Looking For The Best Quotes From Jim Carrey? Jim Carrey is currently known as one of the best comedians appearing on the big screen, but his life is not always easy. When he was young, his father lost his job and as a result the whole family lived in a minivan parked on the relatives’ lawns. But despite everything, Carrey is still a true believer in “the law of attraction”.
At the age of 28, when he was still a young comedian, he wrote himself a check for $ 10 million and promised himself to spend 5 years to earn money. In the memo, he wrote: The acting service is rendered. He kept it in his wallet until July 1995, a few weeks before the deadline imposed when he discovered he would earn $ 10 million for his role in Dumb and Dumber.
But he told this story by reminding us that you still have to work hard to get there. Speaking in his own words and in Jim Carrey’s own way, he said: You can imagine it and then go eat sandwiches.
Here are 25 of the most inspiring Quotes from Jim Carrey that will change your view on life and success. Enjoy!
- “I don’t believe in hope. Hope is a beggar. Hope walks through the fire, faith leaps over it.” – Jim Carrey
- “Flowers don’t worry about how they’re going to bloom. They just open up & turn toward the light & that makes them beautiful.” — Jim Carrey
- “It’s Better to Fail at What You Love Than Fail at What You Don’t.” — Jim Carrey
- “Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.” — Jim Carrey
- “My soul is not contained within the limits of my body; my body is contained within the limitlessness of my soul.” — Jim Carrey
- “I love the idea that ‘a person is a person no matter how small’.” — Jim Carrey
- “I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it’s not the answer.” — Jim Carrey
- “The worst thing in the world when you feel broken is to have somebody coming at you with open-faced love. It becomes incredibly painful.” — Jim Carrey
- “Fear is going to be a player in your life, but you get to decide how much!” — Jim Carrey
- “I’m very serious about no alcohol, no drugs. Life is too beautiful.” — Jim Carrey
- “It is better to risk starving to death than surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?” – Jim Carrey
- “I learned many great lessons from my father, not the least of which, was that you can fail at what you don’t want so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love” – Jim Carrey
- “There is a huge difference between a dog that is going to eat you in your mind and an actual dog that’s going to eat you.” – Jim Carrey
- “I’m making a conscious choice to see challenges as beneficial so that I can deal with them in the most productive way” – Jim Carrey
- “So many of us choose our path out of fear disguised as practicality. What we really want seems impossibly out of reach so we never dare to ask the universe for it. I’m the proof that you can ask the universe for it” – Jim Carrey
- “Life opens up opportunities to you, and you either take them or you stay afraid of taking them.” – Jim Carrey
- “As far as I can tell, it’s just about letting the universe know what you want and then working toward it while letting go of how it comes to pass.” ― Jim Carrey
- “My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh.” – Jim Carrey
- “If you aren’t in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret.” – Jim Carrey
- “Either you’re the one erasing or you’re the one being erased.” – Jim Carrey
- “Desperation is a necessary ingredient to learning anything, or creating anything. Period. If you ain’t desperate at some point, you ain’t interesting.” – Jim Carrey
- “I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my beautiful garden, and I go, ’Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it.”– Jim Carrey
- “My soul is not contained within the limits of my body. My body is contained within the limitlessness of my soul.” – Jim Carrey
Thank you for spending time to read our collection of 25 Great Quotes By Jim Carrey. And we hope these quotes brought you great inspiration and motivation in everyday life.
Which one is your favorite quote? _let us know in the comments below.
- Quotes From Zig Ziglar [60 Quotes To Inspire You To Be The Best]
- Quotes by Drake [19 Quotes About Money & Friends]
- Quotes From The Wizard Of Oz [Top 14 Movie Quotes]
- Saturday Morning Quotes [31 Quotes to Share W. Your Loved Ones]
- Good Morning Motivation Quotes [157 Most Inspiring Quotes W. Pictures]
- Crush Quotes Help To Communicate Your Thoughts & Feelings
- Daily Motivational Quotes [36 Quotes To Share W. Your Bloved One]
- Quotes By Ronald Reagan [Quotes On Leadership, Freedom & Success]
- Harvey Specter Quotes [Great Motivations For Students in Daily Life]
- Mr Rogers Quotes [56 Quotes Will Make People Feel More Neighborly]