Looking For The Best Quotes Of Friedrich Nietzsche? (Born October 15, 1844 in Röcken bei Lützen, Germany), Friedrich Nietzsche is a German philosopher known for his works on good and evil, the end of religion in modern society and the concept of a ” Superman”.
In his brilliant but relatively short career, he has published many major philosophical works, including “Twilight of the Idols and Because Spoke Zarathustra”.
In the last decade of life, he suffered from madness; he died on August 25, 1900. His writings on the individuality and morality of contemporary civilization influenced many great thinkers and writers of the 20th century.
Here are 35 quotes by Friedrich Nietzsche that will challenge you to think differently. Enjoy!
- There are no beautiful surfaces without a terrible depth.
- The higher we soar, the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly.__ Quotes By Nietzsche
- “A politician divides mankind into two classes: tools and enemies.”― Friedrich Nietzsche
“He who climbs upon the highest mountains laughs at all tragedies, real or imaginary.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
- Sometimes people don’t want to hear the truth because they don’t want their illusions destroyed.
- There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.__ Music Quote Nietzsche
- The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.
- What does your conscience say? — ‘You should become the person you are’.__ Quotes By Friedrich Nietzsche
- Blessed are the forgetful, for they get the better even of their blunders.__ Famous Quotes Of Friedrich Nietzsche
- The lonely one offers his hand too quickly to whomever he encounters.__ Nietzsche Quotes On Music
- Here the ways of men divide. If you wish to strive for peace of soul and happiness, then believe; if you wish to be a disciple of truth, then inquire.
- The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.__ Music Quotes Nietzsche
- “To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “A pair of powerful spectacles has sometimes sufficed to cure a person in love.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “The demand to be loved is the greatest of all arrogant presumptions.”__ Music Quote Nietzsche
- “Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil.” ” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “I know of no better life purpose than to perish in attempting the great and the impossible.” ” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Life is that which must overcome itself again and again.” ” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.”__ Quotes By Friedrich Nietzsche
- “How little it takes to make us happy! The sound of a bagpipe. Without music life would be a mistake. The German even imagines God as singing songs.” ” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “In every real man a child is hidden that wants to play.” ” – Famous Quotes Of Friedrich Nietzsche
- “The most common lie is that which one lies to himself; lying to others is relatively an exception.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.” ” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not a goal. ” – Friedrich Nietzsche__ Nietzsche Quotes On Music
- “Underneath this reality in which we live and have our being, another and altogether different reality lies concealed.” ” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
- “All truly great thoughts are conceived by walking.” – Music Quote Nietzsche
- I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.
- “You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “In heaven, all the interesting people are missing.”__ Quotes From Friedrich Nietzsche
- “The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “When we are tired, we are attacked by ideas we conquered long ago.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Every deep thinker is more afraid of being understood than of being misunderstood.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings — always darker, emptier and simpler.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
- “A matter that becomes clear ceases to concern us.” – Friedrich Nietzsche__ Quotes By Friedrich Nietzsche
Thank you for spending time to read our collection of 35 Quotes by Friedrich Nietzsche. And we hope these quotes brought you great inspiration and motivation in everyday life.
Which one is your favorite quote? _let us know in the comments below.
- Crush Quotes Help To Communicate Your Thoughts & Feelings
- Sad Quotes On Love [Quotes To Help You Get Over The Pain]
- Quotes On Suicidal Thoughts [60 Quotes Offer Hope To Anyone In Need]
- Quotes About Sunset [52 Quotes To Inspire Travel, Hope & Happiness]
- Pretty Woman Quotes [Quotable Lines From The Incredible Film]
- Pregnancy Announcement Quotes [50 Quotes To Share Joyous News]
- Daily Motivational Quotes [36 Quotes To Share W. Your Bloved One]
- Quotes by Teddy Roosevelt [40 Quotes About Leadership & Success]
- Mindfulness Quotes [40 Quotes to Energize Your Life]
- Ray Kroc Quotes [23 Quotes That Will Inspire You To Succeed]