Looking For The Best Quotes Of Jim Rohn? (Born September 17, 1930 – Died December 5, 2009), a highly motivated American author, entrepreneur and speaker who has written more than 25 inspirational and motivational books: “The art of special living and the challenge to success” are two of the books that pushed Rohn to become internationally famous.
Rohnith’s life is a great example of the determination of true power. He started from the bottom up, his ambition and hard work took him to the road of success.
Here are 25 Jim Rohn quotes on personal development and growth. Check it out!
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
- Excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure.__ Jim Rohn Quotes
- “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.”
- “Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want.”__ Jim Rohn
- “Don’t just read the easy stuff. You may be entertained by it, but you will never grow from it.”__ Jim Rohn
- “Days are expensive. When you spend a day you have one less day to spend. So make sure you spend each one wisely.”
- “Don’t let your learning lead to knowledge. Let your learning lead to action.”__ Jim Rohn Motivational Quotes
- “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.”__ Jim Rohn
- “Excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure.”
- “For every disciplined effort, there is a multiple reward.”
- “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.”__ Jim Rohn
- “I will take care of me for you, if you will take care of you for me.”__ Jim Rohn Success Quotes
- “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.”__ Jim Rohn
- “If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.”__ Jim Rohn
- “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.”__ Jim Rohn
- “If you want to be a leader who attracts quality people, the key is to become a person of quality yourself.”__ Jim Rohn
- “Miss a meal if you have to, but don’t miss a book.”__ Jim Rohn Best Quotes
- “No one else makes us angry. We make ourselves angry when we surrender control of our attitude.”__ Jim Rohn
- “Some people read so little they have rickets of the mind.”
- Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want.
- Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better.
- You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.__ Jim Rohn Leadership Quotes
- If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan.
- When you know what you want, and you want it bad enough, you’ll find a way to get it.
- If you don’t like how things are, change it. You are not a tree.
- Motivation alone is not enough. If you have an idiot and you motivate him, now you have a motivated idiot.
Thank you for spending time to read our collection of quotes by Jim Rohn. And we hope these quotes brought you great inspiration and motivation in everyday life.
Which one is your favorite quote? _let us know in the comments below.
- Quotes by Socrates [15 Quotes On Life, Truth & Happiness]
- Quotes by Pablo Neruda [14 Quotes On Life, Love & Friendship]
- Quotes by Louise Hay [17 Quotes On Healing & Gratitude]
- Quotes by Florence Nightingale [13 Quotes On Health, Nursing & Caring]
- Quotes by Napoleon Hill [17 Quotes On Faith, Failure & Friendship]
- Quotes by Eric Thomas [12 Quotes On Success, Life & Love]
- Quotes by Elon Musk [11 Quotes Funny]
- Quotes by Nick Vujicic [16 Quotes On Love, Life & Success]
- Quotes by Benjamin Franklin [15 Quotes On Freedom & Democracy]
- Quotes by Leonardo da Vinci [20 Quotes About Art & Nature]