Looking For The Best Quotes Of Bob Marley? fully Robert Nesta Marley Booker (1945-1981) is a Jamaican reggae singer, songwriter, and guitar player who achieved international fame. It began in 1963 with a group called “The Wailers” from which it split in 1972.
He started joining the Wailers group in 1963. When disbanding in 1974, Marley went for a solo career. He has built a worldwide reputation and become one of the best selling artists in the world. He was able to sell more than 75 million records.
To look back at his career and contributions in the music industry, we’ve put together some of his most inspirational quotes that are sure to touch your heart. Check it out!
- Human happiness and moral duty are inseparably connected.
- “Worry is the interest paid by those who borrow trouble.” — George Washington Sayings,
- “It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible.” — George Washington
- “It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one.” — George Washington
- “Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism.” — George Washington
- “Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all.” — George Washington
- “Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth.” — George Washington Carver Quotes
- “If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.” — George Washington
- “Father I cannot tell a lie. I did it with my little hatchet.” — George Washington
- “To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace.” — George Washington
- “Without a decisive naval force we can do nothing definitive.” — George Washington
- “Arbitrary power is most easily established on the ruins of liberty abused to licentiousness.” — George Washington Famous Quotes,
- “It is impossible to account for the creation of the universe without the agency of a Supreme Being.” — George Washington
- “A passionate attachment of one nation for another produces a variety of evils” — George Washington
- The harder the conflict, the greater the triumph.
- I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
- Perseverance and spirit have done wonders in all ages.__ Best George Washington Quotes,
- Associate yourself with men of good quality, if you esteem your own reputation; for ‘tis better to be alone than in bad company.
- Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.
- Paper money has had the effect in your state that it will ever have, to ruin commerce, oppress the honest, and open the door to every species of fraud and injustice.
- Real men despise battle, but will never run from it.
- Be not glad at the misfortune of another, though he may be your enemy.__ Famous Washington Quotes
- We should not look back unless it is to derive useful lessons from past errors, and for the purpose of profiting by dearly bought experience.
- Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.
- I’ll die on my feet before I’ll live on my knees!
As you read these Quotes from George Washington, realize that they can be a sources of guidance during the times you need and can motivate you when you have a problem.
Neither success nor failure is finite. That’s the motivation you choose to make the biggest difference.
- Quotes by Elon Musk [11 Quotes Funny]
- Quotes by Nick Vujicic [16 Quotes On Love, Life & Success]
- Quotes by Benjamin Franklin [15 Quotes On Freedom & Democracy]
- Quotes by Leonardo da Vinci [20 Quotes About Art & Nature]
- Quotes by Jim Rohn [15 Quotes On Goals & Leadership]
- Quotes by Wayne Dyer [20 Quotes On Life & Love]
- Quotes by Kurt Vonnegut [17 Quotes On Writing & Reading]
- Quotes by Eckhart Tolle [15 Quotes On Letting Go & Forgiveness]
- Quotes by Bob Marley [14 Quotes About Money, Life & Friendship]
- Dwayne Johnson Quotes [20 Quotes On Love, Life & Success]