Looking for best quotes of Friedrich Nietzsche? Here, we put together the amazing collection of his quotes on life and wisdom. Check it out!
Friedrich Nietzsche is a German philosopher, cultural critic, poet, philologist, Latin and Greek scholar. He lived from October 15, 1844 to August 25, 1900, and his work has had a profound influence on Western philosophy and modern intellectual history.
Before pursuing a career in philosophy, Neitzsche was initially a classical philologist. He became the youngest person to occupy the Chair of Classical Philology at the University of Basel in 1869. His age? Only 24 years old …Now, explore his quotes and sayings.
- “Doing great things is difficult, but ordering great things is even more so.”
- “It pays dearly to be immortal, that’s why you die several times during your life.” (Friedrich Nietzsche Quotes)
- “Forgetting our purpose is the most common form of stupidity.”
- “Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on the ice should not enter the heat of the debate.”
- “The spiritualization of sensuality is called love; This is a great triumph over Christianity. “
- “A sedentary life is the real sin against the Holy spirit. Only those thoughts that come to mind when we walk have any value. ”
- “All truly great thoughts are conceived as we walk.”
- “Man is for woman a means; the end is always the son. ”
- “Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man.”
- “We often refuse to accept an idea simply because the tone of voice in which it is expressed is unfriendly to us.”
- “One can sometimes tell a lie, but the accompanying grimace tells the truth.”
- “The advantage of a bad memory is that you often enjoy the same good things for the first time.” (Nietzsche Quotes)
- There are no beautiful surfaces without a terrible depth.
- The higher we soar, the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly.
- “A politician divides mankind into two classes: tools and enemies.”
“He who climbs upon the highest mountains laughs at all tragedies, real or imaginary.”
- Sometimes people don’t want to hear the truth because they don’t want their illusions destroyed.
- There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
- The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.
- What does your conscience say? — ‘You should become the person you are’.
- Blessed are the forgetful, for they get the better even of their blunders.
- The lonely one offers his hand too quickly to whomever he encounters.
- “To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.”__ Fredrick Neichze Quotes
- “We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving.”
- “A pair of powerful spectacles has sometimes sufficed to cure a person in love.”
- “The demand to be loved is the greatest of all arrogant presumptions.”
- “Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil.”
- “I know of no better life purpose than to perish in attempting the great and the impossible.”
- “Life is that which must overcome itself again and again.” ”
- “In every real man a child is hidden that wants to play.” ”
- “The most common lie is that which one lies to himself; lying to others is relatively an exception.”__ Nietzsche God Is Dead Quote
- “The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.” ”
- “What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not a goal. ” (Thus Spoke Zarathustra Quotes )
- “Underneath this reality in which we live and have our being, another and altogether different reality lies concealed.”
- “It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!”
- I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.
- “All truly great thoughts are conceived by walking.”
- “You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.”
- “The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends.”
- “When we are tired, we are attacked by ideas we conquered long ago.”
- “Every deep thinker is more afraid of being understood than of being misunderstood.”
- “Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings — always darker, emptier and simpler.”
- “A matter that becomes clear ceases to concern us.”
What do you think of these quotes by Friedrich Nietzsche?
Although most of his life was plagued with health problems, he managed to leave a lasting impact on generations of philosophers, novelists, and psychologists. May his words help you reflect on your past and present life, as well as the person you want to be in the future.
Thank you for viewing this collection of the best quotes from Friedrich Nietzsche. Don’t forget to share them on social media using the share buttons below.
- Crush Quotes Help To Communicate Your Thoughts & Feelings
- Sad Quotes On Love [Quotes To Help You Get Over The Pain]
- Quotes On Suicidal Thoughts [60 Quotes Offer Hope To Anyone In Need]
- Quotes About Sunset [52 Quotes To Inspire Travel, Hope & Happiness]
- Pretty Woman Quotes [Quotable Lines From The Incredible Film]
- Pregnancy Announcement Quotes [50 Quotes To Share Joyous News]
- Daily Motivational Quotes [36 Quotes To Share W. Your Bloved One]
- Quotes by Teddy Roosevelt [40 Quotes About Leadership & Success]
- Mindfulness Quotes [40 Quotes to Energize Your Life]
- Ray Kroc Quotes [23 Quotes That Will Inspire You To Succeed]