Looking For The Best Quotes Of Elie Wiesel? (Born September 30, 1928, in Sighet, Romania – Died July 2, 2016), Elie W Diesel is a Nobel Prize-winning writer, teacher and activist. He is best known for the book: Night Memoir, in which he recounted his experiences of surviving the Holocaust.
Elie W Diesel pursued Jewish religious studies before his family was forced into Nazi death camps during World War II. W Diesel survived, and later wrote the internationally famous Memoir Night. He also wrote many books and became an activist, orator and teacher, speaking out against global terrorism and injustice.
So here are 25 Quotes by Elie Wiesel that will help bring back faith in humanity. Enjoy!
- No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them.
- “Indifference to me, is the epitome of all evil.” ― Elie Wiesel
- “Look, whatever you do in life, remember, think higher and feel deeper. It cannot be bad if you do that.” ― Elie Wiesel
- “Human suffering anywhere concerns men and women everywhere.” ― Elie Wiesel
- “Suffering pulls us farther away from other human beings. It builds a wall made of cries and contempt to separate us.” ― Elie Wiesel
- “Have faith in life, a thousand times faith. By driving out despair, you will move away from death.” ― Elie Wiesel
- “Ultimately, the only power to which man should aspire is that which he exercises over himself.” ― Elie Wiesel
- “We do not know the worth of one single drop of blood, one single tear.”― Elie Wiesel
- “Indifference is the sign of sickness, a sickness of the soul more contagious than any other.” ― Elie Wiesel
- There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.
- Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.
- When a person doesn’t have gratitude, something is missing in his or her humanity. A person can almost be defined by his or her attitude toward gratitude.
- One person of integrity can make a difference.__ Quotes by Elie Wiesel
- If the only prayer you say throughout your life is “Thank You,” then that will be enough.
- I pray to the God within me that He will give me the strength to ask Him the right questions.
- I swore never to be silent whenever and wherever human beings endure suffering and humiliation. We must always take sides.
- And I feel gratitude in my heart each time I can meet someone and look at his or her smile.
- Hope is like peace. It is not a gift from God. It is a gift only we can give one another.
- Once you bring life into the world, you must protect it. We must protect it by changing the world.
- For me, every hour is grace.__ Quotes by Elie Wiesel
- Just as despair can come to one only from other human beings, hope, too, can be given to one only by other human beings.
- When language fails, violence becomes a language; I never had that feeling.
- For in my tradition, as a Jew, I believe that whatever we receive we must share.
- A destruction, an annihilation that only man can provoke, only man can prevent.
- If I were immersed in constant melancholy, I would not be who I am.
Okay, that’s a lot of Quotes by Elie Wiesel! If you haven’t, let make sure to bookmark this quotes now and go back to the page, and try create a better habit every time when you need an inspiration or motivation.
One other thing: did you notice some recurring topics throughout these 25 Quotes by Elie Wiesel? So what are the most outstanding quotes for you? Comment below!
- Quotes by Frank Sinatra [14 Quotes That’ll Brighten Your Day]
- Quotes by Isaac Newton [17 Best Words of Encouragement]
- Quotes by Abraham Lincoln [25 Quotes About Life & Success]
- Quotes by Frederick Douglass [20+ Quotes about Freedom and Progress]
- Quotes from Wayne Gretzky [20 Quotes on Hockey, Teamwork & Life]
- Quotes from Rosa Parks [14 Quotes About How to Persist for Success]
- Quotes by Bob Dylan [19 Tips to Help Setting Your Own Manner]
- Quotes by Henry Ford [25 Quotes For Leadership & Customer Experience]
- Quotes from Lucille Ball [20 Quotes to Make You Feel Courageous]
- Quotes from Leonard Cohen [22 Quotes That You Need Right Now]