Looking for quotes of Julia Child? Below you will find out the best collection of inspirational and wise quotes from Child. Check it out!
Julia Child (1921 – 2004) is an American chef, author, and television presenter. She is recognized for facilitating French gastronomy to the public in her country with the launch of her cookbook, Mastering the Art of French Cooking — mastering the art of French cuisine. She also had a notable influence thanks to her television shows. The most prominent of them is The French Chef, released in 1963.
- “I was 32 when I started cooking; up until then, I just ate.” — Julia Child
- “Find something you’re passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it.” — Julia Child Quotes
- “It’s so beautifully arranged on the plate – you know someone’s fingers have been all over it.” — Julia Child
- “How can a nation be called great if its bread tastes like Kleenex?”__ Julia Child
- “If you’re in a good profession, it’s hard to get bored, because you’re never finished. There will always be work you haven’t done.”__ Julia Child
- “Moderation. Small helpings. Sample a little bit of everything. These are the secrets of happiness and good health.”__ Julia Child
- “The only real stumbling block is fear of failure. In cooking you’ve got to have a “What the hell!” attitude.”__ Julia Child Butter Quote
- “You’ll never know everything about anything, especially something you love.”__ Julia Child
- “The main thing is to have a gutsy approach and use your head.” — Julia Child
- “The measure of achievement is not winning awards. It’s doing something that you appreciate, something you believe is worthwhile.”
- “Cooking well doesn’t mean cooking fancy.”
- People who love to eat are always the best people.__ Julia Child’s Quotes
- Just speak very loudly and quickly, and state your position with utter conviction, as the French do, and you’ll have a marvellous time!
- Life itself is the proper binge.
- If everything doesn’t happen quite the way you’d like, it doesn’t make too much difference, because you can fix it.
- The measure of achievement is not winning awards. It’s doing something that you appreciate, something you believe is worthwhile.
- I enjoy cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food…__ Julie And Julia Quotes
- See, when I flipped it, I didn’t have the courage to do it the way I should’ve. But you can always pick it up, and if you’re alone in the kitchen, who is going to see? But the only way you learn how to flip things is just to flip them.
- You learn to cook so that you don’t have to be a slave to recipes. You get what’s in season and you know what to do with it.
- A party without cake is just a meeting.
- Remember, ‘No one’s more important than people’! In other words, friendship is the most important thing—not career or housework, or one’s fatigue—and it needs to be tended and nurtured.
- The only time to eat diet food is while you’re waiting for the steak to cook.__ Julia Child Food Quotes
- If you’re in a good profession, it’s hard to get bored, because you’re never finished — there will always be work you haven’t yet done.
- This is my invariable advice to people: Learn how to cook — try new recipes, learn from your mistakes, be fearless and above all have fun!
- Tears mess up your makeup.
Thank you for spending time to read our collection of 25 quotes from Julia Child. And we hope these quotes brought you great inspiration and motivation in everyday life.
Which one is your favorite quote? _let us know in the comments below.
Source: Trích dẫn của Julia Child.citas
- Quotes By Jim Carrey [15 Great Quotes Will Change Your View On Life]
- Quotes By Ronald Reagan [Quotes On Leadership, Freedom & Success]
- Mr Rogers Quotes [56 Quotes Will Make People Feel More Neighborly]
- Quotes by Teddy Roosevelt [40 Quotes About Leadership & Success]
- Quotes By Buddha [22 Quotes on Meditation, Spirituality & Happiness]
- Quotes by Carl Jung [15 Quotes about Psychology, Sex & Women]
- Quotes from Sylvia Plath [23 Quotes On Motherhood & Feminism]
- Quotes by Jonathan Swift [Top 20 Quotes On Humour & Satire]
- Quotes by Norman Vincent Peale [Top 24 Quotes On Positive Thinking]
- Quotes by Helen Keller [25 Quotes On Vision, Love & Education]