Looking For The Best Quotes Of Leonardo Dicaprio? considered one of the best contemporary actors. Dicaprio started acting when he was only 14 years old and has received numerous awards, from best actor in a TV series and best actor in comedy at the Golden Globes, to Oscar for best actor. In addition to his achievements as an actor, in recent years he has established himself as an icon of environmental, political and human rights activism.
Here, we selected the best quotes of Leonardo Dicaprio to energize you on the path to success. Let’s go!
- “Be grateful for the difficult times, because they have made you.”
- “To join the top 1% you have to do what the 99% will not do.”(Leonardo Dicaprio Quotes)
- “If you can do what you do best and be happy, you are more advanced in life than most people.”
- “I’ve managed to keep my head clear and keep my sanity in this business because I’m still a kid off camera.”
- “Everyone has been through something that has changed them in a way that they could never be the person they once were.”
- “97% of people who quit too soon are employed by the 3% who never gave up.”
- “Raising awareness of the most pressing environmental problems of our time is more important than ever.”
- “We have all been shaped by the memories we have as young people.”
- “Smile, nod, consent, and do whatever you wanted to do anyway.”
- “Pay close attention to people who don’t clap when you win.”
- “Work until your bank account looks like a phone number.”
- “I am 97% sure that you don’t like me. But I am 100% sure that I don’t care. ”(Leo Dicaprio Quotes)
- “If you’ve done your best, worrying won’t make it better. If you want to be successful, abide by one rule: never let failure control you. “
- “You and only you can change your situation. Don’t blame anything or anyone. “
- “School… I never really had the gift. I was never able to focus on things I didn’t want to learn. ”
- “I will be successful and nothing in this world will stop me.”
- “Work until you don’t have to introduce yourself.”
- “Fall in love with the person who enjoys your madness. Not an idiot who forces you to be normal. ”
- “That is the most interesting part of the business, going to different countries with your friends and having everything paid for by the film studios.”
- “When I was young, I used to have this thing where I wanted to see everything. I used to think, ‘How can I die without seeing every inch of this world?”
- “Enough is enough. The truth is that the alarm on our planet is now going off and it is time to wake up and act. ”
- “I like to do things that scare me. I went bungee jumping, but skydiving is the most horrible thing. “(Dicaprio Quotes)
- “I do not see why I can not have friends of both sexes without spreading wild rumors. It’s crazy. ”
- Be Thankful for the hard times, for they have made you.
- Nope! I’ve got a tiger by the tail here and I’m not about to let go!
- Dear Dad, you always told me that an honest man has nothing to fear, so I’m trying my best not to be afraid.
- Gentlemen, you had my curiosity… but now you have my attention.(Leonardo Dicaprio Movie Quotes)
- I knew it was a great mistake for a man like me to fall in love…
- Dreams feel real while we’re in them. It’s only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.
- No one forgets the truth; they just get better at lying.
- Which would be worse – to live as a monster or to die as a good man.
- Is it possible? Is it possible to improve on perfection?
As you read these 32 quotes from , realize that they can be a sources of guidance during the times you need and can motivate you when you have a problem.
Neither success nor failure is finite. That’s the motivation you choose to make the biggest difference.
- 25 Agatha Christie Quotes On Writing, Love & Marriage
- 85 Freaky Love Quotes Will Spice Up Your Relationship
- 25 Virginia Woolf Quotes On Books, Writing & Reading
- 25 Walt Disney Quotes To Guide You Through Life
- 35 Philosophical Quotes Uttered By Great Thinkers
- 52 Quotes For LGTB: Motivating, Inspiring And Against Homophobia
- 25 Racism Quotes Will Inspire You To Take Action
- Paul Walker’s Inspiring Quotes Will Make You A Real Man
- 60 Quotes Of Maya Angelou On Success, Love And Life