Looking for quotes of Ernest Hemingway?? Below you will find out the best collection of inspirational and wise quotes from Hemingway?. Check it out!
Ernest Hemingway is one of the most important writers in history. This author is one of the great references in North American literature, known for works such as The Old Man and the Sea or Farewell to Arms, and winner of a Nobel Prize and a Pulitzer.
In the following lines you will find a selection of phrases by Ernest Hemingway to soak up the mentality and genius of this great writer.
- “Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.”
- “An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.”– Ernest Hemingway Quotes
- “I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen.” — Ernest Hemingway
- “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” — Ernest Hemingway
- “I drink to make other people more interesting.” — Ernest Hemingway
- “About morals, I know only that what is moral is what you feel good after and what is immoral is what you feel bad after.” — Ernest Hemingway
- “Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.” — Hemingway Quotes
- “Hesitation increases in relation to risk in equal proportion to age.” — Ernest Hemingway
- “I hate a cramp, he thought. It is a treachery of one’s own body.” — Ernest Hemingway
- “I have a rotten habit of picturing the bedroom scenes of my friends.” — Ernest Hemingway
- When people talk, listen completely. Most people never listen.
- The first and final thing you have to do in this world is to last it and not be smashed by it.__ Hemingway Love Quotes
- Every man’s life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.
- No, that is the great fallacy: the wisdom of old men. They do not grow wise. They grow careful.
- Never go on trips with anyone you do not love.
- People were always the limiters of happiness except for the very few that were as good as spring itself.
- There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.__ Ernest Hemingway Love Quotes
- There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.
- Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime.
- Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lose a couple of years. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry: Worry never fixes anything.
- Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is.
- It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.__ Hemingway Quotes On Writing
- Let him think that I am more man than I am and I will be so.
- The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.
- The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.
As you read these 25 quotes by Ernest Hemingway, realize that they can be a sources of guidance during the times you need and can motivate you when you have a problem.
Neither success nor failure is finite. That’s the motivation you choose to make the biggest difference.
Source: 84 best phrases of Ernest Hemingway.psicologiaymente
- Quotes by Betty White [17 Quotes On Age, Life & Love]
- Quotes by Robin Williams [20 Quotes From Movies, Funny & Love]
- Quotes by Robert Downey Jr [18 Quotes About Life, Love & Success]
- Matthew McConaughey Quotes [Top 16 Quotes From Movies]
- J D Salinger Quotes [19 Quotes On Love, Life & Happiness]
- Quotes by Malcolm X [20 Quotes On Education, Freedom & Justice]
- Quotes by Stephen Curry [15 Quotes About God, Life & Success]
- Quotes by Mark Cuban [15 Quotes On Success W. Pictures]
- Quotes by Joel Osteen [20 Quotes On Faith, Strength & Success]
- Quotes by Roald Dahl [19 Quotes On Kindness & Friendship]
- Chance the Rapper Quotes [17 Quotes About Money, Family & Success]