Looking For The Best Quotes Of Bob Marley? (Born February 6, 1945, St. Ann, Jamaica – Died May 11, 1981), fully Robert Nesta Marley is a full-fledged Jamaican singer-songwriter, who stands out for combining reggae, rocksteady and ska in his works.
He started joining the Wailers group in 1963. When disbanding in 1974, Marley went for a solo career. He has built a worldwide reputation and become one of the best selling artists in the world. He was able to sell more than 75 million records.
To look back at his career and contributions in the music industry, we’ve put together some of his most inspirational quotes that are sure to touch your heart. Check it out!
- Beginnings are usually scary, and endings are usually sad, but it’s everything in between that makes it all worth living.
- “The stone that the builder refused shall be the head corner stone.”– Bob Marley Quotes
- “You just can’t live that negative way. You know what I mean. Make way for the positive day. Cause it’s a new day…”
- “Overcome the devils with a thing called love.” — Bob Marley
- “As a man sow, shall he reap. and I know that talk is cheap. But the heat of the battle is as sweet as the victory.” — Bob Marley
- “Live for yourself and you will live in vain; Live for others, and you will live again.” — Bob Marley
- “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” — Bob Marley Love Quotes
- “You can fool some people some times but you cant fool all the people all the time” — Bob Marley
- “Judge not before you judge yourself. Judge not if you’re not ready for judgment.” — Bob Marley
- “Until the end of the world,all whys will be answered,but now,you can only ask!” — Bob Marley
- “If you get down and quarell everyday, you’re saying prayers to the devil, I say.” — Bob Marley
- “I’ve been here before and will come again, but I’m not going this trip through.” — Bob Marley Quotes About Life
- “The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow.”
- “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.”
- “Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life.” — Bob Marley
- “The biggest coward of a man is to awaken the love of a woman without the intention of loving her.” — Bob Marley
- “Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don’t give up the fight.” — Marley And Me Quotes
- “Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!” — Bob Marley
- “Don’t gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.” — Bob Marley
- “Don’t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright”
- “When one door is closed, don’t you know, another is open.”
- One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.__ Bob Marley Quotes About Money
- If she’s amazing, she won’t be easy. If she’s easy, she won’t be amazing. If she’s worth it, you won’t give up. If you give up, you’re not worthy.
- Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
- Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I’m not perfect — and I don’t live to be — but before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean!
Okay, that’s a lot of quotes from Bob Marley! If you haven’t, let make sure to bookmark this quotes now and go back to the page, and try create a better habit every time when you need an inspiration or motivation.
One other thing: did you notice some recurring topics throughout these 14 Quotes by Bob Marley? So what are the most outstanding quotes for you? Comment below!
- Quotes by Napoleon Hill [17 Quotes On Faith, Failure & Friendship]
- Quotes by Eric Thomas [12 Quotes On Success, Life & Love]
- Quotes by Elon Musk [11 Quotes Funny]
- Quotes by Nick Vujicic [16 Quotes On Love, Life & Success]
- Quotes by Benjamin Franklin [15 Quotes On Freedom & Democracy]
- Quotes by Leonardo da Vinci [20 Quotes About Art & Nature]
- Quotes by Jim Rohn [15 Quotes On Goals & Leadership]
- Quotes by Wayne Dyer [20 Quotes On Life & Love]
- Quotes by Kurt Vonnegut [17 Quotes On Writing & Reading]
- Quotes by Eckhart Tolle [15 Quotes On Letting Go & Forgiveness]