Looking For The Best Quotes Of Lady Gaga? (Born March 28, 1986), Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is known professionally as Lady Gaga, is an American singer, songwriter and actress. She is known for her uniqueness, provocative work and visual testing. Gaga started performing as a teenager, singing at open mic nights and acting in school plays.
She studied at Collaborative Arts Project 21, through New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts, before dropping out to pursue a music career. Her accomplishments include a number of Guinness world records, nine Grammy Awards, and awards from the Songwriters Hall of Fame and the Council of Fashion Designers of America.
She was declared Artist of the Year and Billboard’s Woman of the Year, and included among Forbes’s power and earnings rankings. She was ranked number four on VH1’s Greatest Women on Music in 2012 and second on Time’s 2011 readers’ poll of the most influential people of the past ten years.
Below you will find out the best collection of 25 quotes from Lady Gaga that will encourage you to always be yourself. Check it out!
- “Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it’s broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother fucker’s reflection.”__ Lady Gaga
- “Love is like a brick. You can build a house, or you can sink a dead body.”__ Lady Gaga
- “Don’t you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can’t be exactly who you are.”__ Lady Gaga
- “For being different, it’s easy. But to be unique, it’s a complicated thing.”__ Lady Gaga
- “Ignore all hatred and criticism. Live for what you create, and die protecting it.”__ Lady Gaga
- “Well, that’s your opinion, isn’t it? And I’m not about to waste my time trying to change it.”__ Lady Gaga
- “You have to be unique, and different, and shine in your own way.”__ Lady Gaga
- You have to be unique and different and shine in your own way.
- We need fantasy to survive because reality is too difficult.__ Quotes by Lady Gaga
- You define beauty yourself, society doesn’t define your beauty.
- Do not allow people to dim your shine because they are blinded. Tell them to put on some sunglasses, cuz we were born this way!
- You have to be careful about how much you reveal to people that look up to you so much.
- I used to be so delusional. I always imagined I could be more than I was, and eventually I grew and evolved into that person.
- We have set a standard where it’s not OK to act without morality and values and human respect. No person is better than another.
- If you don’t have any shadows you’re not in the light.__ Quotes by Lady Gaga
- Ignore all hatred and criticism. Live for what you create, and die protecting it.
- I feel like if you’re a really good human being, you can try to find something beautiful in every single person, no matter what.
- I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I’m not afraid of my flaws.
- Why spend your whole life trying to be somebody that you’re not? It’s so much more fun to be yourself.
- Even if the whole world turns their back on you, you’ll always have yourself.
- It’s always wrong to hate, but it’s never wrong to love.__ Quotes by Lady Gaga
- Whether I’m wearing lots of makeup or no makeup, I’m always the same person inside.
- Fight and push harder for what you believe in, you’d be surprised, you are much stronger than you think.
- I am my own sanctuary and I can be reborn as many times as I choose throughout my life.
- You have to stop crying, and you have to go kick some ass.
Thank you for spending time to read our collection of 25 Quotes by Lady Gaga. And we hope these quotes brought you great inspiration and motivation in everyday life.
Which one is your favorite quote? _let us know in the comments below.
- Quotes by Henry Miller [25 Quotes About Love, Life & Beauty]
- Quotes by Tina Fey [22 Quotes About Life, Love & Beauty]
- Quotes by Tony Stark [Top 21 Quotes Funny W. Pictures]
- Quotes by Anthony Hopkins [21 Quotes On Life, Love & Happiness]
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe Quotes [25 Quotes On Love & Happiness]
- Quotes by Victor Hugo [25 Quotes On Love, Life & Education]
- Quotes by George Eliot [25 Quotes On Friendship, Love & Marriage]
- Quotes by Robert Frost [25 Quotes On Nature, Life & Education]
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Quotes [15 Quotes On Marriage, Love & Edu]
- Quotes of Seneca [30 Quotes On Wealth, Love & Travel]