Quotes by Franz Kafka _ Here are 15 Franz Kafka quotes that will change the way you think.
- Better to have, and not need, than to need, and not have.
- Start with what is right rather than what is acceptable.
- They’re talking about things of which they don’t have the slightest understanding, anyway. It’s only because of their stupidity that they’re able to be so sure of themselves.
- I’m tired, can’t think of anything and want only to lay my face in your lap, feel your hand on my head and remain like that through all eternity.
- I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
- Don’t bend; don’t water it down; don’t try to make it logical; don’t edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.
- By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
- He is terribly afraid of dying because he hasn’t yet lived.
- I usually solve problems by letting them devour me.
- Association with human beings lures one into self-observation.
- I can love only what I can place so high above me that I cannot reach it.
- Youth is happy because it has the capacity to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.
- There are two cardinal sins from which all others spring: impatience and laziness.
- Do not waste your time looking for an obstacle – maybe there is none.
- There is an infinite amount of hope in the universe … but not for us.
Okay, that’s a lot of Quotes by Franz Kafka! If you haven’t, let make sure to bookmark this quotes now and go back to the page, and try create a better habit every time when you need an inspiration or motivation.
One other thing: did you notice some recurring topics throughout these 15 Quotes by Franz Kafka? So what are the most outstanding quotes for you? Comment below!