Looking for inspirational quotes by Mahatma Gandhi? _Mahatma Gandhi is known as “the father of the nation India” Gandhi devoted himself to India’s independence through nonviolence. His philosophy would eventually lead to India’s independence from Britain in 1947. Although Gandhi was assassinated by a Hindu extremist who opposed Gandhi’s idea of secular democracy of India, but his belief would still live in leaders like Martin Luther King Jr and Nelson Mandela.
Here are the most famous quotes of Mahatma Gandhi to inspire you to greatness. Let’s go!
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
- You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.
- I cannot conceive of a greater loss than the loss of one’s self-respect.
- You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
- Be the change that you want to see in the world. __ Quotes by Mahatma Gandhi
- A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks he becomes.
- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
- To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer.
- The future depends on what you do today. __ Quotes by Mahatma Gandhi
- Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.
- The day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know peace.
- Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
- In a gentle way, you can shake the world.__ Quotes by Mahatma Gandhi
- You don’t know who is important to you until you actually lose them.
- I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.
- I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
- An ounce of practice is worth a thousand words.__ Quotes by Mahatma Gandhi
- Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong.
- A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- Service which is rendered without joy helps neither the servant nor the served.
- If you want real peace in the world, start with children.__ Quotes by Mahatma Gandhi
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
- If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
- Hate the sin, love the sinner.
- Glory lies in the attempt to reach one’s goal and not in reaching it.
- Whenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love.
- An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind.
Okay, that’s a lot of 32 quotes by mahatma gandhi! If you haven’t, let make sure to bookmark this quotes now and go back to the page, and try create a better habit every time when you need an inspiration or motivation.
One other thing: did you notice some recurring topics throughout these quotes by mahatma gandhi? So what are the most outstanding quotes for you? Comment below!
- Good Morning Motivation Quotes [157 Most Inspiring Quotes W. Pictures]
- Crush Quotes Help To Communicate Your Thoughts & Feelings
- Daily Motivational Quotes [36 Quotes To Share W. Your Bloved One]
- Quotes By Jim Carrey [15 Great Quotes Will Change Your View On Life]
- Quotes By Ronald Reagan [Quotes On Leadership, Freedom & Success]
- Mr Rogers Quotes [56 Quotes Will Make People Feel More Neighborly]
- Quotes by Teddy Roosevelt [40 Quotes About Leadership & Success]
- Quotes By Buddha [22 Quotes on Meditation, Spirituality & Happiness]
- Quotes by Carl Jung [15 Quotes about Psychology, Sex & Women]
- Quotes from Sylvia Plath [23 Quotes On Motherhood & Feminism]
- Quotes by Denzel Washington [15 Quotes about Life, Faith & Success]