Looking For The Best Quotes By Clint Eastwood? Clint Eastwood is known as a famous TV and film actor, and continues to become an Oscar-winning director with features like ‘Unorgiven’ and ‘Million Dollar Baby’.
Born on May 31, 1930, in San Francisco, California, Clint Eastwood made a big breakthrough with the leading role in the television show Rawhide. Later, he became extremely famous by portraying difficult characters in a series of Western films by Sergio Leone and the Dirty Harry franchise. Since then, Eastwood has received much praise for directing Oscar-winning films such as Unorgiven, Mystic River and Million Dollar Baby.
Here are the best 25 quotes by Clint Eastwoods gathered from his movies and speeches. Enjoy!
- If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster.__ Quotes by Clint Eastwood
- “Writing is a creative art form and the acting and directing is more of an interpretive art form.”
- “If I’d had good discipline, I might have gone into music.”
- “It takes tremendous discipline to control the influence, the power you have over other people’s lives.”
- “I have a very strict gun control policy: if there’s a gun around, I want to be in control of it.”
- “They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.”
- “Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.”
- “I don’t know how everybody else feels, but I just long for reality rather than these made-up things.”
- “Everybody is looking for a reason to not to take responsibility for their own actions in hand.”
- “There’s a rebel lying deep in my soul.”
- I’m interested in the fact that the less secure a man is, the more likely he is to have extreme prejudice.
- I don’t believe in pessimism. If something doesn’t come up the way you want, forge ahead. If you think it’s going to rain, it will.
- Participating in a gun buyback program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids.
- These people who are making a big deal out of gay marriage. They go on and on with all this bullshit about ‘sanctity’ — don’t give me that sanctity crap! Just give everybody the chance to have the life they want.
- I like the libertarian view, which is to leave everyone alone. Even as a kid, I was annoyed by people who wanted to tell everyone how to live.
- Aging can be fun if you lay back and enjoy it. __ Quotes by Clint Eastwood
- Everybody’s got a right to be a sucker… once.
- Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that’s real power.
- Things change. They always do, it’s one of the things of nature. Most people are afraid of change, but if you look at it as something you can always count on, then it can be a comfort.
- There’s plain few problems that can’t be solved with a little sweat and hard work.
- What you put into life is what you get out of it.__ Quotes by Clint Eastwood
- Remember, tomorrow is promised to no one.
- A good man always knows his limitations.
- You want to play the game, you’d better know the rules, love.
As you read these 25 Quotes by Clint Eastwood, realize that they can be a sources of guidance during the times you need and can motivate you when you have a problem.
Neither success nor failure is finite. That’s the motivation you choose to make the biggest difference.
- Quotes by Joseph Campbell [22 Quotes On Marriage, Love & Life]
- Quotes from Jay Z [20 Quotes About Love, Life & Success]
- Quotes of Nicki Minaj [16 Quotes About Relationships, Love & Success]
- Quotes of Charles Bukowski [17 Quotes On Writing, Love & Life]
- Quotes of John Locke [16 Quotes On Human Nature & Liberalism]
- Quotes by James Baldwin [30 Quotes On Justice & Education]
- Quotes from J Cole [Top 42 Quotes On Love & Life]
- Quotes by Anthony Bourdain [15 Quotes On Adventure, Life & Food]
- Quotes by Kate Spade [26 Quotes On Self Confidence]
- Quotes of Yogi Berra [15 Quotes About The Future]