Here’s What People Are Saying About Quotes By Kurt Cobain _One of the most talented but troubled artists, Kurt Cobain revolutionized rock music and became a symbol of the ’90s.
At 8, Kurt’s happy childhood was startled when his parents divorced. He found comfort in music after his uncle gave him a guitar as a birthday present at the age of 14.
In 1987, he founded the band Nirvana, although only releasing three full albums, became a complete success and had a great influence on modern rock-and-roll culture and defined sub-genres of grunge.
The most popular song Smells Like Teen Spirit represents a defining moment in music history, and literally made Kurt Cobain a symbol of his generation.
From that point on, the pressure seemed unbearable for the artist. Struggling with heroin addiction, Kurt sought serenity as a father, but ended up killing himself on April 5, 1994, at home in Lake Washington.
Here are 12 quotes by Kurt Cobain that will touch you heart. Enjoy!
- If my eyes could show my soul, everyone would cry when they saw me smile.
- Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are.
- No one is afraid of heights, they’re afraid of falling down. No one is afraid of saying I love you, they’re afraid of the answer.
- There are a lot of things I wish I would have done, instead of just sitting around and complaining about having a boring life.
- I use bits and pieces of others personalities to form my own.
- The duty of youth is to challenge corruption.
- We have no right to express an opinion until we know all of the answers.
- We’re so trendy we can’t even escape ourselves.
- Words suck. I mean, everything has been said. Words aren’t as important as the energy derived from music, especially live.
- To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred and valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discreditably.
- A friend is nothing but a known enemy.
- Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.
And with this, we come to the end of collection. It was great to have you till here.
So, which quote did you like the most in our compilation of Quotes by Kurt Cobain.
Which ever you like, make sure to share them with your friends on social media. After all, sharing is the best caring! Thank you very much!