Looking For The Best Quotes Of Kurt Vonnegut? (Born November 11, 1922, Indianapolis, Indiana, United States died April 11, 2007, New York), fully Kurt Vonnegut, Jr., is an American author, essayist and novelist known for his science-fiction elements and satirical literary style. Over 20 years of writing career , he has published five plays, three short stories, five fiction works and 14 novels.
Kurt Vonnegut graduated from Cornell University in early 1940s. Thereafter, he was enlisted for the U.S. army. Having fought in the Battle of the Bulge, Vonnegut was captured as a war prisoner. After his release, he began his professional career in writing.
Here, we have collected some of most celebrated quotes from Kurt Vonnegut’s that will change the way you see the life. Enjoy!
- There is no order in the world around us, we must adapt to chaos.
- People do not go to church in search of sermons but to dream of God.__ Best Kurt Vonnegut Quotes
- Pure researchers work on what fascinates them, not on what fascinates others.
- Laughing and crying can be responses to exhaustion and frustration. For my part I prefer to laugh, simply because there is less to clean up afterwards.
- What gives more pity? A writer gagged and surrounded by police or one who lives in perfect freedom and has nothing to say.
- Each person here has some specialty, something to give to the rest.
- The purpose of life, no matter how controlled it is, is to love someone close to us.__ Best Vonnegut Quotes
- One of the few good things in the modern world: if you die on television you will not die in vain. You will have entertained many people.
- We are terrible animals. I think the earth’s immune system is trying to get rid of us, as it should be.
- I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don’t let anybody tell you different.__ Kurt Vonnegut
- We have to continually be jumping off cliffs and developing our wings on the way down.
- “No matter who is controlling it, is to love whoever is around to be loved.”__ Kurt Vonnegut Quotes,
- “Use the time of a total stranger in such a way that he or she will not feel the time was wasted.”– Kurt Vonnegut
- “I really wonder what gives us the right to wreck this poor planet of ours.”– Kurt Vonnegut
- “Every sentence must do one of two things-reveal character or advance the action.”– Kurt Vonnegut
- “We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be.” — Kurt Vonnegut
- “If you want to break the rules of grammar, first learn the rules of grammar.”__ Vonnegut Quotes,
- “To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it.” — Kurt Vonne
- “Nobody will stop you from creating. Do it tonight. Do it tomorrow. That is the way to make your soul grow.”
- “Future generations will look back on TV as the lead in the water pipes that slowly drove the Romans mad.”– Kurt Vonne
- “I know of very few people who are dreaming of a world for their grandchildren.”
- “I couldn’t survive my own pessimism if I didn’t have some kind of sunny little dream.”__ Harrison Bergeron Quotes,
- If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music.
- Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before.
- Being a humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.
Thanks for reading my favorite quotes of Kurt Vonnegut. I wish you a great year and hope you can find these quotes whenever you need a boost, so you can confidently crush every challenge or goal you set for yourself.
You can also share your favorites quotes on facebook or send them to a friend who can use them as encouragement. Thank you!
- 25 Louise Hay Quotes On Healing & Gratitude
- 25 Quotes Of Florence Nightingale On Health, Nursing & Caring
- 25 Quotes By Napoleon Hill On Faith, Failure & Friendship
- 25 Eric Thomas Quotes On Success, Life & Love
- 25 Elon Musk Inspirational & Funny Phrases On Leadership
- 25 Nick Vujicic Quotes On Love, Life & Success
- 25 Benjamin Franklin Quotes On Freedom & Democracy
- 25 Leonardo Da Vinci Quotes About Art & Nature
- 25 Jim Rohn Quotes On Goals & Leadership
- 25 Wayne Dyer Quotes On Life & Love