Quotes by Joel Osteen _Here are 20 inspirational Joel Osteen quotes to lift your spirit.
- Sometimes we say faith is spelled R I-S-K. Sometimes, you’ve got to risk if you feel a calling deep down. You’ve got to take that step of faith.
- You can change your world by changing your words… Remember, death and life are in the power of the tongue.
- Why don’t you start believing that no matter what you have or haven’t done, that your best days are still out in front of you.
- God didn’t make a mistake when He made you. You need to see yourself as God sees you.
- You’re going to go through tough times – that’s life. But I say, ‘Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.’ See the positive in negative events.
- Encouragement to others is something everyone can give.
- Let go of yesterday. Let today be a new beginning and be the best that you can.
- If you don’t love yourself in the right way, you can’t love your neighbor. You can’t be as good as you are supposed to be.
- The older I get, the better I understand that every day is a gift.
- God made you a masterpiece – be blessed, secure, disciplined and equipped.
- Sometimes we look back and 10 years from now we think, ‘Boy, those were great old days.’ Well, you know, we’re living in the good old days.
- If one dream dies, dream another dream. If you get knocked down, get back up and go again.
- You can be happy where you are.
- The question is not, ‘Do you have a problem?’ The question is, ‘Does the problem have you?’
- The greatest difficulty always comes right before the birth of a dream.
- There’s no greater feeling than being able to help people rise higher and overcome something and feel better about themselves. I think that we’re all made to help others, to lift people up.
- Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you’re going to live your life.
- Believe there are great breaks in your future. Believe for explosive blessings. You’ve got to pray for big things. You’ve got to believe for big things.
- Keep a good attitude and do the right thing even when it’s hard. When you do that you are passing the test.
- When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance.
Thanks for reading my favorite 20 Quotes by Joel Osteen. I wish you a great year and hope you can find these quotes whenever you need a boost, so you can confidently crush every challenge or goal you set for yourself.
You can also share your favorites quotes on facebook or send them to a friend who can use them as encouragement. Thank you!