Looking for inspirational quotes by Denzel Washington? Denzel Hayes Washington also known as Denzel Washington – one of Hollywood’s most esteemed and respected actor, producer and director. Thanks to his incredible acting talent, he has received one Tony Award, two Golden Globes and two Oscars: Best Actor for his role as a corrupt detective in the Crime Training Festival (2001) and Best supporting actor for the historical war drama film Glory (1989).
Here, we have listed some of most inspirational quotes and sayings from Denzel Washington that will inspire you to work hard to make your dream a reality. Let’s go!
- “You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That’s a part of it.”__Denzel Washington
- “Put God first in everything you do. Everything that I have is by the grace of God, I understand that. It’s a gift. I didn’t always stick with Him, but He stuck with me.” Denzel Washington
- “Nothing in life is worthwhile unless you take risks. Fall forward. Every failed experiment is one step closer to success.” Denzel Washington
- “Dreams without goals remain dreams.” __ Quotes by Denzel Washington
- “In order to change your life, you must change your thoughts.” Denzel Washington
- “You have to grab moments when they happen. I like to improvise and ad lib.” Denzel Washington
- “Goals on the road to achievement cannot be achieved without discipline and consistency.” Denzel Washington
- “The only thing stopping you from achieving your dreams are the stories you keep telling yourself that you can’t. Don’t wait- act now. Regret nothing.” Denzel Washington
- “Never help an ungrateful person get on their feet.” Denzel Washington
- I say luck is when an opportunity comes along and you’re prepared for it.
- If I am a cup maker, I’m interested in making the best cup I possibly can. My effort goes into that cup, not what people think about it
- If you have an enemy, then learn and know your enemy, don’t just be mad at him or her.”
- Acting is just a way of making a living, the family is life. __ Quotes by Denzel Washington
- What it taught me was forgiveness. It taught me that when people present themselves in a certain way, there’s probably some back story or issue or reason for the way that they are. It’s not you. It’s them. And a lot of times, its about something that’s completely out of their control.
- Success? I don’t know what that word means. I’m happy. But success, that goes back to what in somebody’s eyes success means. For me, success is inner peace. That’s a good day for me.
- Don’t aspire to make a living, aspire to make a difference.__ Quotes by Denzel Washington
- Do what you have to do, to do what you want to do.
- So you never know who you touch. You never know how or when you’ll have an impact, or how important your example can be to someone else.
- My faith helps me understand that circumstances don’t dictate my happiness, my inner peace.
- The chances you take, the people you meet, the people you love, the faith that you have. That’s what’s going to define you.
- Got to be who you are in this world, no matter what.__ Quotes by Denzel Washington
- At the end of the day, it’s not about what you have or even what you’ve accomplished. It’s about what you’ve done with those accomplishments. It’s about who you’ve lifted up, who you’ve made better. It’s about what you’ve given back.
- I think a role model is a mentor – someone you see on a daily basis, and you learn from them.
Thank you for spending time to read our collection of 25 quotes by Denzel Washington. And we hope these quotes brought you great inspiration and motivation in everyday life.
Which one is your favorite quote? _let us know in the comments below.
- Saturday Morning Quotes [31 Quotes to Share W. Your Loved Ones]
- Good Morning Motivation Quotes [157 Most Inspiring Quotes W. Pictures]
- Crush Quotes Help To Communicate Your Thoughts & Feelings
- Daily Motivational Quotes [36 Quotes To Share W. Your Bloved One]
- Quotes By Jim Carrey [15 Great Quotes Will Change Your View On Life]
- Quotes By Ronald Reagan [Quotes On Leadership, Freedom & Success]
- Mr Rogers Quotes [56 Quotes Will Make People Feel More Neighborly]
- Quotes by Teddy Roosevelt [40 Quotes About Leadership & Success]
- Quotes By Buddha [22 Quotes on Meditation, Spirituality & Happiness]
- Quotes by Carl Jung [15 Quotes about Psychology, Sex & Women]
- Quotes from Sylvia Plath [23 Quotes On Motherhood & Feminism]