Looking for quotes of Joel Osteen? Below you will find out the best collection of inspirational and wise quotes from Osteen.
Born on March 5, 1963, Joel Osteen is the senior pastor of the Lakewood Church congregation in Houston, Texas, which is one of the largest churches in the United States with 50,000 members, according to Forbes and Outreach magazine. He is known as a preacher with a motivating message that inspires millions of people to trust God. Now, check out his quotes!
RELATED: Quotes by Mark Cuban [15 Quotes On Success W. Pictures]
- “God would not have put a dream in your heart if He had not already given you everything you need to fulfill it.” — Joel Osteen
- “When you’re tempted to be upset, ask yourself ‘Is this worth giving up my joy?’” — Joel Osteen Quotes
- “Wake up every morning with a thankful attitude. Expect something good to happen in your life today.” — Joel Osteen
- “I’m not perfect, but I think that I’ve done good to stay focused on what I’m called to do.” — Joel Osteen
- “Often, out of our greatest rejection comes our greatest direction.” — Joel Osteen
- Sometimes we say faith is spelled R I-S-K. Sometimes, you’ve got to risk if you feel a calling deep down. You’ve got to take that step of faith.
- “Don’t make excuses, don’t blame the past. The rest of your life can be the best of your life!”– Joel Osteen Inspirational Quotes
- God didn’t make a mistake when He made you. You need to see yourself as God sees you.
- You can change your world by changing your words… Remember, death and life are in the power of the tongue.
- Why don’t you start believing that no matter what you have or haven’t done, that your best days are still out in front of you.
- You’re going to go through tough times – that’s life. But I say, ‘Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.’ See the positive in negative events.
- Let go of yesterday. Let today be a new beginning and be the best that you can.__ Joel Osteen Quotes On Faith
- If you don’t love yourself in the right way, you can’t love your neighbor. You can’t be as good as you are supposed to be.
- The older I get, the better I understand that every day is a gift.
- God made you a masterpiece – be blessed, secure, disciplined and equipped.
- Sometimes we look back and 10 years from now we think, ‘Boy, those were great old days.’ Well, you know, we’re living in the good old days.
- If one dream dies, dream another dream. If you get knocked down, get back up and go again.__ Joel Osteen Daily Quotes
- The question is not, ‘Do you have a problem?’ The question is, ‘Does the problem have you?’
- Encouragement to others is something everyone can give.
- There’s no greater feeling than being able to help people rise higher and overcome something and feel better about themselves. I think that we’re all made to help others, to lift people up.
- Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you’re going to live your life.
- The greatest difficulty always comes right before the birth of a dream.__ Joel Osteen Motivational Quotes
- Believe there are great breaks in your future. Believe for explosive blessings. You’ve got to pray for big things. You’ve got to believe for big things.
- Keep a good attitude and do the right thing even when it’s hard. When you do that you are passing the test.
- When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance.
Thanks for reading my favorite 25 quotes by Joel Osteen. I wish you a great year and hope you can find these quotes whenever you need a boost, so you can confidently crush every challenge or goal you set for yourself.
You can also share your favorites quotes on facebook or send them to a friend who can use them as encouragement. Thank you!
- Quotes by Rihanna [20 Quotes On Relationships, Education & Success]
- Quotes by Franz Kafka [15 Quotes On Writing, Love & Life]
- Quotes by Betty White [17 Quotes On Age, Life & Love]
- Quotes by Robin Williams [20 Quotes From Movies, Funny & Love]
- Quotes by Robert Downey Jr [18 Quotes About Life, Love & Success]
- Matthew McConaughey Quotes [Top 16 Quotes From Movies]
- J D Salinger Quotes [19 Quotes On Love, Life & Happiness]
- Quotes by Malcolm X [20 Quotes On Education, Freedom & Justice]
- Quotes by Stephen Curry [15 Quotes About God, Life & Success]
- Quotes by Mark Cuban [15 Quotes On Success W. Pictures]