Looking For The Best Quotes Of Clint Eastwood? (born May 31, 1930), fully Clinton Elias Eastwood Jr, is an American actor, director and producer. He has been awarded numerous times, notably winning four Oscars, five Golden Globes, three Césars and the Palme des Palmes at the Cannes Film Festival in 2009.
Here are the best selection of Clint Eastwoods quotes that we gathered from his movies and speeches. Check it out!
- “They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.”
- If a person is confident enough, he doesn’t need to prove anything, he can be who he is. (Clint Eastwood Movie Quotes)
- I keep working because I always learn something new.
- Faith pushes you in different directions.
- If a person does not change, there is something wrong with him.
- Improvise, adapt and excel.
- It takes tremendous discipline to control influence, the power you have over people’s lives.
- The less confident a man is, the more likely he is to have extreme prejudice.
- The world is divided into two categories: those with a loaded revolver and those who dig.
- There must be 100 reasons not to blow your brains out… But right now I can’t think of any
- There’s nothing wrong with shooting as long as you shoot the right people.
- “Writing is a creative art form and the acting and directing is more of an interpretive art form.” (Clint Eastwood Quotes)
- If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster.
- “If I’d had good discipline, I might have gone into music.”
- “I have a very strict gun control policy: if there’s a gun around, I want to be in control of it.”
- Take your job seriously, but don’t take yourself seriously.
- “Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.”
- “I don’t know how everybody else feels, but I just long for reality rather than these made-up things.”
- “Everybody is looking for a reason to not to take responsibility for their own actions in hand.”
- “There’s a rebel lying deep in my soul.”
- I don’t believe in pessimism. If something doesn’t come up the way you want, forge ahead. If you think it’s going to rain, it will.
- I’m interested in the fact that the less secure a man is, the more likely he is to have extreme prejudice. (Clint Eastwood Sayings)
- I like the libertarian view, which is to leave everyone alone. Even as a kid, I was annoyed by people who wanted to tell everyone how to live.
- Aging can be fun if you lay back and enjoy it.
- Everybody’s got a right to be a sucker… once.
- Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that’s real power.
- Things change. They always do, it’s one of the things of nature. Most people are afraid of change, but if you look at it as something you can always count on, then it can be a comfort.
- What you put into life is what you get out of it.
- Remember, tomorrow is promised to no one.
- There’s plain few problems that can’t be solved with a little sweat and hard work. (Famous Clint Eastwood Quotes)
- A good man always knows his limitations.
- You want to play the game, you’d better know the rules, love.
As you read these 30+ quotes of Clint Eastwood, realize that they can be a sources of guidance during the times you need and can motivate you when you have a problem.
Neither success nor failure is finite. That’s the motivation you choose to make the biggest difference.
- 68 Charles Dickens Quotes On Kindness, Life & Love
- 25 Alexander Graham Bell Quotes On Science & Invention
- Top 25 Thomas Edison Quotes On Success in Life
- 45 Happy Valentines Day Quotes For Your Loved Ones
- 30 Motivational Quotes Of Harvey Specter For Students In Daily Life
- 25 Best Quotes About Integrity & Honesty For Students
- 35 Inspiring Quotes Of Rocky Will Get You Through Hard Times
- 25 Best Short Quotes About Life, Success & Happiness
- 35 Will Smith Quotes On Life, Love, Success & Education
- 25 Positive Attitude Phrases For Life And Work