [18 Quotes On Life, Love & Happiness]
- Quotes by Selena Gomez [19 Quotes About Love, Life & Happiness]
- Quotes by Napoleon Bonaparte [16 Quotes On Ambition & Success]
- Quotes by Sylvester Stallone [Top 17 Quotes For Inspiration]
- Quotes by Rihanna [20 Quotes On Relationships, Education & Success]
- Quotes by Franz Kafka [15 Quotes On Writing, Love & Life]