Looking For The Best Quotes Of Gordon Ramsay? One of the most iconic faces of television in the world, Gordon Ramsay (Born November 8, 1966, Johnstone, UK) is a renowned British chef and restaurateur, famous for his spitfire temper, straightforward language and strict attitude.
Ramsay, along with fellow chefs Matt Preston, Gary Mehigan and Joe Bastianich, has been a judge on the globally culinary show ‘Masterchef’ for several seasons. He also featured in other prominent American and British competitive cookery shows such as ‘Hell’s Kitchen’, ‘The F Word’, ‘Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmare’ and ‘Hotel Hell’.
Let’s take a look at some of the most inspiring quotes from Gordon Ramsay to help you perform at your best. Enjoy!
- Best to start at the bottom & gradually climb up. It’s much more fun, too.
- When you find a guy who is powerful, a big father figure, you latch onto him immediately.__ Best Gordon Ramsay Quotes,
- When you cook under pressure you trade perfection.
- I’m Gordon Ramsay, for goodness sake: people know I’m volatile.
- Would I swap what I have achieved as a cook if I could have been as successful as a footballer? Definitely.
- “Swearing is industry language. For as long as we’re alive it’s not going to change. You’ve got to be boisterous to get results.”
- “Kitchens are hard environments and they form incredibly strong characters.”__ Gordon Ramsay Funny Quotes,
- “The minute you start compromising for the sake of massaging somebody’s ego, that’s it, game over.”
- “I like finding talent. That’s what really turns me on, I suppose.” — Gordon Ramsay
- “I suppose your security is your success and your key to success is your fine palate.” — Gordon Ramsay
- “The minute you start compromising for the sake of massaging somebody’s ego, that’s it, game over.” — Gordon Ramsay
- I act on impulse and I go with my instincts.__ Gordon Ramsay Spongebob Quote,
- “Cooking is about passion, so it may look slightly temperamental in a way that it’s too assertive to the naked eye.” — Gordon Ramsay
- “I cook, I create, I’m incredibly excited by what I do, I’ve still got a lot to achieve.”– Gordon Ramsay
- “If I relaxed, if I took my foot off the gas, I would probably die.”– Gordon Ramsay
- “They say cats have nine lives. I’ve had 12 already and I don’t know how many more I’ll have.”– Gordon Ramsay
- “We have never done anything in a cynical fake way”– Gordon Ramsay, Gordon Ramsay Famous Quotes
- “Running started as a way of relaxing. It’s the only time I have to myself. No phones or e-mails or faxes.”– Gordon Ramsay
- If you want to become a great chef, you have to work with great chefs. And that’s exactly what I did.
- I’ve had a lot of success; I’ve had failures, so I learn from the failure.
- Put your head down and work hard. Never wait for things to happen, make them happen for yourself through hard graft and not giving up.
- I think pressure’s healthy, and very few can handle it.__ Famous Gordon Ramsay Quotes,
- Push your limit to the absolute extreme.
- I’m not critic-proof, and I still take it personally, but I take it less personally now.
- The secret is to make sure the business is running to perfection, with or without me.
And with this, we come to the end of collection. It was great to have you till here.
So, which quote did you like the most in our compilation of 25 quotes by Gordon Ramsay.
Which ever you like, make sure to share them with your friends on social media. After all, sharing is the best caring! Thank you very much!
- Quotes by Abraham Lincoln [25 Quotes About Life & Success]
- Quotes by Frederick Douglass [20+ Quotes about Freedom and Progress]
- Quotes from Wayne Gretzky [20 Quotes on Hockey, Teamwork & Life]
- Quotes from Rosa Parks [14 Quotes About How to Persist for Success]
- Quotes by Bob Dylan [19 Tips to Help Setting Your Own Manner]
- Quotes by Henry Ford [25 Quotes For Leadership & Customer Experience]
- Quotes from Lucille Ball [20 Quotes to Make You Feel Courageous]
- Quotes from Leonard Cohen [22 Quotes That You Need Right Now]
- Quotes by Elie Wiesel [20 Tips to Help Bring Back Faith in Humanity]
- Quotes by Pope John Paul II [25 Tips About Fighting for What You Believe]